Found Deceased UT - MacKenzie "Kenzie" Lueck, 23, Salt Lake City, 17 June 2019 #15 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's harder to explain ML's human tissue being found in the fire if AA took her directly to the Canyon from the park and murdered her there.

If he took her straight to the Canyon, it also means the mattress he gave away is more than likely unrelated to her murder.

If indeed it was pings and/or gps data that led LE to the Canyon location, the timestamps will tell the tale re: when AA went to the Canyon.

JMO.
Maybe the timing of the mattress give away was coincidental because he was planning on buying that massage bed base? Hmm maybe she was never on it. I wonder if he still has the bed coverings. It looked really clean but yuck the thought of him lying and doing lord knows what on it grosses me out. Just so many scenarios without knowing what LE knows.

MOO the fact that ML's body was in one place and there was a body part of hers burned at AA's home just sounds like a sacrifice.
Nigeria had in the past and has now remnants of the practice. There are still murders to obtain parts for a rituals and markets that pay well for human remans for ritual purposes.

I've seen it posted here, but we don't KNOW if he got out of his car at Hatch Park.
We only know what police said. I think the Lyft driver told them what he knew, but police did not tell the public what he (the driver) knew.
I think Mackenzie knew AA.
But the park meeting instead of the airport, that is shady as hell. He planned it.
I think she knew him from online only and that was her first and last face to face with this monster.

JMO

No one books Lyft in advance, it doesn't even work very well to do so. The airport would have had a few Lyft drivers hanging around for that flight, she used her app as soon as she landed. The entire transaction is paid electronically.
moo
Thanks everyone (i'm not familiar with using lyft or uber) The reason I asked is if she had booked before leaving California then I'd assume she and AA had specific 'plans'.

MOO the fact that ML's body was in one place and there was a body part of hers burned at AA's home just sounds like a sacrifice.
Nigeria had in the past and has now remnants of the practice. There are still murders to obtain parts for a rituals and markets that pay well for human remans for ritual purposes.
Just wow. Maybe that’s the case here.

Edit: never mind I misinterpreted the post wrong. I think it was sexually motivated.

Last edited:
I am not married to the idea of ritual playing a part in this but I am wondering if there is at least some a plus b doesn't equal c to anyone but AA. I haven't decided yet if I think mental illness plays more of a part or if culture differences plays more a part.

I think this is far more likely to be a sexually motivated murder, with a sloppy coverup, as opposed to anything like “a sacrifice.”

The former happens far more often than the latter.

This guy profiles like a lot of those guys:

Narcissistic

Initially charming

Volatile temper

Sex obsessed

Little to no regard for women

I think this is far more likely to be a sexually motivated murder, with a sloppy coverup, as opposed to anything like “a sacrifice.”

Narcissistic

Initially charming

Volatile temper

Sex obsessed

Yes, agreed. I also think there is some confusion here between illegal organ trade and what is considered "ritual." MOO

Last edited:

Narcissistic

Initially charming

Volatile temper

Sex obsessed

Yep, completely agree. Entitled, thinks women are his to take.

I guess she could have said to pick up guy "here, hold my phone while I get my luggage and pay for my ride" and he did and turned it off--however, he could not have known she would ask or do that so I strike that possibility... Doesn't really make sense.
Jmo.
The ride is already paid for automatically on the phone when it ends. You don't have to do anything unless you want to add a tip and you can even add the tip later.

Narcissistic

Initially charming

Volatile temper

Sex obsessed

Agree to the probable how and why he got her into his power, but MOO once he was killing due to being thwarted or because he planned to kill her in advance, he mixed mutilation up with the manner he killed her.

Agree to the probable how and why he got her into his power, but MOO once he was killing due to being thwarted or because he planned to kill her in advance, he mixed mutilation up with the manner he killed her.

This guy appears to be as sharp as a dull butter knife.

I think he believed that he could burn her to ash, and his crime would never be discovered.

Google is not his friend.

But he apparently had pretty good photoshop skills. That picture of him in the smoke was definitely a lot of work to produce. I assume he did it himself, for his modeling career - or his singles ads.

But he apparently had pretty good photoshop skills. That picture of him in the smoke was definitely a lot of work to produce. I assume he did it himself, for his modeling career - or his singles ads.

The photographer who posted this on ModelMayhem site does quite a bit of smoke pictures, although I did not scroll extensively.
I think it is chilling now after the murder, but probably had nothing to do with his fire obsession and more to do with his photographer.

Scroll a few frames past this one.
Power Illuminated

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members