IN IN - Amiah Robertson, 8 months, Indianapolis, 15 Mar 2019 #3

What a milestone, where is this baby? I don't believe she is alive unless they sold her somehow. I know that seems farfetched, but is there really a way to do that "on the streets" so to speak?

Happy Birthday Angel Amiah!

My theory also that she was sold. I don't know if that would be possible but it breaks my heart to think of the alternative.

Happy 1st Birthday sweet Amiah xx

This hit me harder than I expected. Poor little one didn't even get 1 year on this Earth. :(

Yes, someone decides that their own worthless arse is worth more than a child's with an entire life ahead of her. And then, as if that is not bad enough, they protect their own worthless arse and so most likely do a few others rather than do the right thing and have her be found and laid to rest.

Happy Birthday Amiah. It is extremely sad that you did not get that cake you get to dive into as is typical for a one-year-old.

I hope like others that you are alive somewhere, but I doubt it somehow.

Jmo.

This case has been so quiet, I tend to forget things. What ever came from when some of her things allegedly were found at the park(?) by ma and she called LE... It seems like it was quite some time after too...

Is the babysitter babysitting other children?

How is RL's forgery or whatever charge proceeding?

Who lives in the shed now? Or was it a car?

Is the motel still a big place for dates?

Sorry to be a bit sarcastic, I just get pretty upset on this baby's behalf. All I stated though is what we know of from MSM.

Jmo.

@ilovechili , all I know is RL appeared in court in May, don't know what happened though. Sorry can't help with your other questions either. It's bad isn't, think now about it. I could use Google but sad to say US media don't like us Europeans looking at all their news reports.

@ilovechili , all I know is RL appeared in court in May, don't know what happened though. Sorry can't help with your other questions either. It's bad isn't, think now about it. I could use Google but sad to say US media don't like us Europeans looking at all their news reports.

I was just venting on the baby's behalf.

I don't think you are missing much as far as news. Even if you can't access it, it would be talked about and shared if in MSM I would think. I do not think there has been much other than the mention of her birthday.

I do not even know who all is involved or at fault here but I do get very upset on the baby's behalf.

As far as news and access and Google, lol. I could say a bit about that and other things, but I would sidetrack...;)

Thank you for the info on RL... I think LE is probably doing what they can... Praying for justice for Amiah and praying she is found.

Jmo.

I've been reading articles I wish I could unread. I'm not necessarily saying I think Amiah was a victim of familial trafficking but it's certainly food for thought. So many interstates around Indianapolis.

Article from 2017.

FBI operation results in arrests of several suspected child sex traffickers in Indiana
Officials say 84 minors were recovered during the operation, the youngest being three months old. The average age of the victims was 15 years old. BBM - I can see why you are thinking this way. This is so awful and scary!

I'm glad to see the Amiah's mom doing something for her daughter. I'm also glad to know that she is no longer dating that dude. I hope she's with her family and taking a long break from dating, maybe just being present for her older child.

So some people including Amiah’s mother were photographed with signs at the “babysitters” house? Is this the same house where Amiah, her mother and Robert Lyons lived in a car or a garage?

So some people including Amiah’s mother were photographed with signs at the “babysitters” house? Is this the same house where Amiah, her mother and Robert Lyons lived in a car or a garage?

All details are in the report, link a few posts up.

Thanks for the update. Does Amiah's mom look pregnant here? Maybe she has just gained weight, it's hard to tell.

It does indeed look like Amber is pregnant. Social media posts are full of speculation about who the father might be. Ugh.

I know how politically incorrect this sounds, but so often, the people least able to care for a child have many children.

I got so despondent following this case. Everyone from that neighborhood seemed to always be just hanging out. Did anyone work? Was there anyone who wasn't smoking? Does anyone go on to college?

Amiah never had a chance.

It does indeed look like Amber is pregnant. Social media posts are full of speculation about who the father might be. Ugh.

I know how politically incorrect this sounds, but so often, the people least able to care for a child have many children.

I got so despondent following this case. Everyone from that neighborhood seemed to always be just hanging out. Did anyone work? Was there anyone who wasn't smoking? Does anyone go on to college?

Amiah never had a chance.
Wow, why doesn't that surprise me? If it is indeed true, I feel sorry for another innocent child born into a life of dysfunction and in likelihood, neglect or worse.

Where is beautiful little Amiah and why doesn't there seem to be any progress in this case???????

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Grammy 4
Back