Silver Alert CT- Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 #8 *ARRESTS*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Question: am I allowed to summarize the 6/1/19 Arrest Warrant for this site? I just finished reading and writing it all down (had to download via PDF) bc I think this would really help with certain facts and questions. Man, when you read the whole thing I got the chills. I mean much respect also for NC Police, CT State Police, US Marshals Service, FBI, Hartford Police just WOW!

I was blown away and also it gives specific times on May 24 of FD and MTs phone!

Also TWO videos from adjacent neighbors showed FD arriving home that night parking the black Ford 150 SVT Raptor at the mouth of of the driveway to remove mail and then driving further into driveway and out of view. What he was wearing which obviously matched the C4 video in Hartford of trashbin dump and storm grate dump. And what time it was.

Since reading some of NP’s spew posted above, I rewatched the footage of the hearing before FD was released. I was mainly interested in listening to NP’s spin when something else caught my eye.

After the prosecutor releases the info about the mix of FD & JD DNA found on the faucet, NP immediately jumps in and confirms that since F was at the home nights before, this wouldn’t be unexpected. This opened the door for the prosecutor to further state he had a witness verifying F never entered the home. This is the moment of interest. Watch F’s face after 8:32 mins in, when the prosecutor next says F even said he didn’t go in and was concerned a piece of his hair might fall off a child and leave DNA at the house.

F is trying hard to remember to whom he said it; who sold him out...

This reeks of premeditation.

I hope I’m allowed to post the link here.
I noticed that the first time I watched. I can't tell if he's trying to figure out who said it, or realized a little too late he would've had a reaction to that statement, so he has that exaggerated face.

I thought it was reported to be a red Toyota Tacoma? Via the car wash employee

Which is quite a bit smaller than a full size truck

Jmo

Yes, the Tacoma is smaller. I was referring to someone’s comment about a Tundra, because I actually forgot that it was a Tacoma (and I don’t always pay attention...as far as I was concerned, the other truck could have been a Tundra)

I don't think it's been long enough for them to commit to charging him without a body.

I absolutely agree. I said I think they probably have enough evidence to charge with murder if they HAD to. Thankfully, FD isn't going anywhere anytime soon, so they do not have to. They have time to continue to investigate and collect as much evidence as possible to strengthen their case. I do think developments that have come to light just in the last couple days will provide LE with a wealth of evidence, as the red truck is processed, and all of the submitted video from the community is examined. JMO

Question: am I allowed to summarize the 6/1/19 Arrest Warrant for this site? I just finished reading and writing it all down (had to download via PDF) bc I think this would really help with certain facts and questions. Man, when you read the whole thing I got the chills. I mean much respect also for NC Police, CT State Police, US Marshals Service, FBI, Hartford Police just WOW!

I was blown away and also it gives specific times on May 24 of FD and MTs phone!

Also TWO videos from adjacent neighbors showed FD arriving home that night parking the black Ford 150 SVT Raptor at the mouth of of the driveway to remove mail and then driving further into driveway and out of view. What he was wearing which obviously matched the C4 video in Hartford of trashbin dump and storm grate dump. And what time it was.
I'm fairly sure you can summarize it. The info in those arrest warrant affidavits, especially where and when FD's cell phone pinged (Farmington home, mountain Spring, Hartford) and where MT's cell phone was on the evening of 24th, has been discussed in prior threads. It hasn't been discussed lately because the affidavits came out about 2 weeks ago.

Last edited:
Thoughts on the truck swap:
1) I don’t believe the male employee who was working at the 61 Sturbridge New Canaan address the week and day of JDs disappearance is involved in any way. He’s fully cooperating with authorities, has not been named a suspect and IMO was very smart to hire a Defense Attorney. His vehicle was very likely used to commit a crime and he had been driving FDs truck which was used by FD and MT to dispose of all the crime scene evidence in their trashcan odyssey of stupidity.

2) I imagine in the construction business it is VERY common to use and swap a variety of vehicles for certain jobs. Maybe one vehicle has a longer truck bed, has better towing capacity, gets better MPG (miles per gallon), etc...

And some trucks have a capacity for heavier loads; I don’t know about the Raptor, but the Tundra is considered a “Heavy Duty” truck; the Tacoma isn’t. I used to drive the Tundra for my boss occasionally-he used it to deliver heavy loads of spill cleanup supplies for his customers in that truck, which he wouldn’t have been able to do in a lighter weight one, like the Tacoma.

Last edited:
Thoughts on the truck swap:
1) I don’t believe the male employee who was working at the 61 Sturbridge New Canaan address the week and day of JDs disappearance is involved in any way. He’s fully cooperating with authorities, has not been named a suspect and IMO was very smart to hire a Defense Attorney. His vehicle was very likely used to commit a crime and he had been driving FDs truck which was used by FD and MT to dispose of all the crime scene evidence in their trashcan odyssey of stupidity.

2) I imagine in the construction business it is VERY common to use and swap a variety of vehicles for certain jobs. Maybe one vehicle has a longer truck bed, has better towing capacity, gets better MPG (miles per gallon), etc...

3) So with (2) in mind I think that’s how FD convinced he needed employees vehicle which we suspect to be a red Toyota Tacoma and how the employee came to be using his. It’s very clear WHY FD wanted to be operating another vehicle other than his Raptor and why he wanted the employee to be operating his vehicle.

4) The vehicle switch (meaning employee gets his Tacoma back and FD gets his Raptor back) took place sometime on the afternoon on May 24th. I’m thinking sometime after 4:17 pm. Or a bit later. But from the afternoon hours on FD has his Raptor back. During the morning hours of the 24th The employee was driving the Raptor and FD had access to the Tacoma.

5) not knowing the years of each vehicle (though i thought I had read somewhere that the Raptor was 2017) here are some comparisons:
Both have four doors (so a back seat in the cab)
Both have truck beds approximately 5 feet long. Tacoma depending on the year has a bed of between 60 to 72 inches. Raptor truck bed is approximately 66. We know JD is 5’9” but she could have been folded up in either the backseat or the bed and covered with items.
The Tacoma is lighter than the Raptor and as such can only tow between 3500 and 6800 pounds. The Raptor can tow between 6000 and 8000 pounds. Raptor has more horse power.
Tacoma also has better MPG (miles per gallon) 20 in city/23 on highway. Raptor gets 15 city/18 highway.

Again this is just general information without knowing the years of each. But I can see how FD could have convinced the employee to let him borrow the Tacoma. “Hey your truck gets better MPG and I have to go to all these sites all week and you are working just at the NC site can we swap?” I mean duh I’m not saying that’s how it went down but I can think of reasons for the swap and why at the time of the swap the employee wouldn’t be suspicious at all of the swap.

KWIM?
I'm not sure I am aware of all of the available facts.

Was the Tacoma the employee's private truck or one of Fore Group's company vehicles? If it was private, I find it less likely that he lent it to FD (unless the employee benefited from it). FD had other cars, right? Was FD doing the type of work or transporting stuff that would require a truck?

Did the employee know that FD was driving his truck? Where did the employee pick up and drop off the Raptor? Somewhere with no neighbor's cameras around?

If FD used the Tacoma without the employee's knowledge, he'd have to return it to the pick up point.

I think so, but I am going to ask one of our finer posters to answer this, just in case I am wrong- @PommyMommy this is aloud, correct? Or does it need to be made into a file and shared instead? I just want to help @LittleBitty and not give her the wrong idea!

Why did this animal kill her?!!Because she wouldn't move in with his girlfriend and kid? WHO kills for that! Who?! She should have had bodyguards right away instead of being in fear of this turkey. What the heck kind of ethics and morals was this guy brought up with? That's putting it mildly.

I thought it was reported to be a red Toyota Tacoma? Via the car wash employee

Which is quite a bit smaller than a full size truck

Jmo

The red Toyota Tacoma is the employees pickup truck

By tax records, FD has a Toyota Tundra. I don't recall what color that is, but that vehicle hasn't been implicated in a crime, as far as I know. FD also has the black Ford Raptor pickup used in the odyessy of the plastic bag dumps. I thought the altered plates were used on the Raptor.

But then, if the altered plates were on the Raptor during the garbage bag run, when were the plates removed and placed into the sewer drain? I was thinking it was in the same incident. So that would have mean they would have had to remove the fake plates and put the correct ones back on during that 7-8 pm window on Friday night?

I think so, but I am going to ask one of our finer posters to answer this, just in case I am wrong- @PommyMommy this is aloud, correct? Or does it need to be made into a file and shared instead? I just want to help @LittleBitty and not give her the wrong idea!
I'm pretty sure that either is allowed. I've transcribed many videos, arrest reports, etc. and posted in both text and pdf form. If it's not allowed, I'm in big trouble, lol! :p

Last edited:
The red Toyota Tacoma is the employees pickup truck

By tax records, FD has a Toyota Tundra. I don't recall what color that is, but that vehicle hasn't been implicated in a crime, as far as I know. FD also has the black Ford Raptor pickup used in the odyessy of the plastic bag dumps.

Yah it was snowballing so one would have to refer back to about 3-4 quoted posts ago to which someone referred to the employees truck as a “tundra”

I don’t believe it was a tundra but rather a red Toyota Tacoma

I haven’t seen anywhere, msm, LE etc saying anything about an interest in FD’s Tundra

Sorry for the confusion as I was just trying to clear it up before it grew legs

Jmo

If we haven’t seen evidence the license plates were used on a vehicle during this crime, perhaps they weren’t. Maybe they were used as a weapon or were contaminated with DNA and bundled up with the rest of the clean up garbage. Maybe when they went to throw out the bag that included the plates, they realized the plates would link the other material to him, so they made a hasty decision to discard them in a different manner.

Why did this animal kill her?!!Because she wouldn't move in with his girlfriend and kid? WHO kills for that! Who?! She should have had bodyguards right away instead of being in fear of this turkey. What the heck kind of ethics and morals was this guy brought up with? That's putting it mildly.

I think he killed her (and thought he was too smart to be charged), because he wanted full and unrestricted access to the children, and possibly their money. Or maybe he was just trying to get back at GF for suing him for the money which was lent to him. But I think it’s the first reason. I don’t think it was because she refused to live in the same house as his bimbo and her daughter. I suppose it could be because she was no longer under his control.

I'm having a hard time getting my head around FD driving around in a bright red truck. This info came from an unnamed source. Would LE have leaked that or was it a comment from one of the workers at the car wash?

But then, if the altered plates were on the Raptor during the garbage bag run, when were the plates removed and placed into the sewer drain? I was thinking it was in the same incident. So that would have mean they would have had to remove the fake plates and put the correct ones back on during that 7-8 pm window on Friday night?

I wouldn’t be surprised if the altered plates were stuck overtop of exsisting plates with two sided tape and or some type of adhesive.

Removed and then threw away

I’m not sure we know weather they were used on the raptor, employees vehicle or JDs vehicle etc

Jmo

Last edited:
If we haven’t seen evidence the license plates were used on a vehicle during this crime, perhaps they weren’t. Maybe they were used as a weapon or were contaminated with DNA and bundled up with the rest of the clean up garbage. Maybe when they went to throw out the bag that included the plates, they realized the plates would link the other material to him, so they made a hasty decision to discard them in a different manner.
That could be true that they were contaminated but more importantly they had been altered with black tape to have different letters and numbers. I think he used them on the red Tacoma pick up truck when he went to her home Friday morning to deceive any neighbors if the truck was seen there and perhaps even JD herself if she saw it coming up the driveway. She would not have thought it was him.
Also, he left them on to do whatever he did with her body and changed them back when he got back to JC at 1:37. He took them off and put the trucks own plates back on and put the plates in the UPS box and took them up to Htfd. and discarded them in the sewer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tiffany1201