Found Deceased UT - REMAINS FOUND - MacKenzie "Kenzie" Lueck, 23, Salt Lake City, 17 June 2019 #10 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Exactly. This is going to be the tip of the iceberg, as I’d imagine that there’s a lot of undocumented crimes there.

I wholeheartedly agree. Wonder what the ex has to say. Whether real or imagined, he said he witnessed and experienced much violence throughout his childhood (Amazon.com author bio). I can imagine a picture of violence against women will emerge and expand bit by bit as people realize they were in his sphere.

Interesting he told the handyman his GF was Mormon and white. Makes me think they’ve been acquainted for a while.
Admittedly I’m behind. Do we know for sure they’ve known each other in the past? Otherwise could it be a stalker situation? He created some fantasy in his mind about their relationship?

Again, younger generation it is now totally common to meet for dates and hook ups in casual clothes including sweats and yoga pants. Teenagers wear sweats to school now even. She was easily dressed in something any girl her age would go meet a man in.

Perhaps the secret room was intended to store and watch the videos he recorded...silly me, the videos would be digital not VHS :rolleyes:

Edit to delete false start above quote.

or may be videos he recorded with other victims with his so called girl friends. Do you remember about Shannan Gilbert of LISK? She was watching the videos in the influence of drugs and still felt she was in danger when she ran out.

Admittedly I’m behind. Do we know for sure they’ve known each other in the past? Otherwise could it be a stalker situation? He created some fantasy in his mind about their relationship?

It could be all of those. ETA: LE hasn’t said if they were previously acquainted. Just speculating how they met.

Again, I’m not caught up. But did you guys see this in the quoted article? Could this woman file charges still if she wanted to?

“Ajayi has no criminal history in Utah apart from some traffic citations. North Park police investigated a rape complaint against Ajayi in 2014, but didn’t pursue the case after the female victim said she didn’t want to press charges, according to a news release the North Park Police Department issued Friday.”
Wow. I had a gut feeling AA had previous victims. IMO - his violence escalated gradually from fantasy into reality.

From my brief research, I see that Utah has no statute of limitations for sexual assault charges.

Have we heard anything about or from her parents? Does she have siblings?

I am certain they are living in a nightmare world at the moment. Wonder if they had any ideas of what was going on in their daughter’s life?

My heart goes out to them as the death of a child is something no parent should ever have to live through.

As parents, we all must remember that we do our best and teach them right from wrong throughout their first 18 years. After 18, the child chooses his own path, makes his/her own decisions, and we as parents can not be held responsible for the way our child goes. This can be the most trying and difficult experience a parent faces.

We don't know that they've known each other. He admitted to texting her at 6pm and told LE he didn't know what she looked like, but LE found photos of her on his device (not sure phone or computer). We know he was the last person she texted before her phone went dead. Other than that, we don't know how they were connected or if they were in communication before 6pm that night.

jmo

edited to add missed words

Lighting a candle for MacKenzie Lueck tonight.

Wherever she is right now, I hope our good energy reaches her.

I’m not a emotional person but this one really got me. You look at her and she’s easily a daughter, niece, cousin or the girl that lives down the street that babysat your kids and they were excited when she came over.

Have we heard anything about or from her parents? Does she have siblings?

I am certain they are living in a nightmare world at the moment. Wonder if they had any ideas of what was going on in their daughter’s life?

My heart goes out to them as the death of a child is something no parent should ever have to live through.

As parents, we all must remember that we do our best and teach them right from wrong throughout their first 18 years. After 18, the child chooses his own path, makes his/her own decisions, and we as parents can not be held responsible for the way our child goes. This can be the most trying and difficult experience a parent faces.

By all accounts, she was a stellar person and friend, hard working and a serious student.

I’m thinking of the victim in that assault case. I’m sure that tonight she is feeling horrible for not pressing charges against him, because maybe he would have been in jail still.

I hope that she is ok and isn’t blaming herself in any way.

From my experience, many survivors of rape do feel guilt if they were unable to press charges, unable to testify, or unable to convict their rapist. Counseling and good support systems can help to alleviate that feeling. The most important thing for a survivor to remember (and be told over and over again) is that they did what they had to do to survive-- that is the most important thing. While it is easy for many to say if only she pressed charges, the truth is that women who were raped and press charges will feel the affects of the rape and fear again and again. Pressing charges in a rape is the most courageous thing a person can do. It is pure hell. I know I have seen it.

I hope this woman feels no guilt. Pressing charges would have been a first hurdle and there are no guarantees that he would have been off the streets. We don't know the details that might have been a mitigating factor for LE or a prosecutor that goes beyond one's will to get justice. Just the quirks of our judicial system of innocent until proven guilty.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members