Found Deceased UT - MacKenzie "Kenzie" Lueck, 23, Salt Lake City, 17 June 2019 #8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ayoola A. - Utah Outdoors (Salt Lake City, UT) | Meetup
His profile is certainly sex focused. Normally wouldn't bother me but it sticks out like a sore thumb in this situation :(
Guy could have been prostituting women from his place, shooting *advertiser censored*, etc. who knows.
Seems straightforward. All my opinion and conjecture, of course. He hooks up on these apps. Whether by being a sugar daddy or whatever, he meets up in ways that can be mutually beneficial.
Something happens here. He burns and disposed of evidence and orders new replacement stuff.
Doesn’t seem like much of a mystery unless to someone who is really naive.

"Normal and healthy" is very subjective, imo.

I'm referencing the expert who can comment further about how it is normal lifestyle choice for 23 year old Mormon nursing students to have a "sugar" life in Salt Lake City, Utah. That is, it's about a relationship where gifts and money are exchanged for companionship. That is also mentioned in this article - sourcing Kenzie's social media. Kenzie is very kind and wants to help others who may need help with this lifestyle choice.

How old was she when she started this line of work to augment her student income?
View attachment 191063

Missing University of Utah student Mackenzie Lueck is a sugar baby who sought out men over 35 | Daily Mail Online

Last edited by a moderator:
I am currently nursing a theory that he and KL were dating, that he was unawaee of her SD/SB lifestyle, and he discovered it while she was in CA.

Then went into a premeditated fit of jealous rage.

Total speculation on my part. My brain just has a hard time letting go.

ah ok i see what you mean now. i wasn't connecting the dots for some reason lol

Are all those interests his? Theres some 200 variations of sex! Gah!

So all those "interests" are ones he had to checkbox or something like that individually? As in... I'll sign up for this... and this... and this... etc...?

The insanity of actually attaching your real name and picture to a public profile that reads like that. Not on the same planet as the rest of us.

Jumping a correlation a bit there. Lots of people like *advertiser censored*. Doesn’t mean they’d make one themselves.
True, but this guy has a lot of pics of himself and thinks very highly of himself, which adds to the possibility that he might do that.

But I’m not gonna be the one who goes searching for it. LOL

I see a lot of attribution to this POI, that he is a seemingly criminal mastermind. I expect whatever happened was not planned in advance and the sloppiness indicates that.

Keep in mind that there are many facets of IT; from what I read on this guy, he's not necessarily on the security side of things, more administration. That role wouldn't necessarily understand the wealth of data collected and how investigations are conducted.

Yes, you're right. It's just weird because I'm really dumb when it comes to IT stuff but I would never in a million years post under my own name. And he has all this fancy job titles and descriptions. Maybe he's a conman. But it was a very idiotic move. Especially the box spring listing. The news are full of this case, the FBI is helping and he think it's a good idea to list on fb marketplace? But I guess it's a good thing for LE and Kenzie's case.

...and as much as folks try to deny it, the statistics don't lie. Sexual deviants and *advertiser censored* addicts are more likely to commit violent crime. Sorry I don't have a source. I just assume that's common knowledge.

I think you’ve got it the wrong way round.

Violent sexually motivated criminals, use *advertiser censored* to feed their fantasy.

The *advertiser censored* doesn’t cause it.

I am currently nursing a theory that he and KL were dating, that he was unawaee of her SD/SB lifestyle, and he discovered it while she was in CA.

Then went into a premeditated fit of jealous rage.

Total speculation on my part. My brain just has a hard time letting go.

I could get behind this theory. It seems he may have been on a downward trajectory so it would make sense there was a catalyst or trigger event.

For the record, my expertise is in victimology. I am a criminologist with a specialized area. It’s not actually just a random topic of study, there is an entire field related to this. :)

For the other part of your comment please see:
Yep. Saw it. I respect your knowledge with the topic and know of the area of study. And stand by the subjectivity of normal or healthy. MOO. I’ve much experience with scientific study methods & procedure. I like facts to be facts & subjective constructs to present as subjective. Personal pet peeve. We are all entitled to our subjective beliefs. I am just focused on justice for ML at this point.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member