Found Deceased UT - REMAINS FOUND - MacKenzie "Kenzie" Lueck, 23, Salt Lake City, 17 June 2019 #11 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks. When I posted yesterday I got the feeling that other WSers thought I was nuts. I'm not sure that he rented the basement to people looking for BSDM places - but it kinda seems like a place that that crowd would search for on AirBNB looking for certain descriptions to indicate it was a place friendly to them.

I can picture regular AirBNBs serving as BDSM sites....especially one described as soundproof basement rooms with dirt floors.

At the same time, AA's AirBNB can also serve people who just want an inexpensive place to crash while in SLC (and who just might have been videoed while doing that).

I suspect AA as more than just someone who targeted ML - I think he was immersed in a sexual/violent lifestyle, and his AirBNB might be part of that.

jmo

BBM

Like this. WATCH: Take a tour of the Montgomery County home for sale with a 'sexual oasis'

We do not have confirmation that they knew one another before they met at the park. I tend to think that she knew him based on her dress and the time they met, as well as other bits and pieces of information being shared by people who knew her. None of it is verified, however.

It's also equally possible that he offered her a deal she couldn't refuse.

And I agree with every bit of your post. The contractor he tried to hire to build his room of horrors mentioned he was anxious to have the work done quickly because he was expecting his "girlfriend" soon. His description of her practically described ML. So if he had not found ML yet, he was definitely looking for her and was making plans.
Has anyone sleuthed to see if ML traveled in April (or was it May?) - was she out of town. AA told the contractor he wanted the work finished before his girlfriend returned.

Of course, AA's story to the contractor could've been lies (and I kind of think he was lying), but would be interesting to see if she was indeed out of town when AA claims his girlfriend was out of town. That might be a clue they did indeed know each other.

jmo

I think it was his imaginary world, in which a beautiful blonde Mormon girl (religion probably equals chastity here, not unlike a nun fantasy) was his girlfriend and submitting to his wildest desires, but only his ones. He wanted to have her for himself only. KL had the life of her own. I think KL and AA must have met in person, but maybe she started moving away from him already. Once he realized she was not going to date him exclusively, it was narcissistic rage, plus his sadism.

Ya Know , I agree, Charlot. I believe this had to be personal, perhaps as you have said .
This guy had too many opportunities to have done this before if this was his hobby.
Why KL, why now. Seems perhaps she did know him, maybe even having more than just a ---friendship.
Probably a fairly new relationship and one he may have wanted more from her and when she made it clear that was not going to happen, he snapped and began planning her murder.
It may not have even be a horrendous torture event. Perhaps he just hit her in the head when she got in the car, turned off the phones and took her to his house and shot her, strangled her---just hoping she did not suffer what our imaginations can run with. I do not think LE said they found bone ash, so maybe he disposed of the body in the park or somewhere else and in burning just her belongings some of her tissue , maybe from stabbing her and skin tissue being on the knife, remained?
How would one be so stupid as to burn an entire body in broad daylight--cremation takes an exceedingly hot flame. I do not think you can have total destruction from a fire in the backyard.
Besides ,burning items is easier to explain than burning a body if someone were to confront him.
JMO!

I have a neighbor whose niece went on a date to dinner with him recently. She felt a very creepy vibe from him, so she got up and went to the bathroom. She ended the date and went home. They read his messages to her on the dating app and they feel extremely blessed that she left the date early.

Here is AA’s Venmo Account:

Yellow Flowers

I found it yesterday during the WS shutdown since at one point we had discussed ML’s Venmo. If you are logged into Venmo you can see a lot of transactions that AA made. He has had a decent amount of work done on his house and a lot of people have paid him for what looks like computer help.

There are also payments from a former roommate who has been quoted in MSN and a payment to the woman who has been in MSM talking about cleaning his house and all of the cameras.

For those that have the Venmo app, just search “Yellow flowers” and it is the only acct that comes up. Wonder why the username yellow flowers and what significance yellow flowers had to AA.

Also his last public payment was a “consultation” with the criminal defense attorney SG on 6/25

Here is AA’s Venmo Account:

Yellow Flowers

I found it yesterday during the WS shutdown since at one point we had discussed ML’s Venmo. If you are logged into Venmo you can see a lot of transactions that AA made. He has had a decent amount of work done on his house and a lot of people have paid him for what looks like computer help.

There are also payments from a former roommate who has been quoted in MSN and a payment to the woman who has been in MSM talking about cleaning his house and all of the cameras.

For those that have the Venmo app, just search “Yellow flowers” and it is the only acct that comes up. Wonder why the username yellow flowers and what significance yellow flowers had to AA.

Can someone explain to me, why this despicable man would request, what the contractor referred to as a “gaudy hook 7 ft above” in the “sound proof” room project? What would be the purpose?

I think we can be sure that it wasn't intended to use to hang a fern, so my guess is it was meant to be used in bondage, whether with a consensual partner, or not.

Last edited:
LONG BUT NECESSARY POST
I rarely post but I’m the mother of an only daughter age 23. She’s extremely intelligent but still slightly naive in terms of the digital world and dangers associated with it. First thing I was thinking when ML’s phone was active at 2:59am but not at 3am was 1) it died. I travel for work and it never fails, my phone dies the minute I land. My daughters usually died before mine because she listens to music and watches videos. 2) She turned her phone off because it was about to die. I text my family as soon as I land but turn it off right after if my battery is about to die so I can use it for Uber/Lyft or GPS after getting my luggage. 3) There are cellphone jammers out there. They have been used by Evil people in the past. AA being “IT” could have gotten his hands on one or he knows to grab the phone quickly and turn it off. My daughter and ALL of her friends have cell phone in hand 24/7 ML had hers in her hand and this makes it easy to be snatched, HARD to defend yourself if suddenly attacked, and less aware of your surroundings. Now here’s my 2 cents for parents or young people.
My daughter was in a previous relationship with a guy she and I both met while traveling. After about 6 months of dating he became extremely possessive and down right scary with it. She broke things off and called me saying “she was scared he would track her down and kill her or someone she went on a date with” I wanted to call police but she convinced me that would make it worse. When I asked why she thinks this, she had just realized that SnapChat had a new feature that showed your location. It was automatic so you had to disable it. Now I believe it has been changed to you having to ENABLE it which is how all things should be. So he was texting her accusing her of being at a bar on a date and he knew which bar (He was in another State!) It took her a bit but she realized he had seen her SNAP of her at the bar with her best guy pal and it showed EXACT location. What many people that age do not realize is how easy it is for someone to see your EXACT location without you knowing. Find My Friends on my iPhone for instance, my DAD had text me asking what I was doing in another city... I was like ummm how do you know? But I’m shopping. He replied Find My Friends. I looked on the app and sure enough my whole family was FOLLOWING me as was a guy I was sort of seeing. OK THATS CRAZY! It brings up your exact GPS location. You have to have your location enabled on your phone. Now Find My Friends requires you to REQUEST to follow someone and that person has to approve it. Now prior to this, I had no idea enabling my location would mean some apps could automatically use that. So, I immediately thought of this feature when this happened with ML For instance, AA could be a FOLLOWER on one of the apps, watched her, saw her location then “randomly” text her to see if she was ok then say something like oh I’m right near you, how about we meet. Just a thought.
SECOND point I have is the dating apps. A co-worker of mine is 28, she and I became pretty close so she started confiding in me. She had TONS of dates. I got curious asking how the heck she met them and she said dating apps. I IMMEDIATELY freaked out like a mom would LOL. I told her of my safety concerns, and she said oh I’m careful. Well she rattled off at LEAST 5 or 6 apps she uses. I only knew of Tinder. She thinks meeting them at a park “daytime” or public eatery is safe. I told her they can grab her at her car, drug her, anything. I told her she HAS to inform someone of her location and plans prior to meeting guys, even if it’s the 3rd or 4th time because they can be calculating and planning once she lets her guard down. She agreed to let me know and stated she didn’t tell her parents because THEY WOULD WORRY or get mad... I honestly think this younger generation cannot fully understand the crazy that is out there. Maybe it’s because I’m in the medical field, read and watch tons of real life crime shows, lived in FEAR in Baton Rouge LA when Derrick Todd Lee was slaughtering girls in broad daylight (my sisters neighbor was one of them and that was near noon) Because of all of that, I still require my 23 year old daughter to enable her location for ME and family only. There have been times when she doesn’t respond and I quickly look to see that she’s home so probably hopefully napping. The pitfall with the GPS is that if you are in a bad cell service area, no WiFi, or phone is off, your location will not show. The 12-25 year old age group has become very tech savvy when it comes to hiding their digital footprint from parents and close friends, but they do not take those same measures in hiding it from potential psychos. I preach all the time that “knowing” someone a week or 2 doesn’t mean they don’t have a dark side, Also them LOOKING normal does not mean squat. The normal quiet ones many times are the NOT NORMAL ones. Anyway to all parents and younger folks, look into the location features on your phone. Check ALL APP settings for hidden things like auto sharing your location. Please PLEASE let someone know if going to meet someone from a dating app even if it’s your TENTH meeting. LASTLY, my cousin was raped by a (popular ride share) driver last year. They have since upped their security/background check. Since that happened I also inform someone when getting in a ride share car or cab and send a screenshot of the driver info on the app. People hide their dark side until you trust them. Even if you let a co-worker know, or a friend in a different circle. SOMEONE needs to be able to tell your location and who you were meeting. I make my friend give me location, plan itinerary, first and last of guy and his verified phone number. Okay that’s my lecture for this year So sorry to all of the friends and family of ML. I absolutely do not judge her or anything she did. We should ALL be able to do anything we want without having to worry about being the victim of a crime, but there are too many sickos out there and the younger generation tends to be too trusting (which is a good quality but not a safe one sadly)

Amen. Amen and amen. This should be printed and handed to everyone upon receiving their first smart phone.

Has anyone sleuthed to see if ML traveled in April (or was it May?) - was she out of town. AA told the contractor he wanted the work finished before his girlfriend returned.

Of course, AA's story to the contractor could've been lies (and I kind of think he was lying), but would be interesting to see if she was indeed out of town when AA claims his girlfriend was out of town. That might be a clue they did indeed know each other.

jmo
Based on her Instagram, which is private now, she was back and forth to California for activities for two weddings. One wedding occurred before her death and the other had not occurred yet. There were photos of her in a California neighborhood as well.

I can't remember exactly but I believe the trips were between March and May.

ETA: I just watched the contractor's video again and he was first at AA's house on April 4. And there were some text messages exchanged on April 10 when the contractor said he wouldn't do the job.

Last edited:
I don’t know if this has been mentioned before, but he also had a profile on fetlife. I saw an image of it on social media. I don’t have a link, ‘cause I’m not going to go there...
I was snooping on bondage.com and I believe I found his profile there. I joined under a totally false persona and I did not want my footprints around that site, I got out of there very quickly!!! But, yeah...as I originally thought, bdsm is his kink or one of them.

Last edited:
I have a neighbor whose niece went on a date to dinner with him recently. She felt a very creepy vibe from him, so she got up and went to the bathroom. She ended the date and went home. They read his messages to her on the dating app and they feel extremely blessed that she left the date early.
So frightening! Is your neighbors’ niece young, white and Mormon? I’ve seen a few mentions on social media of young women that had met him from the LDS dating app. Wondering if he had a specific target. Also is she blonde?

I’m relatively new here, so maybe this already exists, and I’m just looking in the wrong place - is there a condensed timeline anywhere? I know there is a timeline thread, but I would like to see what we absolutely know to be true about the times she landed, texted mom, arranged Lyft, got in the Lyft, arrived at the park, phone goes dark. Also, how long does it take to go from the airport to the park. And if this info is already compiled somewhere else, please point me in the right direction. Thx!

6/24/19 Timeline that is known at this point. Click magnifier symbol to enlarge.

You can find everything here, I am almost caught up.
Mackenzie Lueck -UT- by amanda reckonwith

I’m relatively new here, so maybe this already exists, and I’m just looking in the wrong place - is there a condensed timeline anywhere? I know there is a timeline thread, but I would like to see what we absolutely know to be true about the times she landed, texted mom, arranged Lyft, got in the Lyft, arrived at the park, phone goes dark. Also, how long does it take to go from the airport to the park. And if this info is already compiled somewhere else, please point me in the right direction. Thx!

Many are still wondering how Lueck met the man suspected of murdering her, Ayoola Ajayi.

Both had profiles on “sugar baby” websites — where arrangements are made, usually between younger women and older men — but police have yet to confirm whether that’s how they connected.

If you sign up for websites that seek to help prospective sugar babies and sugar daddies connect, it’s important to protect yourself, the woman said.

Friends, she said, always knew where she was going and how long she was going to be there. She also said they had an agreement with that if she changed location without telling her friends, they were to call police.

So-called sugar dating can put women at risk, former 'sugar baby' says
Oh, wow, I did not realize the perp had a profile on a SD/ SB website. I thought that was just speculation.
I know they said he was on dating apps but not the SB in particular.
Since he is seemingly too young to be a SD, I wonder if this means he was indeed misrepresenting himself. Imo

I'm wondering if his ex-wife's credit / help had anything to do with it... maybe they bought it together and she quit-claimed?

FWIW we really do not know a lot about his financial situation. He could have saved some money to buy the house- seems it was always a rental; he could have previously owned a house or maybe he has associates who helped finance this and who get money or use of it.

Oh, wow, I did not realize the perp had a profile on a SD/ SB website. I thought that was just speculation.
I know they said he was on dating apps but not the SB in particular.
Since he is seemingly too young to be a SD, I wonder if this means he was indeed misrepresenting himself. Imo

I think that age is not as important as income with these sites?

I’m sure he exaggerated his income and status

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member