Found Deceased Malaysia - Nora Quoirin, 15, from UK, special needs, missing on vacation, Seremban, 4 Aug 2019 #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
So ... if she had died on day 1 there's no way the searchers who were interviewed today (see posts on previous pages) would have said what they said. After 10 days they would not have been able to identify scratches on the skin for example. I don't want to spell it out, I think you all know what I mean. She was apparently not in an advanced stage of decomposition. That's also why the parents were asked to id her. If she had been dead for 10 days they would not have been asked to.

It's very likely Nora was alive until a couple of days ago :(

And if she was not found in the water she might not have drowned. Then what did she die of? You don't starve in 10 days.

Maybe that's why the autopsy is taking so long? Difficulties to establish COD? Experts brought in?

All moo.

Why on earth would one of the hikers film Nora when they found her? And posted it online? ...I feel physically sick at the thought of this :( Where did you read this? whatever has happened to that adorable wee girl, she & her poor family have been through enough & don’t need inhumane people rubbing salt in the wounds. The only reason I can think of is money. This makes me so angry.
I agree Nora could have maybe gone outside the house if she was enticed maybe by someone but no way did Nora get to that waterfall by herself.
Its disgusting i know, but i remember photos being leaked before with murders in Thailand, sick people putting it online and money is probably involved.

Yes. That would be horrific. I'm still hoping that whatever happened was quick and painless for her. As unreasonable a hope as it might be.

The forensic team being out there again today has me a little worried though.

It seems like they were out searching more for evidence as soon as they found her and some statement said they wouldn’t stop and call off the search until after the autopsy. So I’m hoping it isn’t a bad sign they are still out...

I am wondering if she got bit by one of those snakes someone tweeted. Highly venomous and the bite is basically painless so maybe she wouldn’t even know she was bit. The way she was apparently laying out in the open makes me think she just laid down and didn’t wake up again.

Your math is correct!

Whew. Since no one else was questioning it I thought I was really losing it.

Please don't let that poor girl have been wandering around lost for days.

Just like Emmett Trapp in the Arizona desert. Makes me physically sick to think about.

I have to say I was a bit sceptical about a full forensic autopsy being completed within 2 hours. Not that I really know how long it would normally take.

If those articles with the info from the hikers who found the body are accurate, it sounds like Nora was wandering out there and then fell asleep and didn't wake up :(

I was also thinking that the sniffer dogs might not have been taken out to that specific location but used more in areas closer to the resort in the hope of picking up a trail that would lead farther out?

I hope she just fell asleep and didn't wake up. I hope somehow she thought it was all a grand adventure and then just went to sleep. Maybe after being bitten by a venomous snake with a painless bite. Please let those exist....

Does those 10 hours include toxicology tests

Not a chance.

That's why I wish they'd used her Mom's voice from day one.

I am surprised they didn’t have her parents out with searchers using a megaphone or amplifier immediately. They could have hit two different areas at a time and spoke to her, saying whatever came to mind to try and lure her out. While I get the purpose of it, a recording of the same sentence over and over doesn’t seem very effective IMO.

Poor Nora. I hate the idea that she could have kept being missed because she was walking. :(

Her poor mom and dad must be absolutely gutted. They were both already looking so thin and now they're probably not able to eat at all. I'm worried about them. Had other family come out? I hope they have close people there to help with the other kids.

14 August 2019:

Seven hours on, post-mortem on Nora Quoirin’s body still ongoing

SEREMBAN, Aug 14 — The post-mortem on Nora Quoirin, 15, whose body was found in a jungle near The Dusun resort yesterday is still ongoing at the Tuanku Ja’afar Hospital here.

The medical examination started at 10am after a senior pathologist from Hospital Kuala Lumpur arrived to perform the post-mortem.

Negri Sembilan police deputy chief SAC Che Zakaria Othman said the pathologist and his team will still need a few more hours before they can complete the autopsy.

“The post-mortem is not over yet and is still ongoing

“We will get back to the press at 8pm,” he told reporters here.

About 100 media personnel, including foreign journalists, have been gathered here at the hospital since early this morning.

Seven hours on, post-mortem on Nora Quoirin’s body still ongoing | Malay Mail

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member