Silver Alert CT- Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 #11 *ARRESTS*

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMO and in my experience, people like FD who pull this type of drama and nonsense ... and it usually builds into a little bit bigger things over time ... it comes to a head (like murder). If he’s not caught, charged and serves time, he will not change. He’s unable to re-wire himself. He will mess up again.

There's also the Tweed airport in New Haven that has alot of international direct flights for such a small airport.

ETA: Have been there to drop someone off for a nonstop flight to the other side of the world, and was dumbfounded how lax things were. There was no real 'security line', there were a couple bus station like rows of chairs in an open area with poorly labeled 'gates', no agents to check in with until 30 minutes beforehand, or security around inside or outside the airport. It sort of felt like a Greyhound bus station. The agent that took the boarding pass was brusque and like "yeah, yeah" seeming harried or disgruntled at having to come from the back office to take tickets... and this was an international flight to the Middle East.

Point being, within an hour's drive, FD could probably get on an airplane and disappear himself to the other side of the globe on a commercial airline like I'm describing. Then there's the possibility that FD has access to a private plane at an airport that would be even easier to fly out of than one of the small commercial airports in CT.

Don't forget, FD had to submit his Passport(s) to the Court.

He will not be able to fly out on a Commercial flight.

He would need to take advantage of his 'best friend' and his Private plane.

Certainly, the private plane would be housed at a small local facility.

Previously NP scolded the media stating “I don’t need to remind you, that Michelle Troconis is presumed innocent and when you put out inaccurate information in the electronic and print media, it prejudices her right to a fair trial,” he said outside the courthouse.
Fotis Dulos out on bail; prosecutor says his DNA found in Jennifer Dulos’ home

Maybe he will get the same type of scolding from inside the courthouse today. One can only hope.

Wow, the reporter asked about the claims from JD's side that NP's comments are hurting the children and he said "The truth is sometimes inconvienent, and it's hurting Fotis."

Boy he really blew that response. I know people say he's a great lawyer, but it must be on legal technicalities, because in normal conversations, he's a moron. IMO.

What a farce! FD wants custody of the children, wants to see his girlfriend, wants his charges dropped, wants to travel to NY, wants to spew all sorts of negative information about JD. Next he'll want any marital assets.

He wants custody of his children and MT, but MT is not permitted to have contact with the children. So, how does that work? IMO - he does not truly want custody- it's all a show. I'm praying for the Grandmom this morning!

BBM: This is what concerns me most!! FD gives me a Josh Powell vibe. I really hope they won't let those children anywhere near him. FD needs to be behind bars!
I've thought that from the beginning (JP vibe) however, I think he would save himself but inflict the maximum hurt on her family JMO

That seems ridiculous. What would be the point of that? A person could take off and have a 24-hour head start.

Look up the murder of Reagan Tokes if you want to read about how lax Gps monitoring companies can be in relaying information on gps trackers of those by court order to LE

Its far from instantaneous and in her case had tragic consequences .....there has to be a better way IMO

Last edited:
another video of him going into the courthouse. Is Fotis short? It looks like he is wearing high heels in this video

Fotis Dulos arrives at Stamford Superior Court. He wants custody of his 5 children. His attorney, Norm Pattis filed a motion, asking the court to unseal a Custody Study from the divorce [w/ Jennifer Dulos] action as necessary to prepare Dulos' defense.

Carolina Cruz on Twitter

The Courant article is very good. FD claims he found the report and draft of the novel after the police had searched his home.

It was a good article, but I'm now on the verge of throwing up every time I read an article or quick blurb that has sound bites and quotes from NP. Him and FD disgust me. As if murdering the mother of your children isn't horrible enough, now they want to continually push out into the media that JD was responsible for her own disappearance. How many references to Gone Girl do I need to read? I am eagerly waiting for more concrete evidence to be found so I can see what new lame spin FD and his *advertiser censored* clown attorney put on it.

Things I've learned this morning -

The state of Connecticut insurance department requires that the premium on any given bond to be 10% up to $5,000 and 7% over $5,000.
Collateral on bonds are not always required but higher bonds do require some form of collateral.
Collateral can consist of: Homes, Cars, Cash.
Affordable Connecticut Bail Bonds 24/7 | Capitol Bail Bonds

What a farce! FD wants custody of the children, wants to see his girlfriend, wants his charges dropped, wants to travel to NY, wants to spew all sorts of negative information about JD. Next he'll want any marital assets.
Fotis also apparently wanted MT and her daughter to move in to the JC home while Jennifer and the children were still living there! On beyond...

When reading about these ankle devices a few weeks back, we had a long discussion of them here and also because in my state we've had several perps remove them and take off.
I recall reading a LE/parole person said "It's not like someone is sitting in an office monitoring him 24/7." Seemed very lax to me , moo.
Here, there's been a lot of public outcry about allowing perps
accused of murder to be out and about w/ only a lax monitoring system to 'try' and keep track of him. We've also had a couple murder witnesses killed by a bracelet wearing perp prior to trial.
I guess FD read what you guys were talking about here in the previous threads so he wanted to test the limit and time reaction but sadly he is installed with a real time gps tracker. If he had a 24hour one the news will. Say he went to NYC 24 hours ago and not yesterday.

another video of him going into the courthouse. Is Fotis short? It looks like he is wearing high heels in this video

Fotis Dulos arrives at Stamford Superior Court. He wants custody of his 5 children. His attorney, Norm Pattis filed a motion, asking the court to unseal a Custody Study from the divorce [w/ Jennifer Dulos] action as necessary to prepare Dulos' defense.

Carolina Cruz on Twitter
So are they letting reporters inside the hearing room? thank you all for posting the twitter updates I'm copying them over to her media thread but I can't follow along myself - it really helps!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname