Found Deceased UT - REMAINS FOUND - MacKenzie "Kenzie" Lueck, 23, Salt Lake City, 17 June 2019 #12 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want someone to explain me the process on how do you search for a lawyer once you are in trouble?

AA seems to know exactly which lawyer to go for? How can he do it and decide this is right one in a short time. He only paid her at 6-7pm on Tuesday but should have contacted her well before. Also possible, he tried to contact other lawyers earlier.

I wonder what's her consultation fees are - probably 1k?

It is also interesting to see his financial status (unless he is a Nigerian prince)

1) Evicted for not paying rent money
2) buying a house for ~116K (which in a year gone up to ~220K)
3)His job would at the max pay him 50-60K (which is highly unlikely- more like 40-45k)
4) Wonder he got lot of money from divorce
5) His front for opening a LLC looks like an IRS fraud.

If money is not such a big concern now, he must truly be a Nigerian prince or must have a SB to help him out.

Have a SB helping him out??

He could have a sex addiction.....and/or he wanted to meet people with sex addiction because he thought they would be easy-to-obtain partners. Ykwim?

I am suspicious of some of his interests - I think he used those interests to find prey.

For example, I think he listed cross-dressing as an interest. Hey, maybe he is a cross dresser - could very well be. Or, he wanted to hook up with cross dressers and then hurt them - perhaps while filming the assault. They are rather safe victims because they might be unlikely to press charges and lose privacy.

His profile scares me as I'm a fan of Meetup.

jmo

When you collect all that we know about his potential sexual likes from all the different accounts, it starts painting a pretty clear picture. I know most with *advertiser censored* addiction, for example, don't go on to commit murders and rapes; however, there is some where that can be a means to an end depending on what other emotional problems he may have. I suspect he gradually got more severe in the kind of sex he was looking for more to fill a never-ending need he had. It's also possible he had hypersexual behavior as he fits several of the criteria. Anxiety and depression can also be comorbid along with that, and he also had that listed on his Meetup interests. Secondary his volatile emotions such as his former roommates described going from rage to seemingly ordinary again in a very short amount of time along with getting upset over silly things could be indicative of Borderline Personality Disorder. Based off what we know about him, he fits several of the criteria for BPD too. Jeffrey Dahmer was diagnosed with this as was Casey Anthony for a few examples. Impulsive sexual urges and acting on them can also be a factor in BPD too.

I want someone to explain me the process on how do you search for a lawyer once you are in trouble?

AA seems to know exactly which lawyer to go for? How can he do it and decide this is right one in a short time. He only paid her at 6-7pm on Tuesday but should have contacted her well before. Also possible, he tried to contact other lawyers earlier.

It is also interesting to see his financial status (unless he is a Nigerian prince)

3)His job would at the max pay him 50-60K (which is highly unlikely- more like 40-45k)

If money is not such a big concern now, he must truly be a Nigerian prince or must have a SB to help him out.

I just googled “Best criminal defense attorney in SLC” and SG is the first result that isn’t a list of top attorneys on the page. Maybe he just googled and called one of the first names he saw?

Perps committing murder, rape, etc “may be placed into deportation proceeding.” No mention of them having to serve their sentence. Please post a link showing where sentence must be served.
  • Aggravated felonies. If you commit an aggravated felony at any time after being admitted to the U.S., you may be placed into deportation proceedings. Dozens of crimes may qualify as aggravated felonies, such as murder, rape, other crimes of violence, theft with a sentence of at least one year in prison, drug or firearms trafficking, sexual abuse of a minor, child *advertiser censored*, money laundering, spying, treason, or sabotage, and so on. It doesn't matter how long the person has been in the U.S., either.
Criminal Conviction May Result in Deportation or Removal - Lawyers.com

Specific to the federal system and serving the sentence, if the intent of the life sentence without parole is for the inmate to die incarcerated, the inmate will never be deported.

I believe most state systems accept the same criteria.

It doesn't follow that an life sentence inmate would be eligible for deportation when US would have no jurisdiction and/or control over former inmate -- whether they are sleeping in a cell or eating Sunday dinner at the pub.

https://www.ussc.gov/sites/default/...eys/miscellaneous/20150226_Life_Sentences.pdf

If the defense tries that here, it'll result in the same outcome.

In that Bryant case, it took the jury < 3 hours to come back with guilty verdict.

JMO.

I wouldn’t bet my life on it based on one famous trial “OJ Simpson” who victim blamed poor Nicole and Ron Goldman for their own demise both lives dragged through the mud drugs, sex etc.

I will never forget the day my heart dropped and I actually sobbed in a retail store along with others when OJ verdicts were read over the loudspeaker “not guilty” with each and every charge. People were in shock.

When you collect all that we know about his potential sexual likes from all the different accounts, it starts painting a pretty clear picture. I know most with *advertiser censored* addiction, for example, don't go on to commit murders and rapes; however, there is some where that can be a means to an end depending on what other emotional problems he may have. I suspect he gradually got more severe in the kind of sex he was looking for more to fill a never-ending need he had. It's also possible he had hypersexual behavior as he fits several of the criteria. Anxiety and depression can also be comorbid along with that, and he also had that listed on his Meetup interests. Secondary his volatile emotions such as his former roommates described going from rage to seemingly ordinary again in a very short amount of time along with getting upset over silly things could be indicative of Borderline Personality Disorder. Based off what we know about him, he fits several of the criteria for BPD too. Jeffrey Dahmer was diagnosed with this as was Casey Anthony for a few examples. Impulsive sexual urges and acting on them can also be a factor in BPD too.
Could be. But the angle I'm considering is his childhood in Nigeria. It was a violent time, I think (I'm not an expert in Nigerian history at all....just some googling done recently). I'm thinking during his impressionable years he witnessed some horrible things and he is, perhaps, a human without a soul. He can be charming, but only to suit his needs, and his needs might be horribly violent.

Total amateur, armchair speculation.

jmopinion at the moment, subject to change

It baffles me that so many posters think it’s strange to get an attorney or know of an attorney.

I know several criminal attorneys (snd other attorneys) and have handed one of their cards out to everyone I know. Just because he’s that good of an attorney. I have never been in trouble my entire life; but if I was I know exactly who to call.

Many do a free 30 minute consultation. I have never heard of a 1000.00 consult fee but it probably depends on where you live, type of consult etc.

Everyone has a right to an attorney!! Even murdering scumbags. Without this we would all be doomed

I just googled “Best criminal defense attorney in SLC” and SG is the first result that isn’t a list of top attorneys on the page. Maybe he just googled and called one of the first names he saw?

I wanted to say he should have spend some time researching. When he knows he committed a crime, he would be spending time for getting a lawyer. If he paid the lawyers consultation fees at 6p-7p on Tuesday, wonder when he started researching - probably on Sunday/ Monday?

As much as I hate typing this, he would have had to dismember ML in order to accomplish the burning. He couldn't possibly have put a whole body in the fire in 1 piece.

Having said that, I would have to imagine that there was quite a bit of evidence in the house that LE would have found.

MOO
Even with the gasoline neighbors reported he used?

Could be. But the angle I'm considering is his childhood in Nigeria. It was a violent time, I think (I'm not an expert in Nigerian history at all....just some googling done recently). I'm thinking during his impressionable years he witnessed some horrible things and he is, perhaps, a human without a soul. He can be charming, but only to suit his needs, and his needs might be horribly violent.

Total amateur, armchair speculation.

jmopinion at the moment, subject to change

Absolutely! I speculated a couple of threads ago on his childhood. It could be he witnessed a female family member being raped and sexualized it, or, his witnessed some other atrocity. It all plays into who he is now I’m sure.

Dismemberment is removal of the limbs of a body.

Evisceration is removal of the organs of a body.
I suggest you take another look at the complete definition of "dismemberment."

Dismemberment of Sydney Loofe's body included far more than her limbs. The body was dismembered into at least 13 pieces and not all have been recovered. Some of her organs are still missing.

Saws, bleach among the items Trail and Boswell were seen buying before Sydney Loofe's death

Sydney Loofe's death: Sexual fantasy gone wrong or planned murder?

I just had a thought on how SG might approach his defense, should she or whoever take his case and go trial:

She might say they consensually engaged in BDSM and it was an accident. He accidentally strangled her. I bet that’s what they will say. And paint a bad picture of our victim. Moo.
Steven Zelich killed two women by strangling them during sex. In a deal, he pled guilty to ‘reckless homicide’ in both cases - two different states. He was given 35 years in one case and 25 years in the other (consecutive) plus he five years each for two counts of hiding a corpse. He had hidden them in his home for months before stuffed them in suitcases and dumped them along the side of the road.

I hope they don’t offer him any deals.

Do we know for sure that the reason for his eviction was not paying rent?

He lives in a small home where the homes appear fairly close together. This whole situation is horrific to even think about.... but I think the fire would have to be huge to be able to conceal a full, adult body.

Would he put a body directly into the fire? If, for instance, he put her into the suitcase, wouldn’t the luggage burn first, revealing her body? How could he feel certain that the neighbors would not see what was in the fire?

All speculation.
Possibly wrapped her up in the bed coverings off the mattress and box springs he gave away.

Absolutely! I speculated a couple of threads ago on his childhood. It could be he witnessed a female family member being raped and sexualized it, or, his witnessed some other atrocity. It all plays into who he is now I’m sure.
I'm thinking he is pure predator and that predator personality started in a violent childhood in Nigeria. The 1990s in Nigeria look like they were chaotic times (again, I'm not an expert, just a googler).

I suspect that everything he wrote online for his profiles was for the purpose of finding victims - not because he was depressed or questioning his sexuality or wanting to experiment - those "interests" were instead ruses to lure "easy" victims, imo, and perhaps victims unlikely to later press charges. His aim was to demean and injury (and kill) for his own pleasure. And he perhaps wanted to film/photograph his assaults too, imo.

My opinion only. Not fact. Could be totally wrong.

jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member