Found Deceased UT - MacKenzie "Kenzie" Lueck, 23, Salt Lake City, 17 June 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
We're getting somewhere now...
happy.gif

National Center For Missing and Endangered, Inc.

Missing Persons Cases Network

KDYL Radio Unica 1060 AM Salt Lake City, Utah

ETA: Mickey Van Deren on Twitter

From the first link, her father says it is very unlikely for her to miss class.

Good job pommy for helping get the word out there.

I'm very worried for Kenzie at this point....5 days missing, now, and she sure doesn't sound like the type person who would walk away voluntarily from school, work, her beloved kitty, friends, family. Not at all.

Praying here.

There’s lots of media at her neighborhood right now. Which is good
MacKenzie "Kenzie" Lueck was last heard from when her plane landed at the Salt Lake City Airport at approximately 1:00 am on Monday, June 17th. She had flown home from her grandmother's funeral in Calfornia.

The SLC Police Case Number is 111129.

64600314_10213646125578622_976534147017211904_n.jpg

I’m curious to know if Lyft driver was a “regular” in that area for flights coming in at that odd hour from LAX. I’m curious if there were others in the vehicle. Perhaps another person was in the car with her... and they both got out at same time? There have been many reports of a man approaching ladies waiting for a Lyft asking to join the ride. Maybe driver is accomplice. Like they are in on something together.

I’m curious to know if Lyft driver was a “regular” in that area for flights coming in at that odd hour from LAX. I’m curious if there were others in the vehicle. Perhaps another person was in the car with her... and they both got out at same time? There have been many reports of a man approaching ladies waiting for a Lyft asking to join the ride. Maybe driver is accomplice. Like they are in on something together.

I did think about the possibility of a “shared ride” or “pool”; again this would be evident via the records (assuming it’s not a hinky collaborative situation as you possibly mentioned). As for the ride itself, the chances of someone else getting out at the exact same time and place would not be high, imo. Again LE would know this from the Lyft records if everything was done legitimately.

Most drivers ARE regular airport drivers, as this is a common destination, and for many drivers “the bread and butter” of their business.

Chances are likely imo that cameras would have caught if someone else got in the vehicle, considering the airport location, if as you said maybe there’s an accomplice/collaboration with the driver. But I’m just not seeing this at the moment as it seems things seem to check out with the driver. You know he would be the first one to be very very closely scrutinized.

Of course not much has been released so it’s all highly speculative at the moment.

Do you have any links to the reports of a man approaching the ladies? Tia.

Again this is all done via app so assuming the Lyft driver is “clean”, I doubt he/she would let someone else in the car. The rider (Kensie) would have to elect a “shared ride” on her end of the app.

Now, jumping off this, unless she met someone the plane and maybe they collaborated on a ride. Of course that has not been indicated. Or did someone maybe follow her from the airport?

FTR at Denver International there is a specialized area, the “cue”, where the drivers wait in line to receive the rides as they come in. With it being 1am I’m not sure how many people would be lingering around the airport. How many people were on her flight I wonder, what other flights were arriving and departing at the same time?

Last edited:
It also might take some time to get the warrants for her phone. They might just now be getting her phone records. She was after all just reported missing yesterday. Sometimes this can be done very quickly, other times not. It just depends. And now it’s the weekend.

I did think about the possibility of a “shared ride” or “pool”; again this would be evident via the records (assuming it’s not a collaborative situation as you mentioned). The chances of someone else getting out at the same time and place would not be high, imo.

Most drivers ARE regular airport drivers, as this is a common destination, and for many drivers “the bread and butter” of their business.

Chances are likely imo that cameras would have caught if someone else got in the vehicle, considering the airport location, if as you said maybe there’s an accomplice/collaboration with the driver. But I’m just not seeing this at the moment as it seems things seem to check out with the driver. You know he would be the first one to be very very closely scrutinized.

Of course not much has been released so it’s all highly speculative at the moment.

Do you have any links to the reports of a man approaching the ladies? Tia.

Again this is all done via app so assuming the Lyft driver is “clean”, I doubt he/she would let someone else in the car. The rider (Kensie) would have to elect a “shared ride”.

Now, jumping off this, unless she met someone the plane and maybe they collaborated on a ride. Of course that has not been indicated.
We got a message from a person who this happened to recently in May. She refused to share the ride. We mentioned this to the police and they said there are lots of reports of this type of thing happening. Being approached at the airport by someone who wants to share a ride. That’s why I brought it up.

We got a message from a person who this happened to recently in May. She refused to share the ride. We mentioned this to the police and they said there are lots of reports of this type of thing happening. Being approached at the airport by someone who wants to share a ride. That’s why I brought it up.

( I hear ya! Not cutting your thought down by any means! :) Its all open brainstorming and discussion here. :) I’m just adding the technical considerations to this, while considering this scenario. :) )

Do we need a map? I always need a map to figure out what happened. Is there a map?

Can someone tell me the city for the funeral, the city where she lives, where the lyft/uber driver left her, if there's a boyfriend and where he might be? Did I miss anything?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa