Found Deceased UT - REMAINS FOUND - MacKenzie "Kenzie" Lueck, 23, Salt Lake City, 17 June 2019 #9 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I noticed he was looking right at the camera in several of his arrest photos... IMO, that jives with your sense that he might be "proud" of what he did, and craving attention to the point that he'll need to talk about it...
Evil creep that he is, he also likes being on camera. Not surprised at all he looks right in the camera. He's ready for his close up.

jmo

My short-lived hope didn’t even have time to flicker. So very sad. Poor Kenzie and her family and friends. Condolences to those of you helping here on WS. So sorry.

Mine, too. After hearing his roommates mention girls coming and going from their apt, I was hoping he merely trafficked her and the police would rescue her.

I am actually somewhat shocked that he burned her in his yard. I really thought he was burning her luggage, clothes and other evidence. With all the houses being so close it's pretty gutsy to try to dispose of a body in that manner in that area but that further proves the narcissism that he is displaying.

And sadly, he actually got away with it for that time being... until the police showed up with a warrant and neighbors started talking about it. Sigh. It really is unbelievable. I'd be calling the police if any of our close neighbors were burning stuff in their yard, even without a strong stench, simply because I'd be afraid of the whole neighborhood going up with how close we all are!!

Not trying to moderate here, but I just want to give a quick reminder to everyone on this thread that Kenzie's family and friends have been reading here as well as users who have experienced similar personal tragedy. Please remember that this is an extremely heartwrenching and unbearable outcome for many and that the focus for all of us now should be on getting justice for Kenzie and not victim-blaming or sleuthing people who did not commit this heinous crime. As someone who has lost a close friend in a highly publicized act of violence, today has been extremely difficult for me because I know exactly how Kenzie's family and friends are feeling - and it's really really jarring to see statements from users that are either extremely graphic or disrespecting Kenzie. Please honor Kenzie's memory and don't blame her actions for what happened. IMO she didn't know what she walked into and the worst occurred. Continuing to pray for @yellowmoose, @SoCalGirl and @tacostacostacos as well as everyone else who loved Kenzie.

Irresponsible MSM ( Daily Mail) and unregulated posting boards have do so much damage to her reputation.

One a posting board that is usually empowering and non-nudgemental for women, I found more than one inappropriate reference to her as a sex worker.

I’m horrified that this label will be attached to her and her family may read it.

I noticed he was looking right at the camera in several of his arrest photos... IMO, that jives with your sense that he might be "proud" of what he did, and craving attention to the point that he'll need to talk about it...
Maybe he's suddenly realizing what the folks back in Nigeria will think. Remember how Chris Watts' worse nightmare seemed to be having to face his co-workers at the tank site.

Last edited:
I saw in a recent article that although he "sporadically" took classes since 2009 at UT, he never declared a major or graduated. Doesn't mean he's dumb (he arguably is!) but for sure means that a lot of what was on his LinkedIn age was a lie...

He probably did it to meet girls... made him look smarter and safer being he was one of their classmates...

I feel really bad for the Lyft driver... Seriously bad.

He was simply doing his job.

And even though he was just doing his job, you know he must have had some reservations about dropping her off where he did. And now he must feel guilty (I know I would) even though it is NOT in any way his fault. Makes me wonder if he will quit driving after this. (eta - I say "he" in my reply, but I don't remember if it was ever stated he/she. So use interchangeably if not)

Irresponsible MSM ( Daily Mail) and unregulated posting boards have do so much damage to her reputation.

One a posting board that is usually empowering and non-nudgemental for women, I found more than one inappropriate reference to her as a sex worker.

I’m horrified that this label will be attached to her and her family may read it.

The good thing is, not many people have a poor opinion of that work anymore. Yay for progress.

I can’t stop looking at those airport pictures thinking that she was minutes away from death and she had been burying her grandmother too it’s a double tragedy for her parents. This is so horrifying, does Utah have the DP because he deserves it!
Sleep well Kenzie and my thoughts are with her family and friends. This monster will pay for what he’s done.

I seriously can’t believe he burnt her in his backyard, there just aren’t any words..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Migrant