Found Deceased UT - REMAINS FOUND - MacKenzie "Kenzie" Lueck, 23, Salt Lake City, 17 June 2019 #9 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here’s an idea: maybe she wasn’t allowed in the AirBnB room because the homeowner respected the renters right to privacy!!

That is a distinct possibility. I generally rent entire apartments or houses via Airbnb because I like my privacy. I'd absolutely want my room left alone if I was renting one in someone's house. IMO, asking a cleaner to avoid a guest's bedroom doesn't raise any red flags to me.

To me the most plausible scenario is that she’s been talking to this guy for awhile.
As evident by the initial reports of the Uber driver describing her as “happy to see him.” She also clearly recognized his face. Maybe she recognized it from just pictures and they hadn’t met before.

She said “why not” to a late night rendezvous after coming home from something that could be pretty depressing. Texting leads to late night meetups like this folks. Happens all of the time. If you don’t think it does please don’t ask your kids what they are doing in college.

He probably pretended that he was something that he was not. Successful model. Goldman Sachs. His ruse was up the moment they got back to his 800sq ft house in a part of town she probably instantly recognized as not a SD haven. She reluctantly walked in. And when she tried to leave or deny him....

I drove 16 hours straight, ate burgers in the car, couldn't get home fast enough to see my dog.

I hear ya, and my very first post in this case I believe was the same thing, that the first thing I want to do after a trip is to see my pets.

So jumping off this, can we then possibly conclude that whatever she was meeting him for must have been of utmost importance at the time?? Perhaps this might help us understand what the heck led her to meet him in that park?

Maybe he was blackmailing her?

What would be sooooooooo important that she would meet him in the park??

Pregnancy??

We know that study notes seem to be out of the question as as I understand it he wasn’t a student in her class....

It had to have been VERY IMPORTANT and pressing to her, whatever it was, 3am, exhaustion and likely being upset, school the next day, dark park...

This feels like a warm post to me.

hopefully the water damage as mentioned. I would never have put that pic up for my rental. Taken one more day to paint the touch up area and then posted pic. Again, evidence that maybe he is sloppy with details.

Agree.. but if the cleaning lady noticed them they had to be evident. Not the “hidden in smoke detector or teddy bear” type.

Replying to bolded. OT I can now believe that is a thing. I’ve had Poshmark buyers request certain “dirty pantyhose and socks” . Blows my mind!

I’m not saying she did sex *advertiser censored*, but there was reference to “online only” whatever that truly meant. Not all *advertiser censored* is sex.
Right. I think we are in agreement. There are three possibilities of cameras:

* On tripods or some other set up that clearly indicates a "studio type" setting.
* In the ceiling, etc that are visible that would be assumed to be for security reasons.
* Completely hidden like in a potted plant

My point is that I think even if tripods are not present, the "security" type cameras could in fact, be used for voyeur films - where guests/victims are filmed unknowingly and the films are watched by creeps for fun, not for security reasons. imo

There might be hidden cameras too, who knows.

jmo

Per Fox national news as of 11:30 a.m.
Chief was supposed to be interviewed but turned interview over to assistant chief because he was called to a meeting. Assistant chief said case is very fluid and there should be an update coming soon but he could not give a Time. Said stay tuned because it should be soon.
sorry about the informality of my post
I saw that too. I keep refreshing FOX's YouTube channel hoping that snippet will appear.

I still think the answer is going to be much simpler/straightforward than we expect. Tinder hookup or dating site hookup with the wrong person. Not pre-meditated, no blackmail or money or drugs necessarily, just a case of trusting the wrong person, accompanied by a situation that went sideways. I mean, for all we know, she was there and took off and this guy realized she never made it home after a few days and was like "ok, she was here, better get rid of any evidence of that because they are going to figure out she knew me pretty quick". Tinder and hookup stuff is so commonplace anymore. It's not taboo to young people, it's not unusual, and I am sure there is some false sense of security coupled with a sense of "I've done this before, nothing bad is going to happen" going on here.

A serious feminist would be appalled at the idea of a Sugar Daddy, IMHO. It is the antithesis of what feminism claims to stand for.

