Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, & Liberty (Libby) German, 14, The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #110

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lord, I don't remember when that was, but there are other people like myself who have been on here from the very beginning and they may remember. It wasn't a huge discussion that went on for days or anything. Someone posted and said they thought there was a tripod attached to his left (our right) side and as the convo progressed it turned into him filming the murders as a snuff film.

Here's a piece of the convo. It happened in April.

Found Deceased - IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, & Liberty (Libby) German, 14, The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #94

I hate writing this, but I always thought there might be a video camera in the bag and that he had a small tripod hidden in his pant leg.

Found Deceased - IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, & Liberty (Libby) German, 14, The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #94

That's why I've hesitated to post that idea. But, my thought was the murder was incidental and capturing a video memory was the goal either for personal use or to share, i.e. a "snuff film".

It’s hard enough to control and murder two teenage girls, let alone video the thing.

LEO’s have to have factual / reliable evidence to back up the affidavit for a warrant showing probable cause to search. The “anonymous tip” would be thoroughly investigated before any warrant to search. If they had the evidence/facts needed.
Thank you for that info, it makes that BBR search all the more interesting considering it was so soon after the crime and needed to have factual and reliable info for probable cause. I can understand the RL search warrant, as the crime scene was on his property.

and one more that shows another ad model and how the GoPro looks pixelated and enlarged compared to BG's pixelated image.

maybe that's also why he seems to be moving his head around a bit - he's panning the camera to capture both of the girls as Libby is panning hers to capture him. which begs the question - WHY?
Forgive me, but wouldn’t “Guys.......down the hill,” be a bit of a mouthful literally and figuratively with a GoPro mouthpiece? Just sayin’ :p:D

I don't think the GoPro had been mentioned as a possibility yet - they were probably referencing the other ideas - such as a respirator, gas mask, goat, puppy, etc.

Do you have a link to when this (filming for the dark web) was being discussed on here? I don't ever remember that, although I realise I may not have read every single thread, that would ne memorable, IMO.

not if it was also attached to a head mount harness or leash that attaches to the wrist or arm.

But it could also be a voice changer apparatus and not a GoPro.

Forgive me, but wouldn’t “Guys.......down the hill,” be a bit of a mouthful literally and figuratively with a GoPro mouthpiece? Just sayin’ :p:D

It may not have been left at the scene, but if there is video of criminal activity that LE either has or does not possess, that is evidence and could be kept confidential. It would play into things only the killer(s) know(s) and would be relevant in a confession.

What I meant was if there was a mouth camera used by the killer, it would have no bearing on whatever evidence was left at the crime scene area...unless he spit it out and left it lying somewhere.

Thank you for that info, it makes that BBR search all the more interesting considering it was so soon after the crime and needed to have factual and reliable info for probable cause. I can understand the RL search warrant, as the crime scene was on his property.
What is BBR? My brain is moving slow haha

If it contains enough skin cells...I really see nothing that looks like an apparatus in BG's mouth, just his lips moving, so that whole line of theorizing is beyond what I'm willing to entertain. AJMO
I think it unlikely, but I love the thought it could have got smashed or dropped in the scuffle leaving a sample of his saliva. Even spitting tobacco or leaving a cig butt could be a possibility I hope.

Are you saying it's white? I've worked with thousands of horses. Halters do not come in white, as a rule.
Yes, traditional rope halters come in all colours, often in white for showing purposes. The sort that can be made out of one long piece of rope. I posted a pic on the last thread.

And although they're not technically hard to use, they are a bit of a nuisance. You don't just hold it in your mouth, spit it out to talk, and then hoist back in every few minutes. They're sturdy, but not sturdy enough to fall onto your chest every few minutes. I'm pretty good at using mine, and I probably use mine more than the average person who just uses it for fun, but trying to pull out a weapon, intimidate the girls, and herding them down the hill would be extremely difficult with a mouth mount. And that's before you'd even get to the actual murder. Their uncomfortable and a little awkward and I find they're easiest to use when you're not engaged in anything else.

I thought facts needed a link unless a poster is a VI. Are you able to post a satellite image map of the specific barns you are talking about, to help those of us who are unfamiliar?

You don't have to be a VI to post information about the town, only if you're sharing information about the case. This is clearly spelled out in the rules.

I thought facts needed a link unless a poster is a VI. Are you able to post a satellite image map of the specific barns you are talking about, to help those of us who are unfamiliar?

I do not have any handy links to any satellite maps, but I am sure they are out there.

Locals who are describing the area or are members of the gyms and that sort of thing do not need to be verified.

Locals:
We no longer verify locals. It became way too time consuming and we didn't feel it was necessary. However, if a moderator deems that a poster seems to be more of an insider than a local, we will ask that you become verified before posting information that is not in the mainstream media. Otherwise, you are free to post about your area and what you've observed.

Verification Process for Professional or Insider Posters

I have been posting with local information on this board for more than 2 years and during that time I feel like I've provided some helpful info on the town and park. I have almost 40 years' worth of experience with Delphi, the bridge, and the park. There has never been an issue before. There has never been an issue before.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members