Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, & Liberty (Libby) German, 14, The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #110

Status
Not open for further replies.
That is what I'm thinking. Plus BG left the phone where his alibi was no tracking it. Plus I think BG had a burner phone so he could be in contact. Also thinking motive is either one of the girls was sexually assaulted or knew about drug sales/use and was going to come forward and 'tell' or was pregnant and keeping baby. I think it was likely that they were killed to silence them. I think BG knew his life was ruined (or his son's life) if the truth came out. The perp may have had military or law enforcement aspirations and knew is future was over if the truth came out. Just a thought.

I had heard the family left the PC early, upset. Has this been verified?
I was watching it live and right before ISP Carter came out the newcaster said she saw them leave just a few moments before, crying and very upset. Then Carter came out and at some point said the families were told right before the PC, later he said to give them 2 weeks of no media hounding. All very strange IMO. But then that PC was like none I'd ever seen.

If you watch for about the first 3 minutes you will get the drift. It is PE commenting on a relatives FB on the 15th Feb 2017 basically asking what has been happening in the last few months. The PC in the video has the CaCo sheriff mentioning the last few months as a possible reference to the Flora fire deaths as well as the Delphi murders. This is the day the BG pic first came out and so it sounds like PE is trying to get info. Why he would be trying to do that is the interesting part of this.

Whether the relative/family member responded is not addressed, I don't believe. Anyone else who watches the whole thing please summarise your view thanks.
You can see on the screenshot that the person PE was asking said to private message him.

That is what I'm thinking. Plus BG left the phone where his alibi was no tracking it. Plus I think BG had a burner phone so he could be in contact. Also thinking motive is either one of the girls was sexually assaulted or knew about drug sales/use and was going to come forward and 'tell' or was pregnant and keeping baby. I think it was likely that they were killed to silence them. I think BG knew his life was ruined (or his son's life) if the truth came out. The perp may have had military or law enforcement aspirations and knew is future was over if the truth came out. Just a thought.

There was a young charismatic traveling pastor that came to the UMC about 2015(?)

Liberty had the ad for him as her banner on one of her seldom or unused SM accounts.
Does anyone remember this, I can't it find again.

I don't rightly know, I'm not on it. But if LE says they had looked at PE in the Delphi case investigations already, this communication could be why. I certainty would have tipped this to the authorities if I was that person PE asked.
Especially if there was further communication about the subject within private fb messages!

If LE thought outsider right off the bat, actively pursuing that for two years but now have reason to believe it's a local, it could cause all sorts of snags in the investigation of persons who were early on deemed not under suspicion. LE are being asked or pretty much forced nowadays to deliver an airtight case to prosecutors before something goes before a grand jury for indictment. Any defense lawyer could already have a field day if killer looking like the second sketch is arrested today. The two completely different sketches if not explained by LE with no reasonable doubt left, could hamper prosecution. So stuff like that could, if LE doesn't have enough phyical evidence could let a killer go free, whomever they are. AJMO
Good point. I didn't think about the legal consequences of the two sketches. The killer's attorney probably has part of his defense right there and he hasn't even met with his client yet.

I was watching it live and right before ISP Carter came out the newcaster said she saw them leave just a few moments before, crying and very upset. Then Carter came out and at some point said the families were told right before the PC, later he said to give them 2 weeks of no media hounding. All very strange IMO. But then that PC was like none I'd ever seen.
I can imagine they would be upset. Abigail's mother and Liberty's grandparents have given interviews, gone to Crime Con and even shown up at least PC. They've given it their all. Poured their best effort into it. Then LE sits them down before the 22 April and tells them "We're going in a new direction." and, oh, by the way, we are releasing a NEW sketch - one that we've had for over 2 years. I know I'd be walking out of that meeting wondering what have we been doing for over 2 years?

I can imagine they would be upset. Abigail's mother and Liberty's grandparents have given interviews, gone to Crime Con and even shown up at least PC. They've given it their all. Poured their best effort into it. Then LE sits them down before the 22 April and tells them "We're going in a new direction." and, oh, by the way, we are releasing a NEW sketch - one that we've had for over 2 years. I know I'd be walking out of that meeting wondering what have we been doing for over 2 years?
Mike and Becky had been touting the old sketch all over the country too - they must have been livid as well as upset.

Unrelated coincidence, but I wanted to capture it in this thread.

El Paso killer PC briefly attended Liberty High School, and on Feb 13, 2017, day of Delphi murders, he liked an anonymous meme of several guns forming a name.

If you watch for about the first 3 minutes you will get the drift. It is PE commenting on a relatives FB on the 15th Feb 2017 basically asking what has been happening in the last few months. The PC in the video has the CaCo sheriff mentioning the last few months as a possible reference to the Flora fire deaths as well as the Delphi murders. This is the day the BG pic first came out and so it sounds like PE is trying to get info. Why he would be trying to do that is the interesting part of this.

Whether the relative/family member responded is not addressed, I don't believe. Anyone else who watches the whole thing please summarise your view thanks.

Thank you!

Who is Paul Etter?

ETA: I looked it up. Never mind. Boy I've missed a lot!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HoyaMathilde