Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, & Liberty (Libby) German, 14, The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #110

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, agree.
If this was a spur the moment crime though still premeditated as that designation only takes the thought " I can get away with this" or similar.
But still, not a fully developed before plan, then he might have to get back to his car. Which MOO a local would have been done without walking straight down the trail.
If I'd just committed two murders and had to get back to my car parked wherever, I would certainly stick to the woods and not the trails. It just makes the most sense, to not be seen.

I seriously disagree. The new sketch is identical to someone known to LE and the family, and I think that piece of info - the connection to the family - is why there has been no arrest yet.
I've often thought this is the case also. I think it could be why some of the family left the April PC crying and upset. It could also be why the two week period was asked for, to leave the family be for that time frame. JMO

I've often thought this is the case also. I think it could be why some of the family left the April PC crying and upset. It could also be why the two week period was asked for, to leave the family be for that time frame. JMO

MOO police don't fool around if they think they know who it is. They pull them in,
if only let them know they are being looked at them to warn the suspect to not commit any further crime.

Last edited:
that is an incredibly short time for this crime - like, ten minutes. almost seems like a hit.

unless someone else was down the hill, or elsewhere. BG could have herded the girls somewhere into someone else's custody and bailed out fast.
I was wondering if this is a father and son duo or two friends for example and one is already over at the crime scene, the other comes over the bridge and directs them over the sand bank. The motive is sexual assault but the girls fight and are killed. Perps split up and leave separately, one thru cemetery and along 300n to get the vehicle from CPS and the other goes back the way he got to the CS along the deer path back to FBridge where driver goes to pick him up at the FB parking area. MOO.

I seriously disagree. The new sketch is identical to someone known to LE and the family, and I think that piece of info - the connection to the family - is why there has been no arrest yet.

Why would a connection to the family stop LE from making an arrest? Brothers, cousins, neighbors, and parents of victims get arrested every day. In fact, that's usually where LE start their investigation.

That new sketch is identical to at least half a dozen young guys in the Delphi area, just as the OG sketch was identical to many of the middle-aged men. Throw a pair of glasses on him and the young one is a dead ringer for my son. Of course, he's 12, though, so...

Ok, Logansport mentioned by LE is not nearby Frankfort, mentioned in what I was reading. Looks like it's in a different direction and on a different highway. Thanks for finding this. So witness probably was not DG who you said was coming to the Delphi trails from the Frankfort area.
Possibly not but I guess it could have been anyone driving past the cemetery or working near there who saw him. It had to be not long after FSG saw him on the trails at 2.52 though right?

LE knows what time they happened. the witness states a time s/he saw something and LE knows it was 30-40 min after the murders.
IMO, LE would not release that information to a witness or anyone else. I think the media source's accuracy is in question, but I don't know it because it can't be posted here per TOS.

Why would a connection to the family stop LE from making an arrest? Brothers, cousins, neighbors, and parents of victims get arrested every day. In fact, that's usually where LE start their investigation.

That new sketch is identical to at least half a dozen young guys in the Delphi area, just as the OG sketch was identical to many of the middle-aged men. Throw a pair of glasses on him and the young one is a dead ringer for my son. Of course, he's 12, though, so...
You pretty much answered your first paragraph with the second one. With an extended family set up, there could also be several Poi's that are being watched and if they only have isolated part DNA that could complicate things too I guess. MOO

IMO, LE would not release that information to a witness or anyone else. I think the media source's accuracy is in question, but I don't know it because it can't be posted here per TOS.
I think we have pretty much worked out that the murders happened in a 15 minute window based on family and GH times provided between 2.30 and 2.47 or so, haven't we?

Indiana Packers
Bicycle Bridge Road
RL farm
All local SOs
Local train stoppage to search tracks

Request to the public:
for duffel/backpack sightings
A hitchhiker
now a parked car and driver at CPS
Hmmm interesting list. Searching the train tracks - do you know if that was near Anderson's terminal or somewhere else? Could he have jumped on an Anderson's grain freight train? Or even have hitched a lift from a lorry driver delivering to Anderson's. MOO.

I think we have pretty much worked out that the murders happened in a 15 minute window based on family and GH times provided between 2.30 and 2.47 or so, haven't we?
That is approximately the timeline I'm working with in my head, but it's only theory. And mine is based on the old FBI billboard, distances, and estimated SC photo. In all honesty, depending on how much weight you put into witness and Facebook accounts, I can't determine with certainty when they were killed. Anywhere between 2 - 3:15. But I don't think a witness (or a media source) could accurately say something as specific as "30-40 min after the murders."

ETA - If I was LE, and a witness told me that statement, my first thoughts would be: he's lying, he's wrong, or hmm...how the h*ll does he know the TOD?

Last edited:
That is approximately the timeline I'm working with in my head, but it's only theory. And mine is based on the old FBI billboard and estimated SC photo. In all honesty, depending on how much weight you put into witness and Facebook accounts, I can't determine with certainty when they were killed. Anywhere between 2 - 3:15. But I don't think a witness (or a media source) could say something as specific as "30-40 min after the murders."
LE themselves said within minutes of the recording so we know it wasn't more than an hour and then we have the times of the witnesses narrowing it down further CME not seeing girls when she was on bridge at 2.49 for example and FSG seeing BG at 2.52 is only 3 minutes difference. That's a tight timeline.

LE themselves said within minutes of the recording so we know it wasn't more than an hour and then we have the times of the witnesses narrowing it down further CME not seeing girls when she was on bridge at 2.49 for example and FSG seeing BG at 2.52 is only 3 minutes difference. That's a tight timeline.
The witness statements are hearsay at this point, and even the 2:07 SC was a third-party timestamp that may or may not reflect the actual time the photo was taken. All LE has said is that there's a witness, and that the girls died within minutes of the video. Those statement alone do not support any specific timeframe, IMO.

That said, we can all put together bits and pieces of information and probably guess a close timeline, but none of it's based solely on pure fact.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member