Silver Alert CT- Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 #9 *ARRESTS*

Status
Not open for further replies.
So did FD take the red truck to the car wash or not? If probably yes, when in the timeline?
I wonder what he had to wash off? Possibly blood or was it dirt from the woods or muck from a pond? Is that car wash where you wash it yourself or does it go through a wash and a crew finish it? I wonder if there’s a camera or witnesses or evidence pulled from a drain? Can’t wait to find out what LE has someday!

It's shocking to me that the courts did not give Jennifer an order of protection from this man.
It's painfully obvious that her husband was controlling and abusive. Her allegations stemmed from fear while his accusations were inspired by anger and revenge.
Could they not see that her life was in danger? All the red flags were there. She was absolutely right when she called him a psychopath.
The attorneys dragged this on for way too long. Her lawyer should have advised her to get the kids together and go straight to safe haven as soon as it was known that he had a gun. Just taking it away obviously was not going to stop him.
It seems to me that family court failed this poor woman. They made steps to protect the children but neglected to do anything to protect the person in the most danger. Now the kids will suffer for the rest of their lives. They may be physically safe but they are emotionally damaged now. Imo
The courts, from my experience, don’t grant orders of protection for mental, emotional and verbal abuse. It’s not taken seriously. That’s a real problem

Sickening revenge fantasies. Interesting. Revenge for what? JD would had to have done something wrong to him for him to reasonably want to exact revenge (per definition of the word). If it’s FD just dreaming up evil stuff he could do to her because, for example, she stood up for herself against his craziness and instability, that is no excuse. Best to just divorce and move on, but apparently some people can’t accept that.
Revenge for his inability to control her. That he no longer had power over her was a threat to his ego. She needed to be punished. He was determined to fight her every step of the way.
When he realized things were not going to go his way, he had to kill her.
Divorce was simply an insult to his ego.

I think he truly felt entitled to hold on to his wife and still be able to have his mistress live with them.
That way everyone would be under his roof and his control. He is a true pyschopath.

If his girlfriend is cooperating with LE they had better get her an armoured guard, too. Imo

I wonder what he had to wash off? Possibly blood or was it dirt from the woods or muck from a pond? Is that car wash where you wash it yourself or does it go through a wash and a crew finish it? I wonder if there’s a camera or witnesses or evidence pulled from a drain? Can’t wait to find out what LE has someday!
Car wash looks like it is full service

Russell Speeders Car Wash - Home

The wisest thing the Farbers could do at this point is to hire an attorney to negotiate the following:
Farbers agree to drop lawsuit/ allow Fotis to keep the 2.5 million “loan” and agree to never sue Fotis in civil court for wrongful death of Jenn in exchange for full custody of the 5 children.
Not certain Fotis would go for it- but he might. If he truly loves his kids.
The bad blood in this case is FAR worse than that in OJ/ Nicole case.
I’m terrified of a similar outcome.
All IMHO

The wisest thing the Farbers could do at this point is to hire an attorney to negotiate the following:
Farbers agree to drop lawsuit/ allow Fotis to keep the 2.5 million “loan” and agree to never sue Fotis in civil court for wrongful death of Jenn in exchange for full custody of the 5 children.
Not certain Fotis would go for it- but he might. If he truly loves his kids.
The bad blood in this case is FAR worse than that in OJ/ Nicole case.
I’m terrified of a similar outcome.
All IMHO
As long as FD is out and free to roam, no one is safe.
Any one who crosses him is at risk.
He's absolutely out of control of anyone and needs to be confined.

He could have driven over to the water ski pond or the body of water at Fisher Meadows and back to JC in40 minutes but Fisher Meadows is closer that is a very large wooded park. I believe that if you go through the woods in back of JC you will come out at the west Hartford reservoir. It’s not that far. Hmmmm
He could have taken the employees truck to the car wash then. The car wash that was mentioned in MSM where police were questioning is a 16 minute drive from MS. It’s a 14 min drive back to JC (as per google maps). That would leave him 9 minutes to go through the car wash. I checked the car wash website and they have an express drive through service and their busy time is around lunchtime but not as crowded in the afternoon.
He returned the truck to the employee between 4-5:30 at his JC house as reported in MSM, so it’s possible the additional time was taking the truck to be cleaned before he returned it.

Hi. I’m new here but have lived most of my life in the Farmington Valley towns. Used to live near mountain
spring and have driven down those streets thousands of times . I have an issue with the timing in the warrant. I dont remember the exact times but it has FD phone pinging at the 80 MS house and then going back to JC house taking about a half hour. That drive takes only a few minutes - Maybe 3 or 4. So where was he and what was he doing with the rest of the time? You can see the time difference when he went back to MS the second time and then back to JC and that pinging was only a few minutes. Then the two of them headed down Albany ave on their spree. Can someone post those times again or a link? Many thanks.
I think a lot of us forgot about this detail. It was definitely brought up regularly early on. Knowing what we know now, this may have been when he disposed of the body.

Which means that, as someone brought up a few days ago, he might be running past her every morning on those jogs and we just don't know it.

Yep likely 100's maybe even 1000's of cars went through there before LE apparently showed up

I think Investigators went there to find evidence, but i think that evidence may have been more of the video/timeline variety

JMO
agree...and I wonder if he went through the washer more than once?

The courts, from my experience, don’t grant orders of protection for mental, emotional and verbal abuse. It’s not taken seriously. That’s a real problem
In my experience they take it very seriously. It's recognized as being just as dangerous as physical abuse, because they know that mental abuse precedes the physical abuse.
I guess it depends on the state.

Where I live, whenever there is a request for an emergency custody hearing ( which Jennifer filed) you are directed by the courts to go immediately to safe haven, which is located right next to the court house for convenience.
They will spend hours with the parent and even fill out all the paperwork for them. It is very thorough and extensive.

The courts take domestic violence very seriously and they must have in this case since the father was restricted to supervised visitation. Emotional abuse falls under the category of domestic violence.

I just wish they had made more of an effort to protect Jennifer. All the warning signs were there.

We don't know all the details, but it could be that they did offer her some protection. Many people don't accept it because it does uproot ones life and restrict ones freedom. Imo

But, in CT, a person can lie to the court & say he/she was verbally threatened to be harmed by spouse and then court will order a restraining order and tell the “threatening” spouse to move out, usually for 2 weeks, until a court hearing.

I know cuz it happened to me. My ex lied and obtained a RO against me! I was devastated when my Atty called me at work and said I could not go home & had to stay 1000 feet away from my house.

While the experience was so horrible, it was a fact that I was too afraid of my ex to make any threats towards him! 2.) I couldn’t prove that he was lying. They just automatically, immediately gave my ex the RO, based on what he told the court clerk (lies).

In my experience they take it very seriously. It's recognized as being just as dangerous as physical abuse, because they know that mental abuse precedes the physical abuse.
I guess it depends on the state.

Where I live, whenever there is a request for an emergency custody hearing ( which Jennifer filed) you are directed by the courts to go immediately to safe haven, which is located right next to the court house for convenience.
They will spend hours with the parent and even fill out all the paperwork for them. It is very thorough and extensive.

The courts take domestic violence very seriously and they must have in this case since the father was restricted to supervised visitation. Emotional abuse falls under the category of domestic violence.

I just wish they had made more of an effort to protect Jennifer. All the warning signs were there.

We don't know all the details, but it could be that they did offer her some protection. Many people don't accept it because it does uproot ones life and restrict ones freedom. Imo

Be thankful you live in a community that recognizes mental abuse. Most of us are not as fortunate.

I think LE spotted him on camera, or at least the vehicle. I can't remember the details but I think there was an article where a staff member at the carwash stated that LE went there and asked questions about the car.
They must have the video surveillance. Imo

But, in CT, a person can lie to the court & say he/she was verbally threatened to be harmed by spouse and then court will order a restraining order and tell the “threatening” spouse to move out, usually for 2 weeks, until a court hearing.

I know cuz it happened to me. My ex lied and obtained a RO against me! I was devastated when my Atty called me at work and said I could not go home & had to stay 1000 feet away from my house.

While the experience was so horrible, it was a fact that I was too afraid of my ex to make any threats towards him! 2.) I couldn’t prove that he was lying. They just automatically, immediately gave my ex the RO, based on what he told the court clerk (lies).
Yes, temporaries are given out easily but then when the 2 weeks is up...

I think LE spotted him on camera, or at least the vehicle. I can't remember the details but I think there was an article where a staff member at the carwash stated that LE went there and asked questions about the car.
They must have the video surveillance. Imo
Here's the article:
Police Searching New Car Of Interest In Missing Jennifer Dulos' Case

Meanwhile, the FBI was spotted at Russell Speeder’s CarWash in Avon Thursday to inquire about a “strong vehicle of interest; the primary vehicle of interest,” according to the source.

When Radar asked about the vehicle, an insider closely connected to the case said: “We obtained nearly one hundred surveillance videos in connection to the disappearance of Jennifer Dulos. We are not ruling any theories out, but as this is an active and fluid investigation, there are no further details available at this time. We are pleased with our progress but continue to seek the public’s assistance.”

Revenge for his inability to control her. That he no longer had power over her was a threat to his ego. She needed to be punished. He was determined to fight her every step of the way.
When he realized things were not going to go his way, he had to kill her.
Divorce was simply an insult to his ego.

I think he truly felt entitled to hold on to his wife and still be able to have his mistress live with them.
That way everyone would be under his roof and his control. He is a true pyschopath.

If his girlfriend is cooperating with LE they had better get her an armoured guard, too. Imo

I don’t think she is cooperating-but if she isn’t, she is acting stupidly

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member