Found Deceased UT - MacKenzie "Kenzie" Lueck, 23, Salt Lake City, 17 June 2019 #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m wondering if you follow someone whose account is private and then they unfollow you, maybe that would change how many you’re following? Or...you change your account to private, or delete it then it would change how many people you are following. Follow all that!o_O
If you follow a private account and they unfollow you, you would still follow the private account.
If you make your account private it wouldn't change the number either.

Lol there are a lot of people up late or in to the early hours of the morning and are NOT mentally ill...especially young people. Omg this is bizarre. Not refuting mental health doesn’t affect sleep patterns but...

I'm just saying that it's a factor for why some people don't sleep well. Which it COULD BE in this case! lololol

I'm not saying that ALL PEOPLE who don't sleep well have mental illness. I'm just saying that sometimes mental illness plays a role in less sleep. geez.

I can duplicate:
Taken at 5:18pm EST.

Blacked out to protect my friends privacy. Left unmarked if it’s a public figure.
Oh my gosh! Thank you for doing that! Was driving me nuts! Assuming you will call it and imagine that LE has heard but please let us know what you can.

Signing off a bit.

so you know where he is or what happened to him.

My friend had the freedom to go; and so he did.
Last contact was a few years ago. I wish him well. It's his life to do as he chooses.

A woman can also make a change, if she wishes.
Is she a victim? Has that been shown?

Lol there are a lot of people up late or in to the early hours of the morning and are NOT mentally ill...especially young people. Omg this is bizarre. Not refuting mental health doesn’t affect sleep patterns but...

I sleep like 4 hours a night and am up until the early hours of the morning. If this information is true, then I’m not just mentally ill, but flat out insane.

Watch out people!

MOO and pure speculation: Has the UNSUB gotten into her phone and accounts and done that follow because he, as her once-SD, got rid of her and so now technically he's not her daddy anymore? Is this a sick joke by a perp?????
This is far more likely to be automated actions than to be someone getting into her accounts.

If the person was smart enough to avoid cameras and is trying to stay anonymous, they’d know enough to know LE can trace any activity on her accounts and it will lead straight to him.

MOO and pure speculation: Has the UNSUB gotten into her phone and accounts and done that follow because he, as her once-SD, got rid of her and so now technically he's not her daddy anymore? Is this a sick joke by a perp?????
If they have, there should be a ping somewhere which LE would jump on IMO.

So weird. Not cropped so you can see I JUST screen shot that. FYI totally see all yours say 626. Not sure why mine would reflect differently.

Did you recently follow her?

If so, I believe she may have courtesy followed you but not confirmed yet so only you would see count + 1 which is you.

Depending on her filters, I believe you can follow her and if you like x number of posts she will automatically follow/confirm you.

MOO

I sleep like 4 hours a night and am up until the early hours of the morning. If this information is true, then I’m not just mentally ill, but flat out insane.

Watch out people!
Lol @ massguy. I, too am up at weird hours and I work etc etc. Maybe I am right out insane as well or just too damn snoopy!

IDK, but I think it's a sick joke by somebody. Fatherless = no more SB/SD could b a cruel joke.

Spooky.

I mean, if she has control of her phone, would that be what she would do with it after being offline for so long...suddenly follow a fatherless hashtag? That doesn't make sense.

But being a bot or a glitch seems a bit too coincidental just as LE announces they are looking at her accounts.

Is it someone playing cat and mouse? Or someone unrelated to the case trying to be cruelly funny?

I'm trying to dismiss it as a red herring, but it's nagging me as weird.

jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member