Canada - Lucas Fowler, Chynna Deese, and Leonard Dyck, all murdered, Alaska Hwy, BC, Jul 2019 #11

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it's just the matter of not as much being released about Kam as they has been about Bryer. Kam's family is avoiding the media and only issued one brief statement. Bryer's father has been in the news a number of times, and his mother wrote a letter.

I kind of wondered if either those who know Kam are too afraid to talk about him even though he is suspected to be in Manitoba, or if he was just really good at hiding who he is from everyone but Bryer.

If LE is able to talk to more people that Kam gamed with they might learn more about him. People seem to be more open with anonymous people. If he was a PC gamer then hopefully he left his computer behind. LE would just need to check his discord. Probably could find out more about him on there.
I think he was better at hiding himself. KM was apparently a game mod, and in my experience, you are not asked to be a mod if you don't have a reputation for being well-behaved and responsible. One of the gamers also mentioned that he talked to both of them but specifically mentioned stopping talking to BS because he became creeped out by him.

At work and on phone so can't link. MOO

So, I know he has had some issues with credibility, so taking everything he says with a grain of salt, but I found what he said in the beginning very interesting.

He says that he didn't want to offend Kam's family, but then he says, "All I can say is my son didn't have any real guns, my son did not have a vehicle, my son does not know how to drive."

That juxtaposition sounds like he is strongly implying that the vehicle is from Kam's family and Kam would have to be the driver, which we have speculated as much (though as also noted, KM could have taught him to drive or he could be driving without a license), and it also sounds like he is strongly implying KM's family had guns.

Or if not implying they had them, it definitely sounds like he is trying to shift blame away from BS as the one who had the logistics for a cross-country murder spree but doing so in a way that he doesn't come right out and say access to any of this would have all come from the McLeod end. Interesting.

Good point, it sounds like blame shifting by the father from B to K, especially putting forth the suggestion the B “didn’t know how to drive”. On low-trafficked northern roads, what is there to “know” about driving other than the difference between the gas and the brake pedal and the use of the steering wheel. Learning to drive a vehicle while on the run from police isn’t an extraordinary feat.

My thoughts on Breyer not having a Driving License is likely because he couldn’t past the test. Plain and simple especially since he had a learning disability and attending a special school. Also, he would need someone over 25 yrs to drive with him while he had his Learners permit. That’s not to say he didn’t do back road driving in and around Port Alberni and if, this was somewhat planned, he would practice driving.
IMO

Melissa Tait‏Verified account @meltait
This is the “snowbulance” the RCMP brought in from Thompson, MB. It’s basically a stretcher in a buggy that has room for a patient & a medic. Protects them from trees, allows police to bring someone in from the deep bush. Also has skis attached in winter. #canadamanhunt

EBOVVgRWwAAfj5J.jpg

EBOVVgcXsAABu9_.jpg

10:45 AM - 5 Aug 2019 from Gillam, Manitoba pst

The other reporter up there tweeted the roadblock was taken down about an hour ago - seems like it was only up a couple of hours?

Melissa Tait‏Verified account @meltait
RCMP has set up a roadblock on PR 290 in Fox Lake Cree Nation near where the burned car was found. They say the dive team completed operations & roadblock is to facilitate searching in the area. #Canadamunhunt @RenataDAliesio’s story: http://theglobeandmail.com/canada/article

EBOAw4iW4AEOUQy.jpg

9:15 AM - 5 Aug 2019 from Gillam, Manitoba

Given that the First Nations couple with the two babes who were stopped by the RCMP yesterday (I posted the video) hadn't even heard about these guys, hitching a ride now seems more likely.

I just talked to my neighbour, here in south central BC, and he hadn’t heard anything about these murders & this manhunt, it was total news to him. And much to my VERY great surprise, he really wasn’t all that interested (yes, like some of you, I could be a little obsessed lol).

It's summer and people are busy doing summer things, so I think there could be plenty of people in Canada who are as unaware as my neighbour and I guess it’s conceivable that BS/KM could go for awhile without being spotted. Hitching a ride does seem like a possibility.

(But I still think they’re in the woods around Gillam, and I think they’re dead, or close to it.)

BAA

Indeed, a murder suspect fugitive would not risk driving without a license for fear of heavy fine. Goes without saying o_O
It's not so much the fines, I was saying it more in relation to people in the USA who drive vehicles without insurance or drivers license. For the 2 boys to risk cops stopping them with Bryer at the wheel would be more problematic, than stopping them with Kam driving, in particular before their names and vehicle were known to the public. Meaning cops would be more alert to Bryer driving without license as compared to Kam just being giving a fine or speeding ticket an being allowed to go on their way.

Bugs. The fact that they are so crazy in Northern Manitoba has been discussed, but I was reminded of a personal experience that might be a relevant example.
My niece and nephew live in Vancouver BC. They go to “forest school”, take part in survival camps and do a lot of hiking and camping in B.C. and on Vancouver Island. In other words, no strangers to the outdoors in an area geographically close to where the suspects are from.
They HATE visiting us in Winnipeg MB (partly because it’s Winnipeg - heh heh) but mostly because their bodies react aggressively to our mosquito bites. Due to little or no previous exposure, their bodies react with severe hives and oozing welts. Just from mosquitos. And this is in Southern MB! I can guarantee that, if unprepared with netting and DEET, the two would have significant visible welts (and likely scarring from excessive itching) if they were in the bush in the North for any amount of time. Just something to keep in mind for sightings, should they now be trying to blend in with the public-at-large.

I have been thinking a lot about Port Hardy. I am sure the RCMP already know which ferry BS & KM left on from Vancouver Island as there are 3 choices but when first hearing about this case I would have guessed they took the ferry from Port Hardy to Prince Rupert if they were in fact heading to Whitehorse. This would place them much farther into Northern BC to start the drive to WH, it would also save a ton of gas, and it would save young inexperienced drivers in a large vehicle the prospects of navigating through Vancouver. Just my thoughts, as we know nothing about the first days of their trip from departure July 12, until the Dease Lake sighting on July 18th. The only confirmed info from RCMP , in one of the very first press conferences it was stated that there was information that placed KM & BS in Northern BC, but where in Northern BC has never been stated. So many unknowns?? JMO

IIRC during one of the several press conference iirc a question was asked about their route and the response from the RCMP Communications Officer was something about the focus at this time was looking toward their capture as opposed to looking back.

I can understand why because if their route was publicized SM would be rife with stories of “oh yeah I saw them, they were doing this or that” which in turn can cause alarm by rumours spread by people who half read the news stories but not the dates or intentionally thrive on creating SM frenzy. End result, unnecessary false sightings.

I think it's just the matter of not as much being released about Kam as they has been about Bryer. Kam's family is avoiding the media and only issued one brief statement. Bryer's father has been in the news a number of times, and his mother wrote a letter.

I kind of wondered if either those who know Kam are too afraid to talk about him even though he is suspected to be in Manitoba, or if he was just really good at hiding who he is from everyone but Bryer.

If LE is able to talk to more people that Kam gamed with they might learn more about him. People seem to be more open with anonymous people. If he was a PC gamer then hopefully he left his computer behind. LE would just need to check his discord. Probably could find out more about him on there.

Do you have a link to support the part of your post I've bolded?

My thoughts on Breyer not having a Driving License is likely because he couldn’t past the test. Plain and simple especially since he had a learning disability and attending a special school. Also, he would need someone over 25 yrs to drive with him while he had his Learners permit. That’s not to say he didn’t do back road driving in and around Port Alberni and if, this was somewhat planned, he would practice driving.
IMO
Yes and if my memory serves me, there is a process here in our province of BC for teens to progress from an "L" to an "N" if they took a course in school. However Both Bryer and Kam went to the alternative school and that option may not have been available. I suspect Kam's parents probably paid $800 or so for a private course for him to get his drivers license.

The suit. Could this have been brought along in anticipation of needing help from strangers? Perhaps a passerby would be more likely to help someone well-dressed or maybe less likely to identify him as a suspect of a crime (assuming the public wouldn’t have found out about the suit)?
Total long-shot theory and likely giving them more credit than they are due...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa