Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, & Liberty (Libby) German, 14, The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #110

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmmm interesting list. Searching the train tracks - do you know if that was near Anderson's terminal or somewhere else? Could he have jumped on an Anderson's grain freight train? Or even have hitched a lift from a lorry driver delivering to Anderson's. MOO.

I think they stopped all trains for several hours and walked the tracks.

Possibly not but I guess it could have been anyone driving past the cemetery or working near there who saw him. It had to be not long after FSG saw him on the trails at 2.52 though right?

Really good point.

BG seen at 2:52 near the Mears parking entrance, after the crime, then BG being seen exiting the cemetery as a an escape path seem incompatible.

MOO for both sightings to be true, BG would have to turn around after being seen by FSG, follow him unnoticed back up the trail to the bridge and then cut back through the woods to the cemetery.

I don't dismiss the family or witness statements entirely. But I have no way of knowing where their information came from or its veracity. My timeline isn't based on the witness statements, but it so happens to fit in them perfectly. :cool: (where's the clown emoji?)
I may have missed it, but did you post your timeline? If not, I would be interested in seeing it.

I’m comparing timelines right now because there are some things that don’t add up for me.

Really good point.

BG seen at 2:52 near the Mears parking entrance, after the crime, then BG being seen exiting the cemetery as a an escape path seem incompatible.

MOO for both sightings to be true, BG would have to turn around after being seen by FSG, follow him unnoticed back up the trail to the bridge and then cut back through the woods to the cemetery.
Wait though...the timing is actually spot on. If FSG saw BG at 2:52 a couple meters north of the meetup spot, than if I'm understanding that correctly, that's basically on the road right by the trailhead the girls were dropped off at. I measured (yes, more map measuring) the distance from the cemetery to the trailhead and it was around 1900 feet, or about a 10 min. walk. So if the witness saw BG leaving the cemetery around 2:42, and we ignore GH's theory that he walked east, and he walked west instead, that puts him at the trailhead at 2:52 (FSG's first sighting). If BG actually got back on the trail to head back to the CPS lot, instead of taking the road, that's about another 1900 feet (10 min. walk) to the FB trailhead area. That puts him there at 3:02 (FSG's second sighting). D*mn it!

Last edited:
Wait though...the timing is actually spot on. If FSG saw BG at 2:52 a couple meters north of the meetup spot, than if I'm understanding that correctly, that's basically on the road right by the trailhead the girls were dropped off at. I measured (yes, more map measuring) the distance from the cemetery to the trailhead and it was around 1900 feet, or about a 10 min. walk. So if the witness saw BG leaving the cemetery around 2:42, and we ignore GH's theory that he walked east, and he walked west instead, that puts him at the trailhead at 2:52 (FSG's first sighting). If BG actually got back on the trail to head back to the CPS lot, instead of taking the road, that's about another 1900 feet (10 min. walk) to the FB trailhead area. That puts him there at 3:02 (FSG's second sighting). D*mn it!

So on that exit route, BG walked the 300N road west and then went back into the trail at the Mears parking area.
I didn't see a time for the BG cemetery sighting, was that also on the GH video?
Also I don't know which video the cemetery info is on can you tell me?

So on that exit route, BG walked the 300N road west and then went back into the trail at the Mears parking area.
I didn't see a time for the BG cemetery sighting, was that also on the GH video?
Also I don't know which video the cemetery info is on can you tell me?
Tresir posted the video on page 1. There is no time for the cemetery witness that I'm aware of.

I may have missed it, but did you post your timeline? If not, I would be interested in seeing it.

I’m comparing timelines right now because there are some things that don’t add up for me.
I don't really have a timeline. Recently I've been considering that the murders happened closer to 2:30ish.

There is something very significant about the date of 2-14; there is something about it that "only the killer knows". My theory is that the girls were killed close to 2:14 p.m., thus emphasizing the importance of this 2-14, Valentines Day, date even more. I think this was planned and that the perp wanted to kill close to that time.

There is something very significant about the date of 2-14; there is something about it that "only the killer knows". My theory is that the girls were killed close to 2:14 p.m., thus emphasizing the importance of this 2-14, Valentines Day, date even more. I think this was planned and that the perp wanted to kill close to that time.

I thought they were killed on the 13th?

I thought they were killed on the 13th?
They were, but the time they died was still within hours of the 14th. With 2-14 approaching, I think there was some anger there that had festered just before Valentines Day...something that happened to this person on or around Valentines Day (in the past) is what I mean. MOO

why unlikely if Father and son?

Re hitchiker, yes I mentioned similar upthread with one leaving via cemetery and one via deer trails.
I just don't see a father/son duo committing SA in woods. In setting of a family home? Yes. Abusers, who are often repeat abusers, have more control there. But I still don't see them doing SA at same time. Perhaps KILLING at same time, though, to cover up past crimes. BTW I speak of UNKNOWN father/son here, lest I be misunderstood as sleuthing family. ALL IMO of course.

Possibly not but I guess it could have been anyone driving past the cemetery or working near there who saw him. It had to be not long after FSG saw him on the trails at 2.52 though right?
If that was in fact BG he saw? This whole being 99.9% certain that BG left by the cemetery and a witness seeing him on that road, the April PC's tone that ISP were mislead in some way but now on a different strategy is making me look differently at all that early info. To me, from the crime scene and leaving by way of the cemetery, it makes more sense to think BG had to have stuck to the woods., not been on the trails. So much to consider, we know so little really.

Oh, never thought of that! You may be right!But how very ill would that be?!

MOO Valentines Day connection does introduce a possible motive.
Given that apparently BG killed for not being obeyed, he might have planned a rape for being spurned.
Similar drastic reactions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member