A feminist who feels empowered as a SB might not feel this is bad. A feminist who is paying her way through school by hanging out with lonely dudes might feel really proud of herself. She is making the choice to be financially responsible and not rely on student loans.

Maybe she feels powerful in the relationship because she has a say in the situation: she sets her terms and boundaries; he can take it or leave it. Some may even argue that SB’s are take advantage of a poor guy with low self esteem and desperate for attention. Her being both a feminist and a SB is possible.

Deleted by me as a mod already addressed it.

(thank you)

This guy is a predator. He wanted to commit whatever crimes he has, and he would’ve found a way to achieve them, be it now with Kenzie, next month with another woman, or 5 years from now with someone else. He is a PREDATOR. Kenzie fell victim to his manipulations, and he would’ve tried to get her alone whether he picked her up at 3 am or 3 pm.

<modsnip>

Last edited by a moderator:
I hear ya, and my very first post in this case I believe was the same thing, that the first thing I want to do after a trip is to see my pets.

So jumping off this, can we then possibly conclude that whatever she was meeting him for must have been of utmost importance at the time?? Perhaps this might help us understand what the heck led her to meet him in that park?

Pregnancy??

We know that study notes seem to be out of the question as as I understand it he wasn’t a student in her class....

It had to have been VERY IMPORTANT and pressing to her, whatever it was, 3am, exhaustion and likely being upset, school the next day, dark park...

Totally agree... I think the only other option would be IF he wasn’t who she met at the park.

Jumping off the above posts, I’ve got an idea. Not sure if you guys have explored this yet.

WHAT IF we pretend like Kenzie didn’t have any social media at all, specifically SB/SD—theeeeeen what would we say?

Boyfriend

Jealous Lover

Jealous Spouse of a Lover

Pregnancy

Drugs

Blackmail

Etc etc.

—-

ETA:

See, to me that’s like saying let’s ignore the facts in this case and what we know about the victim, which doesn’t seem logical to me. But let’s take away that variable away any way, because we don’t know that this is necessarily the factor which caused her disappearance AND it seems the board is very split here as to if this increases the danger and plays a role. So let’s just take it out then fwiw, and see where it leads us. My thoughts on where I stand about this being a potential factor have already been made very clear, as have others’, both in agreement and opposition.

PS:
I appreciate diverse opinions, but I sure do hate disagreeing with some of my most respected comrades and having such conflict fwiw.

PS2: I guess all of us can’t aaaalways agree on everything, especially considering the number of cases we follow.

Last edited:
Many of her closest friends have reported that wasn't something she would do. She seems to have above average common sense for her age group and that theory goes against that. It's like this all having some sexual element on her part. Just don't see her having anything sexual related on her mind immediately after her grandmothers funeral, a long flight, and at 3am.
Only way that sex might make sense, is if that is how she chose to deal with her feelings. If she thought that would get her mind off of everything. Whatever decisions she made, I don’t think she was being rational due to her emotional state. MOO

Is that our POI in the blue shirt?! :eek:

KSL 5 TV on Twitter
BREAKING: Large SWAT presence near 1000 S. West Temple in SLC. Two people in custody. We're working to confirm details right now. This is happening just hours before SLCPD has set a press conference to update media on Mackenzie Lueck case. #breakingnews #KSLTV Photo: Deseret News

D-KM7Q3XkAAXeZd.jpg

9:42 AM - 28 Jun 2019

Pregnancy??

Sorry, what is a warm post?

I don't think it's fair to to pick and choose what ideas put out there are OK or not OK for people to post. There are always ideas and thoughts people have out of left field on these threads. Theories have been blackmail, dates drugs, jealous friends, the list goes on. This isn't really even that far fetched. They are theories and I was under the impression theories were allowed. Not sure why you think it is disrepectful and then at the same time say you don't think that line of work is disrespectful. It was an idea the poster had and frankly it seems totally possible. Other theories presented have equally little evidence.
JMO
Yes. It's the same thing I don't understand. It is very contradictory to claim that paid "companions" or sex workers' line of work is honorable and nothing to be ashamed of...but then say we are being disrespectful if we suggest it. It can't go both ways....it is A-OK, or is it not?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname