MS - Alexandria "Ally" Kostial, 21, Ole Miss student, found dead, Harmontown, 20 July 2019 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Respectfully, this is an on going investigation and authorities do not owe the public any details pertaining to motive before probable cause hearing, warrants, etc.

The cause of death will be revealed by the ME/Coroner, and pregnancy, toxicology, etc. will be revealed in the autopsy.

I'm not aware if autopsy reports are public in MS or if protected until trial. Family of victim may also have some rights here.

MOO
If she was shot 8 times in the belly and torso there would be no need for a pregnancy test I don't think. Maybe LE is trying to maintain a little privacy for her and her family. jmo

If she was shot 8 times in the belly and torso there would be no need for a pregnancy test I don't think. Maybe LE is trying to maintain a little privacy for her and her family. jmo

If she was pregnant it should be included in the autopsy report. And if she was pregnant, they need to do a DNA test.

I was surprised that Apel replied to the tweet that asked “what value this added to the public’s need to know”. I can understand a crime reporter stating facts, but saw no reason for her to give any response that added to the swirling rumors. She surely had heard and seen the posted rumors, and she added to them.
People were giving her a really hard time for posting that and i think she must know something and can’t state it yet..and was kinda defending herself??? Guess we will soon find out....

Prominent attorneys to take on Ally Kostial murder suspect’s case

We’ve learned that well-known Mid-South Attorneys Steve and Tony Farese will take on Theesfeld’s case. bbm

Kostial, who is from the St Louis area, was found shot to death multiple times at Sardis Lake on Saturday morning.

Theesfeld was tracked down Monday morning at a gas station in Memphis after Memphis Police were tipped off by a Southaven Task Force.

He lived at an apartment complex off Old Taylor Road in Oxford. Neighbors said they didn’t know him that well but would occasionally hear parties in his apartment and see him going to the gym.

Theesfeld is from Fort Worth, Texas.

He was cited in Oxford in 2017 for public drunkenness and possession of a false ID. He received community service for the drunkenness charge and paid fines on the ID charge.

A report from Walton County, Florida shows Theesfeld was cited in 2015 for being in possession of alcohol while underage and issued a warning for a fake ID. He paid $350 in that case.

She may be wobbly, but there are lots of people milling around and she seems to be reading/texting/otherwise engaged with her phone and trying to navigate at the same time. Just my opinion but I’m not convinced she is/has been drinking. MOO
The sidewalks around Oxford square are old and uneven..very historic area.

Are his previous troubles reported anywhere? I'd like to see the list. ty
He had a couple of incidents of a minor drinking with a fake ID, and maybe a public intoxication?? I don’t think it was anything major but that along with the fact that he left high school and was sent to another high school that was away..indicates he had some issues for sure... He was still enrolled at Ole Miss until this happened so maybe he was performing ok in school now but I haven’t heard more on that..

I think he was the temporary guy while parents secured a more seasoned team.
The Farese father and son of Ashland, MS are Ole Miss undergraduate and Law School graduates and are probably well connected with the Oxford lawyer, Swayze Alford.

It's pretty clear the family knows Brandon is guilty for them to call in the top guns so quickly. It will be all about getting his charges reduced.

Last edited:
He had a couple of incidents of a minor drinking with a fake ID, and maybe a public intoxication?? I don’t think it was anything major but that along with the fact that he left high school and was sent to another high school that was away..indicates he had some issues for sure... He was still enrolled at Ole Miss until this happened so maybe he was performing ok in school now but I haven’t heard more on that..

Agree. Fort Worth Day is extremely prominent, to get kicked out for whatever reason would be a big deal, but then to be sent to a boarding school all the way down in San Marcus is ... odd. I’m guessing something other than academics were in play.

Therese Apel‏Verified account @TRex21
Oxford, Ole Miss people: I and my colleagues are looking for someone who knows Brandon Theesfeld and/or Ally Kostial and will speak to us on camera about who they are as people. You can DM me if you're interested or if you have questions.

10:48 AM - 24 Jul 2019 pst

ETA: reporter has now clarified this request :

1. Let me clarify to all the people who are offended that I would ask for friends of both Ally and Brandon who wanted to talk. In Ally’s case, tell me who she was. What did she love? What made her laugh? Who has the world lost?

7:59 PM - 24 Jul 2019 pst

2. In Brandon’s case, the questions would be more along the lines of, have you heard him make derogatory statements about women? What’s up with some of his Twitter? How did he treat Ally? Did he have other girls in his life and how did he treat them?

8:03 PM - 24 Jul 2019 pst

And further addressing some of what’s out there about him with people that would know those answers. But to those of y’all who know nothing about journalism process, stay mad. You’re the only ones still wasting energy on this. I hope y’all feel better in the morning.

8:05 PM - 24 Jul 2019 pst

Steve Farese got Mary Winkler off which was pretty remarkable. She shot her minister husband in the back in bed and ripped out the phone. Then she went on the run with three girls. Allegedly he was abusive. She’d gotten caught up in a Nigerian money scam, so they’d been fighting the night before. Lots more details to this interesting case.

Steve Farese got Mary Winkler off which was pretty remarkable. She shot her minister husband in the back in bed and ripped out the phone. Then she went on the run with three girls. Allegedly he was abusive. She’d gotten caught up in a Nigerian money scam, so they’d been fighting the night before. Lots more details to this interesting case.

True, but Farese is going to get more than he bargained for with BT.

There's a reason AK couldn't defend herself or try to turn away from eight close-range gun shots from a pistol.

Our first instinct when hit in the stomach/abdomen is to double over. There are no gun shot wounds anywhere else on AK's body, in other words, her extremities, shoulders, etc. LE was very specific about that. AK did not throw her hands or arms up to ward off gunshots or try to cover her mid-section. Another survival instinct is to try to turn our backs to a weapon and/or run. AK did neither of those.

AK was immobilized before BT pumped those eight shots into a very specific part of her front torso.

Oxford, Ole Miss people: I and my colleagues are looking for someone who knows Brandon Theesfeld and/or Ally Kostial and will speak to us on camera about who they are as people. You can DM me if you're interested or if you have questions.

10:48 AM - 24 Jul 2019 pst

ETA: reporter has now clarified this request :

1. Let me clarify to all the people who are offended that I would ask for friends of both Ally and Brandon who wanted to talk. In Ally’s case, tell me who she was. What did she love? What made her laugh? Who has the world lost?

7:59 PM - 24 Jul 2019 pst

2. In Brandon’s case, the questions would be more along the lines of, have you heard him make derogatory statements about women? What’s up with some of his Twitter? How did he treat Ally? Did he have other girls in his life and how did he treat them?

8:03 PM - 24 Jul 2019 pst

And further addressing some of what’s out there about him with people that would know those answers. But to those of y’all who know nothing about journalism process, stay mad. You’re the only ones still wasting energy on this. I hope y’all feel better in the morning.

8:05 PM - 24 Jul 2019 pst

I love Therese--she's a rockstar.

Steve and Tony Farese are not father and son. Tony's father was Anothony Farese (aka Big Tony) he ended his time as a lawyer by being a Judge. Steve is the son of John Farese (aka Big John). Big John was Big Tony's uncle... Tony's great uncle. They are very much related but not a Father /Son Duo as being reported.

It is very old and uneven..the whole Oxford square area is very historic.

Here’s a longer version of the bar video. At around the 20 to 21 video time stamp her feet cross and looks like she looses her balance and bumps against the wall. Some believe she took an Uber to her apt. Which makes entire sense both my boys who went to college always took an Uber or Lyft

I wish she could have been stopped from going out again that night once she got home :(

Surveillance video shows last night Ally Kostial was seen alive

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member