Silver Alert CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 #14 *ARRESTS*

Status
Not open for further replies.
You may be right. NC PD Chief certainly sounded confident a few
days ago. He clearly stated further charges are coming. Plus he
refused to answer if others are involved.
They must have had strong reasons to search MIRA and they must have found something of value. I'm hopeful.
Probably it has been answered before so forgive me: In a case where a person who was divorcing a spouse has ended up presumably dead or when the body is found, surely the spouse can’t inherit just as if the divorce never was in play, can he?
Havent heard anything from the sister.

Has the sister been accompanying GF in court? I would have to hope she is there for the kids. Sisters don't always get along...if my sister's husband was using my parents as his own private bank and then getting them involved in lawsuits, it would upset me and cause resentment, however, I would have a heart for those kids. Unfortunately, other less empathetic siblings might feel highly burdened by the assumption that they should be there to care for 5 kids.

In my opinion everything FD has done is part of his master plan that he is still trying to carry out. I think his playing basketball with the kids the Wed evening before the Friday morning Murder was was really all about damaging the security cameras or breaking or rigging JD’s garage door, or planting a listening device or whatever the latest technology is so he could sneak in . Instead of being a good parent he was just playing the role to further his plan.
Yes. Something was rigged. I have no inside info, but I agree 100%

The fact that he seems to be such a control freak is the fearful part,
as we've seen in other cases.
We had a case here in the last year, when LE went to arrest the
father/perp, he killed his 2 children and a stepchild also. He also shot through the front door as LE knocked and totally parylyzed an office who is still in a coma today. Then
he killed himself.
By now I hope LE realizes that FD has nothing to lose and acts accordingly.
I don't think he is the type to kill himself. He is is Scott Peterson, Casey Anthony, OJ Simpson mode.

So what is FD’s defense against the 30-bag bloody dumping going to be? That he saw the mess, cleaned it up for the kids, and in fear of being blamed for something bigger, and gee...my client was scared and made a really stupid judgment call doing that?

I have confidence that GF attys. will win. I think she has met these guidelines. Notice it says the court MAY consider. It gives the judge some leeway.
Hopefully the court puts safety above anything else. There has already been one tragedy. GF has proven her love, dedication and wisdom in caring for the children and their safety seems to be her priority. What has FD proven by his actions? IMO FD is a liar , a bully and he will not abandon his plan and will still be thinking about while he is serving his life sentence. He had a chance to be a good father and the judges gave him many chances and look what he did.

Search warrants remain sealed in Jennifer Dulos case
“There is information contained in the search warrant affidavits that is not known to the general public and any potential suspect(s), the disclosure of which would jeopardize the investigation and chances of successfully solving any crimes involved,” Colangelo wrote in the motion that was added to the case file on Monday.

Stamford Superior Court Judge John F. Blawie agreed on June 18 to seal every warrant connected with the case for 90 days.

“The court finds that due to the nature and circumstances of this case and the ongoing investigation, the state’s interest in continuing non-disclosure outweighs any right to public disclosure at this time,” Blawie said.

“There is information contained in the search warrant affidavits that is not known to the general public and any potential suspect(s), the disclosure of which would jeopardize the investigation and chances of successfully solving any crimes involved,” Colangelo wrote in the motion that was added to the case file on Monday.

Stamford Superior Court Judge John F. Blawie agreed on June 18 to seal every warrant connected with the case for 90 days.

“The court finds that due to the nature and circumstances of this case and the ongoing investigation, the state’s interest in continuing non-disclosure outweighs any right to public disclosure at this time,” Blawie said.

IMO...The fact that the search warrants remain sealed expands my thinking about this situation. LE is certainly maneuvering to make FD and perhaps others feel uncomfortable. I hope this also slows down the information that must be shared with NP.

Thank you! So June 18th JB agreed to seal the warrants. This past Monday Colangelo filed the motion? I’m confused.

So what is FD’s defense against the 30-bag bloody dumping going to be? That he saw the mess, cleaned it up for the kids, and in fear of being blamed for something bigger, and gee...my client was scared and made a really stupid judgment call doing that?

Then, he would have to admit that he was in New Canaan and at 69 Welles Lane on that Friday.

Then, he would have to admit that he was in New Canaan and at 69 Welles Lane on that Friday.
He couldn’t even claim EE left them in his truck when he returned it and he dumped them not knowing what was in them due to the appearance of blood on the bags tidbit from the warrant and the altered license plate drain stuffing. What possible explanation could he offer?

Wow - I didn't think of that. And NP has stated FD was not in NC on that day. So how did he get a hold of the bloody bags? I'm sure they can determine how fresh the blood is. They painted themselves into a corner.

And, to add one more question, if she prevails with full custody and the children return to NCCD for school this fall, where would they live?

In my opinion from what I have read on WS , GF has a big heart and unconditional love for the children. I think she will spend her last penny to keep them safe and in the right school. GF has shown character and strength, dignity while having to listen to the lies and degradation of her daughter by the clown act of FP and the uncaring, selfish statements by FD. Any grandmother that can hold up under that shows me those children need to be with GF .

I totally agree. IMO He wouldn’t stage her car to look like an abduction only to then hide the body on his property. In fact, I’d think it would behoove him and his $$ motives to have her body discovered. Could this be a case of hiding in plain sight?
That is an interesting angle. I thought from the beginning he didn’t want the body ever found because of the gone girl stories and he wanted quick custody of the kids. Now I want to think about your theory today and being hidden in plain sight. How would the body being found improve the money motives which has to be his ultimate goal?

In my opinion from what I have read on WS , GF has a big heart and unconditional love for the children. I think she will spend her last penny to keep them safe and in the right school. GF has shown character and strength, dignity while having to listen to the lies and degradation of her daughter by the clown act of FP and the uncaring, selfish statements by FD. Any grandmother that can hold up under that shows me those children need to be with GF .

It isn’t going to be easy for GF, though...at least the oldest of the kids (13 year olds) have been molded by FD into kids who know to lie and manipulate to get what they want. I hate saying it, but I think it’ll be an uneasy household for at least a while. JD had relatively little authority in that household up until 2 years ago, when she left Farmington with the kids. I mean, she couldn’t even demand to have a nanny who was fluent in English, because FD didn’t want one. I hope she was able to reset the kids and their expectations in the past 2 years, and that they will all get through this. I am encouraged by the statements by people who have said that the children obviously loved their mother, and that they were a wonderful addition to the NCCS.

It isn’t going to be easy for GF, though...at least the oldest of the kids (13 year olds) have been molded by FD into kids who know to lie and manipulate to get what they want. I hate saying it, but I think it’ll be an uneasy household for at least a while. JD had relatively little authority in that household up until 2 years ago, when she left Farmington with the kids. I mean, she couldn’t even demand to have a nanny who was fluent in English, because FD didn’t want one. I hope she was able to reset the kids and their expectations in the past 2 years, and that they will all get through this. I am encouraged by the statements by people who have said that the children obviously loved their mother, and that they were a wonderful addition to the NCCS.
But at least the children won’t be badgered and bullied and won’t have to lie. Early teen years are very hard in any family and I feel like GF will find the help they need with the amazing resources available in NYC. Hopefully the stability and structure she is able to provide will give them the security they need to heal.

That is an interesting angle. I thought from the beginning he didn’t want the body ever found because of the gone girl stories and he wanted quick custody of the kids. Now I want to think about your theory today and being hidden in plain sight. How would the body being found improve the money motives which has to be his ultimate goal?
Quickly having her declared dead, as a result of an attack while jogging etc. divorce ends, he gets whatever there is in the estate and the kids inheritances IMO. No more probing into his business affairs. Leaving her car at the park however... would imply he knew nothing of her plans to go into nyc early for appointments, else she wouldn’t have had time for a jog.

Wow - I didn't think of that. And NP has stated FD was not in NC on that day. So how did he get a hold of the bloody bags? I'm sure they can determine how fresh the blood is. They painted themselves into a corner.

FD could also say that the bags were already in FD's Ford Raptor when EE returned to Farmington for the vehicle exchange.

Therefore setting up EE.

I have mentioned before, that IMO, FD is definitely setting up EE.

This may be a 'backup plan' to the 'abduction at Waveny Park' plan, but a setup plan, none the less.

Fact: EE used FD's Ford Raptor, possibly all week, but definitely on that Friday.

Fact: EE used FD's truck in New Canaan, possibly all week, but definitely on that Friday. EE was captured on LE cameras in NC that Friday, while driving FD's Ford Raptor.

IMO, FD waited to dispose of the evidence trash in the 'Trash Bin Odyssey of Stupidity Date Night' with MT, until AFTER the vehicle exchange with EE.

IMO, FD had ALL DAY to dispose of the evidence trash bags and he Chose to Wait until After the vehicle exchange and even waited at least another 1.5 hours and arriving at Albany Avenue in the Hartford Area at 7:10 pm.

Why? IMO, to set up EE.

IMO, EE lives near Albany Avenue in the Hartford Area.

IMO, FD wanted the altered license plates found since there were literaly hundreds of other ways to dispose of them without detection.

FD could have just taken the tape off and put the plates back were FD was storing them.

But no, FD put the altered plates in a FedEx box/envelope, with the altering tape still on them, got out of his truck, forced them into a storm drain on a busy thoroughfare of Albany Avenue on Friday of a Holiday Weekend, knowing that they would have been eventually found at the other end of that storm drain or someone could have reported seeing someone placing the item in the drain.

IMO, FD used EE's Red Truck with the altered plates to move about without much detection and if picked up on LE cameras throughout the commission of the Crime, it would not be EE's tag that showed.

IMO, FD took EE's Red Truck through the car wash in an attempt to wash away any evidence.

IMO, FD left EE's Red Truck at the exact place where EE last parked the Red Truck to mislead EE into thinking that FD had not driven the Red Truck that Friday.

This being the reason that FD walked 39 minutes home from 80MS to 4JC according to the phone pings on that Friday. Googlemaps routes this exact walk at 40 minutes.

IMO, FD waited All Day for EE to return with the Ford Raptor, so that FD could use the very vehicle that EE had used that Friday and possibly all week.

Why #1. IMO, FD had EE load up the 30 bags into the Ford Raptor so that EE's finger prints would be all over the bags.

AND

Why #2. IMO, FD wanted any DNA transfer to happen in the Ford Raptor that EE had been driving that Friday and possibly all week.

So, IMO, FD had unloaded the bags of evidence from EE's Red Truck earlier in the day and then had EE load the same into FD's Ford Raptor during the vehicle exchange that Friday.

IMO, FD wore gloves for Everything that Friday. That is why, post release from jail, FD was shown in media videos wearing a single glove so that Everyone that Could have seen him that Friday wearing a single glove, would think that oh, he wears a single glove all the time. NOT. But, you get my point.

IMO, I am really leaning to an accomplice just for the body removal and disposal.

IMO, the disposal was completed out of CT and more than likely in NY or NJ. Perhaps where other bodies have been discovered before.

IMO, FD is such a control freak, that he himself committed the crime by attacking and killing JD.

But, why take MT on the 'Trash Bin Odyssey of Stupidity Date Night'?

Perhaps, MT could pass for looking like EE's significant other? Could EE's significant other been working with EE in New Canaan that Friday and possibly all week?

Why did FD cut his hair? Was this to look like EE in addition to being less likely to leave FD's own hair at 69WL during the commission of the crime and 'Serious Physical Assault' on JD?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member