Canada - Lucas Fowler, Chynna Deese, and Leonard Dyck, all murdered, Alaska Hwy, BC, Jul 2019 #15

Status
Not open for further replies.
All along, it may turn out they were just an ordinary pair of murdering little creeps with the usual chip on the shoulder, someone took their LEGO in kindergarten , someone threw a glass of chocolate milk at them in third grade, the usual stuff. The ordinary stuff, stuff that happens all over the world, in every kindy, in every classroom, in every home, and they were just ordinary creeps.

Ordinary murdering little creeps with far too much time on their hands, and very little in between the ears to cope with such a overwhelming plethora of spare time, unhampered by work, or chores or learning, or even, god forfend, helping a neighbor, building a boat, ..

In Mandarin that would take about 4 lines to state.

...very possible, but maybe not.

Because it's all about Allan!.. that is the point of the interview. It is Allans moment to claim the prize of being the hardest done by parent in all of the history of the world. Nothing less will do. It's about Allan's feelings, and Allans conclusions, and Allans history, and Allans status in the world which hasn't met his expectations, and about Allan's non success with women, due to women being just awful, it's about Allan's poverty, Allan's pain, Allan'.. oh. you get my drift...

he has a weird voice. maybe B really did not care for either of his parents and he did not want to be like them ever. most teenagers rebel against their parents, but wow. I am recalling the picture of B at work with his father at a construction site, and then the presents: computer, airsoft gun, expensive cologne. his father keeps saying that he loved him and that he was "a little me." so the murder, destruction, suicide was just one long rage-filled escape from his family?

he has a weird voice. maybe B really did not care for either of his parents and he did not want to be like them ever. most teenagers rebel against their parents, but wow. I am recalling the picture of B at work with his father at a construction site, and then the presents: computer, airsoft gun, expensive cologne. his father keeps saying that he loved him and that he was "a little me." so the murder, destruction, suicide was just one long rage-filled escape from his family?

Australian tourist reportedly shot dead in New Zealand

Maybe it was to start a trend.. ….

Yeah holy ****. I just realized that guy said "you are stalking me as Kam and Bryer did to Chynna and Lucas." Wowwwwww. I got bad vibes from that poster the entire time, but I can't believe he went THERE.

SHE went there btw

You seem quite confident. However the OP who said that the roof damage was not likely from the fire was a firefighter with 20 yrs experience and matching experience as an auto mechanic. I find his information credible.

For comparison, here's a Dodge Ram, 1500 that was burnt out.
https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/kaml...fter-burned-truck-found-on-property-1.3733799

truck-left-at-ian-campbell-s-property.jpg

and below is the suspects' burnt out Dodge Ram.
B.C. teens charged with 2nd-degree murder as Canada-wide manhunt continues

truck-e1563979959591.jpg

The camper would have had closed cell foam insulation, along with a host of other combustibles in it. That would have made the fire burner hotter and longer resulting in dented and twisted steel.

You seem quite confident. However the OP who said that the roof damage was not likely from the fire was a firefighter with 20 yrs experience and matching experience as an auto mechanic. I find his information credible.

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/kaml...fter-burned-truck-found-on-property-1.3733799

truck-e1563979959591.jpg
Yeah but did the other Dodge have a fiberglass camper on it when it was burned?

truck-e1563979959591.jpg

I wonder, does it make a difference to the intensity and temperature of heat emitted from the blaze when a fiberglass camper was resting in the box and ontop the cab portion of a burning truck? Without knowing the answer, I think a comparison to another burned truck w/o camper might be unreliable. JMO

Australian tourist shot dead in New Zealand

In this event, what do you think, statistically, will be the profile of the shooter? a middle aged woman, with 2.5 children, a part time job, and 2 yr old car, with pink nailpolish, or , say, a young disgruntled , entitled, cranky, white male, who's father absconded, and mother bought him up as a single parent, under tough circumstances, didn't finish high school well, didn't go to college, or university, probably currently unemployed, probably a New Zealander, probably not a tourist, probably a solo shooter, but perhaps not travelling alone.

Possibly virginal, possibly slightly on the social services radar, yet not quite on the police radar, perhaps..

Probably a hobbyist shooter, probably been given a gun as a gift when younger...

bets, anyone? .

À-propos of nothing...

In my view, their ultimate motive was suicide. They wanted to die.

But before they die, they wanted to play…. they made the game more real by making themselves fugitives. That’s why they killed perfect strangers who were…. at the wrong place at the wrong time.

Then it was GAME ON!

Off they went, at war with the environment, trying to escape the army, no less.
For days, and days, and days and weeks!
Did they know they had the world’s attention too?

They ended it as they had planned.
I see them facing each other… 1 - 2 - 3

For all of that, I believe they were partners in crime. I can’t see one leading the other. They were friends for so long.

They will become some sort of cult figures in some fringe spot
They will remain heartless ruthless killers, owing their infamy to a senseless act.

This is in no way making a statement about BS or KM's possible sexuality, but I have a hunch that, if either was interested in females, they may have been subjected to rejection and perhaps even ridicule, especially BS, and it could have led to developing insecurities to the point of being so uncomfortable around girls that they avoided them, and grew to resent them
You may be right, @SteveP, and we have no evidence to suggest sexual assault, but these descriptions sound very much like the anger-retaliatory type of sexual attacker. Including the viciously shooting a victim in the face...

You may be right, @SteveP, and we have no evidence to suggest sexual assault, but these descriptions sound very much like the anger-retaliatory type of sexual attacker. Including the viciously shooting a victim in the face...

We don't know that anyone was shot in the face. The road worker said there was foam on Chynna's mouth, and her family said that it had to be a closed casket funeral. Without doubt, there was violence.

À-propos of nothing...

In my view, their ultimate motive was suicide. They wanted to die.

But before they die, they wanted to play…. they made the game more real by making themselves fugitives. That’s why they killed perfect strangers who were…. at the wrong place at the wrong time.

Then it was GAME ON!

Off they went, at war with the environment, trying to escape the army, no less.
For days, and days, and days and weeks!
Did they know they had the world’s attention too?

They ended it as they had planned.
I see them facing each other… 1 - 2 - 3

For all of that, I believe they were partners in crime. I can’t see one leading the other. They were friends for so long.

They will become some sort of cult figures in some fringe spot
They will remain heartless ruthless killers, owing their infamy to a senseless act.

I'm with you on this one.. Sometime in the future, someone will write a song about them, , how the Mounties harassed and chased them down, cornering them, pushing them into their existential end. It makes a good story.

And there will be the real dingbats who copy , as copyists are prone to do.

I think they had their little ears glued to the car radio's 24/7 as they tootled across the entire continent. It wasn't just the weather reports they craved. They needed to know who was watching.

And that ties in with no communication, at some stage, they both discarded their phones, as a pact. A huge sacrifice. It was just them. And it punished mum and dad, too, in ways un-numbered. That'll show 'em. Kam and Bry against the world. Till the world , as the world is prone to do, pushes back.

We don't know that anyone was shot in the face. The road worker said there was foam on Chynna's mouth, and her family said that it had to be a closed casket funeral. Without doubt, there was violence.

You can't infer anything from it being a "closed casket," though you are of course still free to speculate.

Is it possible that they left nothing, no word behind?
Did they make sure their phones would never be found or did they just play the game for their benefit alone?

Is it possible that they left nothing, no word behind?
Did they make sure their phones would never be found or did they just play the game for their benefit alone?
I think it was probably more for a personal audience of 2--Kam and Bryer--and they may never have left any explanation. Neither of them seemed to have been big social media users before the spree, actually, so I don't know that advertising their actions was something that appealed to them in general as much as it may other people.

Yikes Troops this is too coincidental.
An Australian man has been shot dead while on holiday on New Zealand's North Island.
The tourist was sleeping inside a campervan with a Canadian woman when a stranger began banging on the window at 3.20am local time (1.30am AEST).
The Australian, 33, was then shot several times, and the Canadian woman, 32, fled.

Australian tourist shot dead in New Zealand

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member