Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #44

Status
Not open for further replies.
When was MS walkthrough interview?

Interesting ... that walkthrough interview. We didn't know that had happened. I am not sure that we can tell from the little we have heard about it.

Someone upthread made a good point - I think it was kiwi - why was a layout map of all those at the assembly not made and produced at the inquest? As near as could be determined anyway. Just another thing that seemed to be missing.

very odd
but as I posted before.
everyone has their own life and experiences.
at that time MS was also dealing with accusations against her husband from his ex wife family ( I think...don't hold me to detail) she was standing by her man.
then this comes about.
MS suddenly had a whole lot of out side noise yelling at her.
I don't think its unreasonable that she found herself worried and looking for reassurance.
a dubious decision I would say she regrets.
but its not welcomed here seeing things from the SPEDDINGS perspective so I will leave it alone now.

moo
I agree. Well said. Have we even seen a direct quote from MS to the clairvoyant? People have their own way of coping I guess and everyone needs a bit of reassurance in life. Especially in stressful times.

Yes, sorry. I took it out because it wasn't nice. And I don't want that to be the flavour of William's thread. I was just a bit upset at that moment.
about my positive comments toward the speddings?
its not personal.:(?
I try to bring alternative perspective , isn't that what we here for?
which is the point I made before.
my posts get hammered for seeing things from 'maybe he isn't involved' .
I have said all that imo necessary in their defence and I will leave it alone.

but it shouldn't be faux pau to state as such .

peace and love SA :)
you are right, we are here for William and we are all on the same side.

about my positive comments toward the speddings?
its not personal.:(?
I try to bring alternative perspective , isn't that what we here for?
which is the point I made before.
my posts get hammered for seeing things from 'maybe he isn't involved' .
I have said all that imo necessary in their defence and I will leave it alone.

but it shouldn't be faux pau to state as such .

peace and love SA :)
you are right, we are here for William and we are all on the same side.

No, I was upset because I thought you thought there was a vendetta against Spedding. And I don't believe that is the case (here) at all.

I think we are just picking apart his/their testimony, as we do with all the rest. Any of them could be the culprit imo. Some more so than others, for me.

Peace and love back at you k-mac :)

He'a maybe not a suspect but he's definitely a person of interest, why was he on the stand?.
He was cross examined for a reason.
1) A penned entry in a diary means nothing. I hope the pen was carbon dated/checked to see how old the ink was.
2) A wife's testimony really means nothing, hostile witness not to mention this clairvoyant.
The deletion of the phone records was stupid, innocent or guilty.
I've fixed my machine before with a $5 part (saved $165) and it took me only minutes. It would take a mechanic seconds.
15 minutes drive there.

He's not off the hook in my eyes, not yet.
WOW!!!

Seems it was the Saturday:

Meanwhile on Friday, August 23 Dean Pollard backtracked on what he told police in January 2015 that he "definitely" saw Bill Spedding's work van coming out of a bush track the day after William went missing.

William Tyrrell inquest set to return to Taree

Lia Harris‏Verified account @LiaJHarris Aug 25
Mrs Spedding told the court she and Bill found out William Tyrrell was missing from a TV “news flash” while they were preparing to out for dinner on the Friday night. @10NewsFirst @10Daily

Seems they could have gone to dinner on Friday night as well?

There will be alot more than 3 days left, a ?week back at Taree is being organised for beginning of Nov. A week starting 11/11 has been put aside in Lidcome also & I doubt that will even be enough time IMO
JJ
I know it's not your doing Doc, but I can't understand the drawn out process of the Inquest.
I / we are craving answers; I can't even begin to think of his family members.

Then - I wondered. Is this on purpose to allow further investigation from things that raised eyebrows initially ?

I just continue to pray for the best possible outcome.

I think they are zeroing in on someone ......

It just might not be who we/I initially thought it would be.

Would you all please forgive me for some way out thoughts.

I've not been an advocate for BS guilt, though I do wonder of the intermingled / entwined associations.

Just please bear with my personal meandetings :

Re * people incarcerated -
On Margaret's side
On William's Bio side
On Tony Jones side

Could there possibly have been someone who heard something, and decided to Act ?

I've always felt this was a deliberate / targeted activity.

I'd like to know more about the 'earlier than planned' departure from Sydney: the schools who approved last minute early leave & the reasons provided.
(Not casting any blame of involvement on FF but wondering if they may've had a 'spooked' vibe & needed to head off earlier.

All said is simply re my Gut & My One Opinion.

No.

I continue to believe this was a deliberate event
If a planned and deliberate event, then what do you suppose would have happened if W had not been left unsupervised for a few moments, or if W had not ventured into other parts of the property? Nobody could have counted on that happening at *any* point during their stay. That would have meant these perps with the plan would have planned on doing a brash kidnapping in front of potentially the entire family, perhaps under threat of a weapon of some kind? I can see why police don't believe this was an organized event. jmo.

The thing about the psychic makes me feel sympathy for MS, and it doesn't mean she is lying about him being at the awards show.

Apparently she asked the psychic if he was 'involved.' He could have been involved, and still been with her at coffee and at the school.

I understand why she might ask, knowing the past accusations against him, and the coincidence of him saying he was just at the victim's home earlier that week.

She was reaching out and asking for confirmation of his innocence, because she had to be sure, going forward. I am not going to hold that against her. It must have been a devastating experience for her. JMO

Last edited:
That statement is like a red flag to a bull.
I don't know. If the cops came beating down my door, with warrants and forensics teams, and insisted my husband had done a heinous, crime, AND IF he had been accused of a similar crime years earlier, I might be seeing a psychic too. :oops:

It wouldn't mean that I thought my husband was guilty---but it could mean that I was worried I was in denial, and would want reassurance that he was telling me the truth.

She asked if he was 'involved in some way.' That doesn't mean she was lying about his alibi. JMO

He'a maybe not a suspect but he's definitely a person of interest, why was he on the stand?.
He was cross examined for a reason.
1) A penned entry in a diary means nothing. I hope the pen was carbon dated/checked to see how old the ink was.
2) A wife's testimony really means nothing, hostile witness not to mention this clairvoyant.
The deletion of the phone records was stupid, innocent or guilty.
I've fixed my machine before with a $5 part (saved $165) and it took me only minutes. It would take a mechanic seconds.
15 minutes drive there.

He's not off the hook in my eyes, not yet.

Why would he go and fix the machine with a part, other than the ones he ordered? Who was going to pay for the ones he already bought then?

Are we saying that he did go to her home that day to fix the machine? Even though all the parts hadn't arrived?

I don't know. If the cops came beating down my door, with warrants and forensics teams, and insisted my husband had done a heinous, crime, AND IF he had been accused of a similar crime years earlier, I might be seeing a psychic too. :oops:

It wouldn't mean that I thought my husband was guilty---but it could mean that I was worried I was in denial, and would want reassurance that he was telling me the truth.

She asked if he was 'involved in some way.' That doesn't mean she was lying about his alibi. JMO
Its means she had doubt in her mind about him,whether he could be involved in something like this or not.

In saying that BS has slipped off my radar ,It will be interesting to hear from Anthony Jones.IIRC he said he was a 2 different places that day.
I wonder if TJ has already put his time in at the inquest? It seems like this fellow may not be able to emotionally handle the media and public 'attention' he might generate, and I'm wondering if perhaps the coroner wanted to avoid some potentially nasty scenes. All of these 'closed' sessions make me wonder, although surely he most likely would have been seen by a reporter? (Although maybe there was also a suppression order in addition to being closed?) I can't imagine however, that TJ could've held his secret in for so long, or have even done anything in the first place without leaving a trace. He gives me the impression of a low-functioning, loud, blundering, obnoxious, in-your-face kind of guy who most likely gets caught every time he breaks a law.. hence his long list of previous convictions of various sorts. The farthest thing from 'sneaky and complex', imho. Rude of me to say, but when you're on live TV/video and you behave in the manner he did, it makes it difficult to think otherwise, but that is just my take on what I've seen.

Seems it was the Saturday:

Meanwhile on Friday, August 23 Dean Pollard backtracked on what he told police in January 2015 that he "definitely" saw Bill Spedding's work van coming out of a bush track the day after William went missing.

William Tyrrell inquest set to return to Taree
Could someone else have been driving?
It seems odd to me that Pollard was 100 percent certain he saw that van but then five years later his memory wavers? It's a big call to say 100 percent certain.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Back