Chase Merritt Charged W/Murder of Joseph, Summer, Gianni and Joe Jr McStay #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not able to post much lately, but I wondered about this some time back and don't think anyone responded. Does anyone know if Chase will be imprisoned in Calif or would he be transferred to another state like some are?

Found this video of JM on YT: Adorable!

Here is his FB page with videos I haven't seen.

Joseph B McStay
Thanks for sharing. Watching that video is so heartbreaking. Does anyone know what happened to the McStays' dogs after the whole family disappeared and their remains were not discovered until over 3.5 years later?

Another question I have is about the dirt-biker/motorcyclist who made the gruesome and heartbreaking find in Victorville: Was that person ever identified during the trial or in the news?

For the record, I'm voting for DP.

It really shouldn't be necessary. I mean he killed the kids. Do we really need to know that he was a 2 bit criminal before he did that? If anything lesser crimes would work in his defense, IMO.

I don't think his other felony convictions would help him in any way.

ITA! With you though nothing he has ever done can ever compare to how he murdered in cold blood two of the most vulnerable, and innocent victims in our society.

Nothing can be worse than that except he also murdered their mommy, and daddy who were also innocent victims.

Imo

Last edited:
Bear went to live with summer's mom. He has since died. I don't know about their puppy.

Thanks for sharing. Watching that video is so heartbreaking. Does anyone know what happened to the McStays' dogs after the whole family disappeared and their remains were not discovered until over 3.5 years later?

Another question I have is about the dirt-biker/motorcyclist who made the gruesome and heartbreaking find in Victorville: Was that person ever identified during the trial or in the news?

John Bluth He testified on camera on 1/22/2019

snipped by me

The dirt-biker testified briefly near the start of the trial, so he was identified by name, then.

Summer's mom took Bear. Digger, the puppy went to live with a good friend of the family. IIRC

I was there on day 9 when Bluth testified. I was sitting on the bench in the hall
next to him just making small talk before court began for the day. For example there was some random guy talking extremely loud on his phone about his girlfriend and cussing away. We just commented on that to each other. Nothing about the case because the jury was present. I had no idea who he was until he was called into the courtroom to testify. His testimony was brief. Nice guy though.

MOO

Not able to post much lately, but I wondered about this some time back and don't think anyone responded. Does anyone know if Chase will be imprisoned in Calif or would he be transferred to another state like some are?

In California. His murder crime is a State offense, not a Federal one. He will be housed in a California Prison, hopefully on Death Row.

Yup. And it will be to a BOAT in a Marina. Marina folks are awesome. Been doing this half time for 3 years now. Ready to commit to full time. ❤

I'm glad to see this. It will be a different world for you anywhere you go unless its NYC. Lol!

The tax burden will be far less in many states. It will feel like you have won the lottery!

Good luck, KALI

Imo

Since the first day of passing out flyers with Joey's Mom, Susan Blake. I have followed this crime.
Now that we know who murdered in cold blood this entire family.
I really want the rest of Chase Merritt's life to be hellacious.
Yes. I really do.
I want the rest of his life to be an ongoing nightmare.
This One man has devastated so many people, for what? Money.
It's not mentioned much here, but the likelihood that he raped Summer in addition to bashing in her little boy's heads has me over the top.
Absolutely monstrous.
I personally feel nothing but scathing anger at this murderer.
I really do hope that justice is going to put him in a nightmare.
For the rest of his miserable life.
Done.

His nightmare has been going on for years, even before the arrest.
Always wondering.
I am pleased his health definitely has suffered throughout all this, and will continue to decline.
Now, he knows there is 'no lucky breaks', as previously, with these murders ruining this creep completely.
Very pleasing.
MOO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members