Silver Alert CT- Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 #11 *ARRESTS*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Google Maps I have put the link above to locate the NC property owned by FD. Close look at the Sturbridge address shows that in NC, Sturbridge Hill Rd is off Brushy Ridge Road, which a just off CT Rte 123, also know and New Norwalk Rd. That would be the most likely rte that he would take coming down to his property in NC from Farmington. If you proceed north on Rt 123 from NC it does cross the NY border. If he came down Rte 7 from 84, he could have been diverted off Rte 7 near Ridgefield and onto Rte 123 in NY State. He would stay on Rte when it crossed back into CT and proceed directly to the Sturbridge Rd property. JMO
ITA agree that this is likely what happened. According to the CTDOT Twitter, there were delays in Norwalk that would make sense for Waze to divert him to avoid. JMO.

Waze is pretty well known in California. People report immediate hazards (while driving) , police hiding under underpasses for speeders, and calculated alternate routes, sometimes even going through parking lots to avoid traffic (if stuck in downtown) .

My car gps does that so I use that but generally don’t program it back and forth for areas I know and know the traffic times and alternate routes. I live in So Cal.

Edited for spelling

I have used Waze everywhere, from here in my home town, to all over CT/NY/NJ, to when I travel to different states even to out of the country. I never rely on my car's gps (which my car comes equipped with). Waze has realtime reports from other Waze users. You'll find out if a cop is hiding, if there is a speed trap, an accident, if a road is closed, construction, weather ahead, to the more interested road kill on road alerts, or object in road.

Jennifer Dulos case: Search ends at trash plant, Pattis accused of violating court order

A hearing will be held at 9:30 a.m. Wednesday in Stamford family court at the request of Michael Meehan, a Bridgeport attorney and court-appointed guardian at litem for the five Dulos children.

In a motion filed Monday, Meehan has accused attorney Norm Pattis of violating a court order that sealed a recent custody and psychological evaluation that was done on Fotis and Jennifer Dulos and their five children.

The motion states Pattis, who is representing Fotis Dulos in his criminal and divorce cases, violated the order with statements he’s made to the media.

“As the court is well aware, this is a matter that has received significant public notoriety,” Meehan stated in the motion. “Based upon information and belief, there are quoted statements by Attorney Pattis about the report, which have been disseminated or published in written and electronic form via the media, which if true, are in direct violation of this court’s May 9, 2019 order.”

It said the order was made “to protect the emotional and psychological well being of the minor children.”
Well done GAL

Like murderous client, like attorney. Of course he doesn't care about the children in this case. His client clearly doesn't.

He just wants little robots to relentlessly train.

Silver Alert - CT- Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 #10 *ARRESTS*

The divorce action is over when there's a death of one of the parties. But Jennifer hasn't been declared dead.

Further, her mother intervened to get custody of the kids, not because the divorce case is over. However, it is very true that the action would remain alive if one party was determined to be dead but a third party had successfully intervened in the case.

Not sure if @riolove77 already answered.
Thank you for checking in -I’ve worried nonstop about the children and hope the criminal court judge trumps family court and he is barred from contact with the children while on bail
Eta grammar

Last edited:
Like murderous client, like attorney. Of course he doesn't care about the children in this case. His client clearly doesn't.

He just wants little robots to relentlessly train.

Silver Alert - CT- Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 #10 *ARRESTS*

The divorce action is over when there's a death of one of the parties. But Jennifer hasn't been declared dead.

Further, her mother intervened to get custody of the kids, not because the divorce case is over. However, it is very true that the action would remain alive if one party was determined to be dead but a third party had successfully intervened in the case.

Not sure if @riolove77 already answered.
I found this article on death in absentia in Connecticut. 2012 Connecticut General Statutes :: Title 45a - Probate Courts and Procedure :: Chapter 802b - Decedents’ Estates :: Section 45a-329 - (Formerly Sec. 45-257c). Settlement of estate on presumption of death. 7 years, I wonder if FD is in a rush to get control of the kids because the divorce may not be final for a long time?

Taken from Sds71 in last thread:

JUST IN: Attorney Norm Pattis tells @FOX61News that his client Fotis Dulos crossed NY state line, despite order to stay in CT. He released the below quote to us. #JenniferDulos

SVYT: Uh apparently Norm, that anklet was concerned.

D979gdcXUAA-xKX.png

“No one seems too concerned about it” ?! (Relieved NP is reporting on the PR pulse in real time. Yet I’m inclined to guess that JD’s survivors/protectors were and are very concerned about casual or intentional breaking of bond conditions by FD. Who wouldn’t be? Perhaps [F]οὔτις)

I think NP/FD meant to say οὔτις seemed too concerned

Outis - Wikipedia

Ha ha ha, now with all the shenanigans, even his anklet is concerned!! Does anyone know how 'live' the GPS ankle bracelet is and if it gives LE real time position of FD at all times 24/7? Or does it just register his location certain times of day when it pings, or if it moves out of the area he is restricted to? TIA
Taken from Sds71 in last thread:

JUST IN: Attorney Norm Pattis tells @FOX61News that his client Fotis Dulos crossed NY state line, despite order to stay in CT. He released the below quote to us. #JenniferDulos

SVYT: Uh apparently Norm, that anklet was concerned.

D979gdcXUAA-xKX.png

Ha ha ha, now with all the shenanigans, even his anklet is concerned!! Does anyone know how 'live' the GPS ankle bracelet is and if it gives LE real time position of FD at all times 24/7? Or does it just register his location certain times of day when it pings, or if it moves out of the area he is restricted to? TIA
How does the ankle bracelet know when the car crosses over a state line, when the person wearing it doesn't know and Waze doesn't know?

I'm sure its a live location type of thing that pings from satellites every minute.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname