Silver Alert CT- Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 #11 *ARRESTS*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Midler is classy.
Yep, can you ever imagine No Case Norm issuing the statement that Midler made about the events of today:

"Midler said in an email, “Be advised that it is the policy of our law office that we do not discuss substantive issues outside of the confines of the pleadings which we file and the presentations which we make in the Courtroom.”"

All I can say is its a blessing to have one less blowhard attorney on this case. I do wonder at what point we might see FD turn on Pattis for ineffectual representation? My guess is it might take awhile but FD might just get there. MOO

JD to FD: I am going to commit suicide and make it look like you did it.
FD to JD: OK cool, let me help you dispose of the bloody sponges and clothing.
JD to FD: Thanks, and can you hide my body after I commit suicide in my garage?
Brilliant! This could be the basis for upcoming SNL skit. True lunacy. MOO

Fotis Dulos sends message to kids, attorney claims Jennifer Dulos orchestrated ‘revenge suicide’
Quotes from article:

"Midler is also asking for Meehan to be removed as the court-appointed guardian ad litem for the Dulos children. The motion accuses Meehan of wrongly releasing the evaluation to Fotis Dulos and his attorneys".

"The judge on Wednesday asked the lawyers in the case to schedule other days over the next two months for hearings on those motions".

"Last weekend, Pattis made comments to the media — suggesting Jennifer Dulos staged her own disappearance to frame her husband — that have been criticized and refuted"".

"A spokeswoman for Jennifer Dulos’ family said Pattis’ “attacks and ludicrous” theories are hurting the Dulos children".

"Pattis has also filed motions this week, requesting the evaluation be unsealed because he feels it will help his client’s criminal defense and for Fotis Dulos to get custody of his children".

"Pattis said the evaluation could establish Fotis Dulos had “no motive to cause the disappearance of Mrs. Dulos,” and that “Mrs. Dulos had the motive to cast aspersion and suspicion on Mr. Dulos as a personal vengeance.”"

"The evaluation would also rebut claims that Fotis Dulos “was violent, controlling or menacing to Mrs. Dulos,” Pattis wrote in the motion".

"Pattis said his client also plans to “seek visitation with, and custody of, the children.”"

"In the latest motions filed on Tuesday, Midler wants Fotis Dulos and his counsel held in contempt and for the court to impose sanctions for violating the judge’s order sealing the evaluation" [BBM].

'Midler is also asking for Meehan to be removed as the court-appointed guardian ad litem for the Dulos children. The motion accuses Meehan of wrongly releasing the evaluation to Fotis Dulos and his attorneys' [BBM].

The judge on Wednesday asked the lawyers in the case to schedule other days over the next two months for hearings on those motions.

Last weekend, Pattis made comments to the media — suggesting Jennifer Dulos staged her own disappearance to frame her husband — that have been criticized and refuted.

A spokeswoman for Jennifer Dulos’ family said Pattis’ “attacks and ludicrous” theories are hurting the Dulos children.

Pattis has also filed motions this week, requesting the evaluation be unsealed because he feels it will help his client’s criminal defense and for Fotis Dulos to get custody of his children.

Pattis said the evaluation could establish Fotis Dulos had “no motive to cause the disappearance of Mrs. Dulos,” and that “Mrs. Dulos had the motive to cast aspersion and suspicion on Mr. Dulos as a personal vengeance.”

The evaluation would also rebut claims that Fotis Dulos “was violent, controlling or menacing to Mrs. Dulos,” Pattis wrote in the motion.

Pattis said his client also plans to “seek visitation with, and custody of, the children.”

Simply no words for the alleged behavior of the GAL, Pattis and FD. Inexcusable behavior IMO all around.

My ex did the same thing before he showed up in court. Goatees give that bad boy vibe. Better to be clean cut. All the better to fool people, you know.

Maybe FD is prepping for another revenge suicide. Hoping the waxing place is not too busy, though there’s always DIY. I’m betting it surprised him when he shaved his head how very much he will now need more pieces than he did before.

Who will be tomorrow’s mystery guest arriving from Greece?

i used to work for a fami,y law Atty and I don’t recall the actual evaluation ever leaving the Atty office. They may share it in the office but I don’t know how FD would get his hands on the actual evaluation especially if it’s not finished. S
Foul play here. JMO

A sociopath has no shame. He is making sure JD mother knows how little she meant to him.

He’s goading and taunting GF into dropping the lawsuits, giving him back his kids and access to their trust funds as their only “living parent.” FD will shut it and go away, once she backs down and LE backs down and he takes the kids and their trust funds .. and FD and MT and her child live together off Jennifer forever .. even after she died (because he killed her) ...

This is his fantasy ... and I really really hope it’s not possible ..

He’s goading and taunting GF into dropping the lawsuits, giving him back his kids and access to their trust funds as their only “living parent.” FD will shut it and go away, once she backs down and LE backs down and he takes the kids and their trust funds .. and FD and MT and her child live together off Jennifer forever .. even after she died (because he killed her) ...

I can’t imagine this happening...at all. Why would GF do any of it? If he thinks it, or even hopes for it, he is delusional.

Dave Altimari‏ @davealtimari
Fotis Dulos briefly addresses media says “tell my children they are constantly on my mind and that I love them and miss them very much.”

8:07 AM - 26 Jun 2019 pst

Attorney Midler says that the report at best is an opinion of an expert that wouldn’t even be allowed to testify to in court. He says that The expert Dr. Steven Herman never even finished testifying about the report and it wouldn’t even hold up in family court.

7:24 AM - 26 Jun 2019

Judge says to Pattis that if he wants to see report must come to court. Can abide by my order and can still meet with the states attorney.

7:21 AM - 26 Jun 2019

Judge Donna Heller is now ordering all copies of the custody report returned to the Guardian ad litem so that no one has it.

7:20 AM - 26 Jun 2019

Attorney Rubin Midler says it’s easier to disparage someone who is not here to defend themselves

7:18 AM - 26 Jun 2019

Jennifer’s attorney Says that he is appalled as to how Dulos ended up with a report that he never was supposed to have in first place.

7:15 AM - 26 Jun 2019

Pattis said that state is willing to take a proffer from Fotis Dulos but that he is handcuffed by not being able to discuss the child custody report that is sealed with them.

7:08 AM - 26 Jun 2019

Attorney Norm Pattis drops a bombshell in family court this morning. Pattis has apparently offered to have Fotis Dulos sit down for interview with state police detectives to discuss his estranged wife Jennifer Farber Dulos’ state of mind in weeks before she disappeared on May 24

7:05 AM - 26 Jun 2019

If FD sits for an interview with SA about JD’s state of mind etc based on the contents of the sealed GAL report, I hope the SA asks FD how he obtained the copy of the unreleased sealed document.

It’s interesting NP spent so much time broadcasting the GG theory without having bothered to read JD’s 2002 novel, yet found the time to familiarize himself with a sealed unreleased GAL report, while not bothering to review the court orders prohibiting release of the report.

He’s a Keeper!

JD to FD: I am going to commit suicide and make it look like you did it.
FD to JD: OK cool, let me help you dispose of the bloody sponges and clothing.
JD to FD: Thanks, and can you hide my body after I commit suicide in my garage?
Brilliant but I think I would amend line 2 a tad bit to include MT role:
FD to JD: OK cool, let me help you dispose of the bloody sponges and clothing. Glad to help you but do you mind if I bring MT along for a ride while we get rid of everything as she has been feeling a bit neglected lately and she likes to be included as she sometimes feels you are a bit dismissive of her!

another video of him going into the courthouse. Is Fotis short? It looks like he is wearing high heels in this video

Fotis Dulos arrives at Stamford Superior Court. He wants custody of his 5 children. His attorney, Norm Pattis filed a motion, asking the court to unseal a Custody Study from the divorce [w/ Jennifer Dulos] action as necessary to prepare Dulos' defense.

Carolina Cruz on Twitter

Do these heels make my ankle monitor look fat?

Asking for a, um, well, so, never mind.

If FD sits for an interview with SA about JD’s state of mind etc based on the contents of the sealed GAL report, I hope the SA asks FD how he obtained the copy of the unreleased sealed document.

It’s interesting NP spent so much time broadcasting the GG theory without having bothered to read JD’s 2002 novel, yet found the time to familiarize himself with a sealed unreleased GAL report, while not bothering to review the court orders prohibiting release of the report.

He’s a Keeper!
I just hope someone in the States Atty office is keeping good notes to file a report to the State Bar about Pattis patter. I am now going to abbreviate Pattis patter as 'PP' which I totally believe it to be!

He’s a Keeper!
It seems to me there are multiple bar complaints possible here ? I would be so furious if I were her mom

Last edited:

I was almost goaded into self-destruction by his kind. I will not believe JD mother will allow this.

I am not sure this link will work but it is a copy of the "Memorandum in support of motion to continue" filed in court yesterday by No Case Norm. Oh boy. Would have loved to be a fly on the wall when GF pitbull Atty. Dranginis met with Pattis to explain that a court order was in place barring disclosure of the report! Carolina Cruz on Twitter (she is from WFSB/CT).

I truly am stunned that Pattis or his entire firm seemed to make zero effort to understand the legal status of the report prior to discussing it and then he goes public to say that at the time he was concerned about a reporter calling him who he thought might be issuing a "kill report/story" about his client. If this statement doesn't tell you exactly who No Case Norm is and what his firm is all about then I'm not sure what else I can tell you. Essentially to me this is saying that he believes (like FD which I find interesting) the law is for others and that he will defend his clients with zero regard and care for the law or will use the law only when its convenient to do so. Unreal!

To even see comments such as he made regarding this matter in court documents as well as the press is stunning. I'm not sure who or if anyone in the CT Judiciary is watching in an oversight capacity but what we are seeing here from Pattis with blatant disregard for court sealed documents in Family Court is disturbing on many levels and not acceptable IMO. Judge Heller did zero about this today but I believe there is another hearing on the matter.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en-gb"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Here’s a look at the “Memorandum in support of motion to continue” filed in court yesterday by Norm Pattis. <br>Pattis wants the case to move forward saying “this case has generated extra-ordinary public interest” and “fears about the negative impact of adverse publicity” <a href="Carolina Cruz on Twitter">pic.twitter.com/3KLeeqOBEo</a></p>&mdash; Carolina Cruz (@CCruzNews) <a href="Carolina Cruz on Twitter">26 June 2019</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member