Silver Alert CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #21

Status
Not open for further replies.
One thing about deer hunters and mushroom hunters is that they often find bodies and evidence that hasn’t been found before then assuming there is any. That must be shocking to them; add it to the list of reasons why I’ll never hunt deer or mushrooms. MOO.
Which gets me thinking about a search party for Jennifer. I always thought there should have been one. However I started to wonder if GF and LE believed one wasn't necessary, based on what they knew. Even though much time has past, could this be useful now?

I started to go to bed, but wanted to add that I still believe MT knew everything that happened to Jennifer way prior to her being killed. IMO, she was definitely in on the planning, as evidenced by her writing some of the alibi notes.

IMO, she was fed up with Jennifer, with FD’s court appearances, with FD’s rapidly dwindling wealth. She may have actually come up with the plan herself and convinced FD that they could kill Jennifer, get his children, get their trusts.... and do it in a way they’d never get caught.

We all know the saying:
“Hell hath no fury like a gold-digger who just discovered her sugar-daddy isn’t as rich as she thought!”

Or something like that!

MOO

Omg. I must need to go to sleep since I’ve ignored my to-do list all night and now seem to be getting silly but this made me think about whatever it was that FD cooked NP that time—omelettes? Maybe that’s why NP thought they tasted so good! MOO!

Rambling stream of consciousness.
Yes, me too. And here it is 4 hours later and I’m wide awake thinking about FD.

So I think:
How do you trap an animal?

A cage.

Shoot with tranquilizer gun.

Food.

Same species of animal, different gender. Hmmm. Maybe.

Make him angry so that he reacts. Violently. Hmm. Another maybe. Ugly reviews about his houses as potential crime scenes. Or way over priced and that’s why can’t sell them bc HE made the mistake of selecting wrong building sites. But true so no libel lawsuits.

Corner him. Good. Better. Comes out fighting. Swinging, throwing punches. Blurting out in anger. You know, what’s said in anger is usually true. Some reporter setting him up with a compliment that he’s SO successful (in covering his tracks) in proposing alternate theories. But what if??? This or that shows up?

Starve him. Good, too. No new LE news for him or NP.

Find more witnesses. DD and Fudge need to come forward. Wonder if Albany Avenue woman who saw him driving like crazy could find out more info in the neighborhood. Maybe.

Destroy his turf. His houses, he hunts buyers. Why has no one dug up the foundation plantings and a new stone patio. Was the timing right or enough time for him to hide her body there and pour cement over it? Who did the latest cement work?

Hmmm. Oh, those deer cameras. I’m hoping they are up and recording.

Ask LE for permission to organize a SAR operation. Someone mentioned leaves in the fall and snow in winter will really be a problem.

Just follow him around. Without stalking. Little tough. Or sightings bulletins. Even better. Whenever he’s seen, post it along with what he’s doing. Jogging? Cycling? Carrying a shovel? And comments. If he’s reading this, good. He’ll be sure we are going to crack him wide open. Only his shell will remain. The insides will be consumed.

I’m running out of ideas on how to force his hand. Without a judge. Bc they can’t seem to make him do anything.

I’ve plotted on a private thread about organizing a group. Guess I’ll go back to that idea, and work that angle: overwhelming public presence at all court hearings, news events. In support of Jennifer and justice. For his lawyer buddy, too. Put the squeeze on him and DV. Wonder what the State Bar is doing. Maybe they should be encouraged to pursue matters.

Ok. I need sleep. Or I won’t be able to sleuth some more tomorrow.

If some one wants to snip, snip away. It could make more sense.

Great to hear you are planning your 'escape' and from the Nutmeg State! Kudos on the truck purchase. All great journeys start with a small step!! Wish you and your family the best in your escape!!!

The WS site has been very slow and awful recently for posting files but when it is resolved I will post the lot line maps for MS and 585 DC so you can get a sense of the lay of the land and maybe you can help figure it out as I agree with you that this area is critical in some way to this horrific crime.

I keep going back to the most recent FD AW and IMO it was very "UN-FD" like to keep at or below the speed limit the entire way back from NC to Farmington? He has been clocked doing 80mph on 84 and so to see him close to limits was shocking and IMO a DEAD GIVE AWAY THAT SOMETHING WAS UP??? Anyone agree?

Enquiring minds want to know what could have driven a known speed demon and general all around rule breaker like FD to actually comply with traffic posted limits for the ENTIRE trip from NC to Farmington?

Perhaps his compliance on the 24th/missing date was because FD was carrying a murder weapon (or 2), bags of bloody rags, 2 mops, clean up items, JD bloody shirt and clothing and OH YES, FD MIGHT HAVE BEEN CARRYING A BODY! This is what is takes to get FD to follow basic rules and regulations! A few words come to mind: pathetic, sad, typical, predictable and horrible!

Just watched the Dateline trailer and FD/Pattisville are now claiming that JD IS ALIVE! Beyond being disgusted that NBC would televise this drivel from FD/Pattisville I have to be intrigued as to how Pattisville is going to explain to us how someone can lose perhaps 3 liters of blood (avg body I think has 5 liters) and still be alive?

The Pattisville comments about JD being alive that are being used to promote the Dateline special were in very stark and sober contrast IMO to the words coming from the Spokesperson today from the CT State Police who spoke of JD respectfully and only in the past tense. The Spokesperson today said, 'more evidence is yet to come'. I found this statement energizing and encouraging in the face of so much disrespect to the victim being shown still by Pattisville/FD in their latest stunt.

MT IMO is one of the most despicable and amoral crime participants that I have run into on a missing/murder case in quite awhile. I hesitate to use the phrase, "waste of space" but I think if this were in a dictonary you might just see MT's picture there instead of a definition as she is IMO simply that horrible of a human being.

I am still processing how she could have lied continuously to LE for 81 days and just became at best a 'reluctant' witness on 8/13/19. MT wasted LE resources for this entire period while they proved out the lies that she and FD prescripted aka 'alibi notes'. The comments from MT in the latest FD arrest warrant seemed incohert, incomplete and often times implausible.

But, I am going through all the statements she has made and working on trying to put together a MT timeline. I do wonder reading her comments whether she has been sedated or is under doctor care as the statements at times simply make no sense and she sounds like a brainwashed cult member! I do have sympathy for Atty Bowman as what reputable atty wants to be known as the atty that allowed his client to LIE and WASTE LE TIME FOR OVER 2 months? I'm honestly surprised he hasn't shown MT the door!

I was hugely shocked to see that Atty Bowman actually spoke at the MT bail appearance (not sure if it was before or after) but he made the statement about how MT is presumed to be innocent until tried in court by a jury. I'm all for presumed innocent but did Atty Bowman read the arrest warrant and what possible excuse could exist to explain ANY of MT's behavior? I'm giving him the benefit of the doubt that he didn't advise MT to lie to LE for over 2 months!

Prior to reading the arrest warrant I had a certain degree of respect for Atty Bowman as a professional but why would he allow his client to LIE for over 2 months and why would he be ok with his client LYING TO HIM (assuming he didn't know she was lying to LE)? Baffling why he is staying with her as many attys would drop her life a hot potato IMO. The fact that she stayed on script for FD for over 2 months says alot about her, her relationship with FD as she understood it and what she/her mother think of the US justice system IMO.

My sense is that Mamma MT is guiding MT to lie and prevaricate in order to 'get a better deal'! For my money, I wish MT would listen to Atty Bowman vs her convicted felon mother, but that is just me! Maybe its time for Mamma to head back to Miami and let Atty Bowman do his job! Adios Mamma MT, Vaya Con Dios!

We shall see but MT IMO is no innocent and I am waiting to see if FD put her in charge of any of the damaging clean up duties of this horrific crime and if she offers anything of value to the State.

IMO she should get no deal absent delivering a body and should serve full time for all charges brought and convicted of in a jury trial. She had so many chances and did zero to assist LE.

MOO MOO MOO MOO
I absolutely agree with you on MT. However, at last questioning she was asked about why FD cleaned his EE car, and she had a quick come back to LE just showing her a picture of a bloody door. As for her attorney, I'm thinking he didn't know about the lies. I have a question. Why in the heck would MT still continue to be hanging on to this convoluted story? Surely love ain't that grand! Which IMO makes her beyond hated and a pathological liar. FD was driving the speed limit because evidence of him murdering JD was all in that truck. I don't put it past FD to have had JD's lifeless body in the car? Imagine how it was for Jennifer's family to read those details. Continued prayers for JD family and friends.

Just got caught up on all the conversations and one thought comes to mind on the theories on whether she was taken to Sturbridge and disposed of the next day etc.
Rigor mortis starts setting in 2 hours after death and begins to dissipate 13 to 15 hours after death. If she was put somewhere and care was not given to her position, she would have been very difficult to reposition or to put into a bag etc. She wouldn't bend or straighten depending. Just a gruesome fact to consider.

Just speculation but here goes!

The search warrants are currently sealed and not available to the defense for another week or so. These seals can be extended but I would think that the State would have to give a good reason why to justify the extension. These arrest warrants show that the investigation is active and ongoing but its slow going. The latest arrest warrant deals with events from June and there are clear gaps in much of the information in the warrant so there is much that LE has been working on that needs to remain secret/sealed so the investigation can continue.

I also believe that as we saw in the MT warrant that she lied for 2 months to LE and was just starting to cooperate slightly as of 8/13/19. This is a recent development and she no doubt has much to share if she chooses to. But based on how I thought her Atty looked at her latest bail visit and the fact that he felt compelled to say that she should be presumed to be innocent (after saying that his personal policy is NEVER to speak to the press on active cases) told me that he has a very very rough row to hoe to get MT to cooperate with the State. My guess is that MT lied to her atty as well as the State and this has put Bowman in a very awkward position as its not easy to represent a liar who most likely is involved with the murder of JD. If MT is choosing to lie because her mother is telling her to do so to wait for a better deal, I would encourage MT to ditch her mom and listen to Atty Bowman, as otherwise she will lose custody of her daughter as she will be spending the next 20 years to life in prison. I also question whether Bowman can stand by MT after what has happened but we shall have to wait and see if he files to be excused from representing her.

This gets to my last guesses as to why more charges now.

The more charges the more potential prison time so if charges can be stacked it might make sense to do it as so far there is no JD body. Murder trials with circumstantial evidence are tricky operations and the State has to present a perfect case to get it right to win a murder conviction for FD and possibly MT. More charges give some leeway that if murder cannot be agreed to by the jury that a long sentence is in store for FD and MT for the other stacked charges.

Reading through the arrest warrants its clear that any number of other charges could have been brought by the State but they didn't. An easy example of this was MT lying to LE which is punishable by prison and yet she wasn't charged for it (YET and this is impt too because they can bring it at a later date if she doesn't stay on the straight and narrow IMO). But the arrest warrant is an official document and it clearly states she admitted to lying to LE multiple times over a 2 month period. Mmmm. Sucks to be MT right now!

The charges also documented in technicolor to Pattisville that the State knows where FD was on the 24th and what he did. No Case Norm has been coming up with off the wall theories for months now including that MT was going to be FD alibi. Well now, all this is off the table and Pattisville actually has to do some legal work to defend their client in court and their flimsy motions to dismiss will no longer fly IMO.

I'm sure there are many other ideas but I am sure it will become clearer as we move on to more charges at some point.

MOO MOO MOO
Sorry, I didn't quite make my point on response to your post. I shouldn't post at wee hours of the morning. I absolutely agree with you on all thoughts about MT. With the exception of how drugged out she is. Nope. Not believing she's a druggie. Does drugs, yes but not out of her head f'd up, IMO.

Just got caught up on all the conversations and one thought comes to mind on the theories on whether she was taken to Sturbridge and disposed of the next day etc.
Rigor mortis starts setting in 2 hours after death and begins to dissipate 13 to 15 hours after death. If she was put somewhere and care was not given to her position, she would have been very difficult to reposition or to put into a bag etc. She wouldn't bend or straighten depending. Just a gruesome fact to consider.
Sorry guys, that's if JD remains were intact.

Very astute and helpful. Thank you. I don’t know why I was thinking MT grew up in the US and that English was her first language. That would of course make a difference. I wonder why they didn’t ask and let her answer in her first language? I do not like MT one bit but I would not diss her or anyone else for language issues when the person was speaking a second language. I did not realize she had such limitations with English. MOO.
MT speaks the language of Love, ugh just threw up in my mouth.

Someone can correct me if I'm wrong, but as I read the AW, it does not say who drove the Toyota Tacoma from Farmington to NC and back again. The AW states that FD is believed to have been lying in wait at Welles Lane and to have driven JD's Suburban away from Welles with her body in it, but it says nothing about who operated or was in the Toyota Tacoma. Are they leaving open the possibility that someone else operated the Tacoma and that FD was a passsenger? JMO.
I have considered the possibility MT spotted the Tacoma with him - that vehicle was caught on camera “lying in wait” - was he alone? I don’t think so -JMO

Here is what I have pieced together along with MOOs
Friday, May 24th
· 6:36am video captured FD in Tacoma southbound at Merritt Parkway Fairfield Rest Area
· 7:03am video captured FD in Tacoma southbound at Merritt Parkway New Canaan Rest Area
o 14 miles from last sighting in Faifield
· 7:05am video showed no vehicle at Waveny Park trail area on Lapham Rd.
· 7:40am video captured Tacoma parked north at Waveny Park trail area on Lapham Rd.
o 1.2 miles from last sighting
· 7:57am video captured Tacoma still parked north at Waveny Park trail area on Lapham Rd.
· 8:00am last seen dropping kids off at NCCDS
· 8:05am video captured JD Suburban returning to 69 Welles Ln after dropping kids at NCCDS
o Could FD be in the car with JD?
· 9:30am EE arrives at 61 Sturbridge Hill Rd. Car GPS/Cell phone confirms being in NC and at home.
· 10:25am video captured JD Suburban driving leaving 69 Welles Ln
o JD cellphone data shows travel from Welles to Lapham Rd where Suburban was later found.
o Add opinions here about transfer and JD phone
· 11:00 am JD missed 1st doctor’s appointment in NYC
· 11:12am video captured FD in Tacoma northbound at Merritt Parkway New Canaan Rest Area
o Means it had to enter Merritt Parkway on South Ave (Rt124) or Old Stamford (Rt106)
o If he went to Sturbridge hill would have taken Old Norwalk (Rt123) to Merritt Parkway.
· 11:25am video captured FD in Tacoma northbound at Merritt Parkway Fairfield Rest Area
o 15 miles from last sighting in New Canaan
· 11:40am video captured FD in Tacoma northbound on Rt 8 12 Main St, Derby
o 15 miles from last sighting in Fairfield
· 12:00pm video captured FD in Tacoma eastbound on Rt 84 near Exit 25 in Waterbury
o 22 miles from last sighting in Derby
· 12:00 pm Housekeeper arrives at JD home 69 Welles Ln
· 12:22pm video captured FD in Tacoma arriving at 80 Mountain Spring Road in Farmington
o 21 miles from last sighting in Waterbury
· 12:30pm NC Country Day dismissal. Nanny picks up kids to take to GF apartment in NYC.
· 1:00pm JD missed 2nd doctor’s appointment in NYC
· 1:37pm FD leaves 4JC and travels to 80 Mountain Spring Road Farmington. Stayed for 2+ hours.
· 2:13pm EE receives text from FD asking when he will be returning. EE replied 4:30pm at 4JC.
· 4:30pm EE arrives at 4JC. FD not home. Keys not there.
· TBD (4:45pm) EE travels to 80Mountain Spring Road. Meets up with FD and MT.
· 5:30pm FD leaves 4JC and travels to 80 Mountain Spring Road Farmington. Stayed for 10 minutes.
· 6:59pm NCPD received call from JD friends that she is missing
· 7:00pm NCPD arrived at JD home 69 Welles Lane with Lauren Almeida, Nanny.
· 7:00pm NCPD found JD Suburban on Lapham Rd near Waveny Park.
· 7:10pm to 7:40pm FD phone traced to Albany Avenue, Hartford
· 8:12pm video captured FD returning to 4JC Farmington.
Thanks aaron44, this highlights some things like FD and MT had 4 hours 23 min. at 80MS
to handle body and cleanup. 4 hours!
This is where gruesome things happened.
This is where the monster and his little stuttering helper destroyed a body and dirtied
lots of things while doing so.
This was wrap-up central. 4 hours!
Now I'm believing little *advertiser censored* really did get her hands dirty. Oh I hope the state hasn't given away too much yet. She's in deep, right here.
Let's not forget that FD's phone was probably left at 4JC so only videos tell where he was.

I'm afraid that by the time MS was searched there could have been lots and lots of cleanup.
And maybe a few rainstorms to wash away
blood seepage from the grass. Anyone remember the first time MS was searched?

So many gaps and so much to still come, IMO.

I've also been on the "rage train" from the beginning though there has turned out to be far more planning than I thought.

Lots of folks here nailed that three months ago and figured out details far beyond my crime-solving abilities.

Wanna' bet FD did plan to strangle Jennifer and she fought him off, requiring him to pull out the knife or grab a blunt object? Maybe there's even a rope in one of those Hartford bags.

We will probably someday learn that diminishing access to money sent FD over the edge since we know it wasn't love for the children nor love for MT.
Proof of pre-planning, for me, is that he had quick access to a weapon that caused blood spattering. He came prepared. Knife in belt?
He came with that knife to do her in.
His credit card transactions will hopefully show his purchase of some things related to pre-planning. Contractor's bags, knife, cleaning supplies, paper towels, bleach etc.

Worst case, did he have one of older boys help
in planting listening or tracking devices in her
Welles home or on her Suburban? Hope to goodness he didn't involve the children.

LE is so far doing a spectacular job unraveling
all the details. This is fascinating to follow from a forensic standpoint.
Unfortunately FD had a great headstart with
the delay in doing many searches.

Proof of pre-planning, for me, is that he had quick access to a weapon that caused blood spattering. He came prepared. Knife in belt?
His credit card transactions will hopefully show his purchase of some things related to pre-planning. Contractor's bags, knife, cleaning supplies, paper towels, bleach etc.

Welles home or on her Suburban? Hope to goodness he didn't involve the children.

What I have a hard time with is why would he pre-planned a manner of death that was so messy and time consuming, and with almost no hope of getting away cleanly?
He could of strangled her or used chloroform. He could have knocked her dizzy long enough to put a garrotte around her neck and have killed her. His choice of such a messy manner of death makes no sense to me.
He lost valuable time for disposing of the body by having to clean up.
And, in keeping with his pattern/plan I still think he put her body in a dumpster in Waterbury on his way back up to Farmington.
I think that is why he is so smug that she will not be found. She is long buried in the landfill in Waterbury.
MOO MOO MOO MOO

I started to go to bed, but wanted to add that I still believe MT knew everything that happened to Jennifer way prior to her being killed. IMO, she was definitely in on the planning, as evidenced by her writing some of the alibi notes.

IMO, she was fed up with Jennifer, with FD’s court appearances, with FD’s rapidly dwindling wealth. She may have actually come up with the plan herself and convinced FD that they could kill Jennifer, get his children, get their trusts.... and do it in a way they’d never get caught.

We all know the saying:
“Hell hath no fury like a gold-digger who just discovered her sugar-daddy isn’t as rich as she thought!”

Or something like that!

MOO
As much as I despise the aiding after the fact etc and the lying to cops etc and the alibi script etc I still haven’t seen evidence of her being in on the planning for murder. The alibi notes came after the fact. If there is evidence of premeditation for murder on her part then great, I’d love to see her held accountable. But I guess I haven’t seen that yet. Should she have run to the police station as soon as he came back from his trip to NC - absolutely. I’m curious to see about the meeting with KM that they allegedly had the night before. More shoes to drop for sure! MOO!

Every one believes them, bc they are absolutely convincing in their performance. Had a case about 6 months ago. The judges STILL cannot see through the bs. DV needs to be addressed seriously and now.
Yes. These judges need to get with the program. You shouldn't have to go through (hell) to understand abuser behavior. Seems like the only people who really understand it are those who've been through it.
You also shouldn't have to wait to be beat up or murdered to be taken seriously in the courts.
Maybe education can help in the future.

Last edited:
What I have a hard time with is why would he pre-planned a manner of death that was so messy and time consuming, and with almost no hope of getting away cleanly?
He could of strangled her or used chloroform. He could have knocked her dizzy long enough to put a garrotte around her neck and have killed her. His choice of such a messy manner of death makes no sense to me.
And, in keeping with his pattern/plan I still think he put her body in a dumpster in Waterbury on his way back up to Farmington.
I think that is why he is so smug that she will not be found. She is long buried in the landfill in Waterbury.
MOO MOO MOO MOO
Yeah, either a) he’s not that smart - which is def the case after seeing more facts come out or b) she fought back, had pepper spray or some other means of defense and he panicked. Either way I can’t wait to see this guy behind bars for good. MOO

Usually blunt objects create spatter whereas knives don’t. I’m thinking he beat her to death and if a knife came into play it was in disposing. Hard to think about I know.

MOO MOO MOO MOO
They say, for example, that using a knife and stabbing someone is up close and personal and associated with passion/intimacy/hatred, while shooting someone with a gun feet away is impersonal. The more times you are stabbed, the more the killer was passionate about, and invested in, killing you. Does that make sense? For example, when they find a woman stabbed 20+ times, they know the killer likely knew the victim. I didn't say that as clearly as possible, but I hope you get what I'm trying to say. This is what I've heard. MOO.

MT and FD went to meet with Andrew Bowman on the day they took the red Tacoma to the car wash? She hadn’t been charged at that point with anything. So both MT and FD expected to be charged, yet were still getting rid of evidence. These two are unbelievable!

If Bowman met with BOTH FD and MT, he needs to move on. He’s violating ethics rules if he continues to represent MT. Conflict of interest. Now if FD waited outside or waited in outer office, for MT to meet privately with MT, probably ok. .

And don’t forget his beloved backpack he wore everywhere after he killed Jennifer. What was in it? Was he closely guarding it because he had used it to carry the knife, cleaning supplies, contractor bags and then afterwards it had stains?

But I suppose, if so, he would’ve of dumped it during the date-nite duo dumping drive.

Or maybe, despite stains and other evidence, he just couldn’t part with it. Who jogs with a backpack that big? It certainly wasn’t the size of a fanny-pack to carry his ID, iPhone, cash.

MOO

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members