Silver Alert CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Agree with everything. To clarify, I don't believe EE had any prior knowledge of the crime nor do I believe he was an accessory after the fact. I don't even put him on the same planet as MT. I DO believe he should have been more proactive about contacting police. If JD was MY daughter, MY mother, MY sister, I would want and expect that police would be informed of any information that may assist the investigation. What if police had not been present on 5/31 when he arrived at 4JC? Would the info he had ever have seen the light of day? What if FD had not been so lazy and changed out the seats himself? Also, it is an odd world when people are so highly commended for (eventually) doing what should be naturally expected of decent people. MOO.

I tend to come out on the side of a young hard-working father who knew he was working for a dangerous man.

For all we know he was waiting for his paycheck, knowing it would be his last once he called LE about the seats. I would expect that he and his wife had some long conversations about his concerns and suspicions.

The fact that EE resisted leaving his truck with FD and held onto the tainted seats causes me to cut him some slack.

My sympathies for him are far greater than for MT, who joined FD in tormenting Jennifer with their "affair" and contact with her children, not to mention stealing her family's money and perhaps killing her.

The pathetic "cover my rear" story about the paper towel is just a joke and deserves its own punishment!

Like so many others in FD's world, MT was in way over her head with him. He is a domineering, malignant narcissist, very skilled at manipulation. It's another story with MT. You and @afitzy have thoughtfully analyzed MT's character and the dynamics of her relationship with FD. FD presented himself as a extremely wealthy, handsome (at least to some), charismatic and charming father who was, on the surface at least, a devoted father. IMO the two met at some type of sporting event, possibly with their children, clearly out of town. Who knows what BS he fed her about his life in CT? You can bet he didn't tell her whose money he was so freely spending, and instead presented himself as a sophisticated, well-educated and wealthy businessman, the contractor of exclusive luxury homes, the total package. FD went to great lengths to maintain that veneer.

I imagine he was exactly what MT was seeking; the fact that he was married did not seem to bother her at all. MT strikes me as a very weak person, easily manipulated and someone looking for the Good Life. She and the father of her child never married. Unless one of them was fundamentally opposed to marriage, that tells me it was never a particularly durable relationship. I would be very curious about when that relationship ceased. Did it stop when FD and MT met? Did she also cheat on her boyfriend with FD, as FD had with his wife? This is not a question of 'morals', it is a question of character, of honesty and integrity.

I also agree that her move to CT, indeed her willingness to move into the former family home, is very telling of her character . Of course, you can be sure that FD was continuing to feed her a series of lies. We have heard those very lies coming from his lawyer's mouth. Jennifer was a terrible mother, crazy, possibly a drug addict, she was trying to steal all his money, destroy his relationship with his children, destroy his business, his life. I am sure the list goes on and on. Did MT always believe him or did she come to realize what she had gotten herself into? In my mind, she sure seemed to be enjoying the Good Life, paid for courtesy of the Farber family.

At some point though, you can be sure she saw who he really was. By that time, she is working for him, living with him and completely entangled with his life. She wanted to please him. She wanted to do what he told he to do and that is precisely what she did. Like others before, pleasing him probably became an exhausting full-time job. FD has the type of personality that "wins" by domination.

One of the reasons I believe she had, at minimum, pre-knowledge of Jennifer's murder, though, is the way she acted in the days after Jennifer's murder and seemingly continues to act. Whatever her prior entanglement with FD was, she is now free of him. Despite this fact, until at least her last debriefing, she was continuing to lie to protect him (and herself)! Given the opportunity to tell the truth it appears, at least for now, she has elected not to do so. Whatever she "did or not do" because she was living with FD, and dependent upon him, she is not in those circumstances, now.

Where is MT's anger, her outrage that this man has dragged her, not to mention her daughter, into the middle of a murder? I know, I know she had already chosen her own wants over the needs of her daughter, but still. The decisions she appears to be continuing to make are not that of a normal person. IMO she is under the influence of some drug even now, either xanax or some kind of SSRI. Her affect is too flat. Compare the recent way she acts in court/on TV with the hot mess she was when she was arrested. From the latest AW, we know she has been inconsistent and vague in her answers to LE, and that makes no sense. Is she trying to avoid facing her own moral culpability? Is medication interfering with her ability to think clearly? Does she still foolishly believe FD "luvs" her? Mr. Bowman has the difficult job of providing MT the proverbial guiding hand of counsel so that she understands precisely what is at stake for her. I don't think she gets it yet.

I am seeing little difference in her demeanor.
Her last appearance you opined that she was finally eating.
She had her hair up in a ponytail, thus a fuller face.
Once she went into the courtroom , if pics were correct, she let her hair down. Same hard edged look.

I think she is still in the lying zone.

MOO.

Perhaps antidepressants and anxiety meds will be a part of MT defence. "I'm sorry I was so stressed by what was happening to me, that my Dr.prescribed these meds that affected my thinking. That's why my answers changed, as I was very fuzzy and confused". Horse dung!
I can't wait to hear all of the excuses.
The jury will be the ones to assess the veracity of this.
MOO.

I'm curious why they aren't being held EQUALLY accountable. Forget who is worse or why. Just look at the facts of what they have both done. Both of them should be punished.

Nobody has cared about MT and her fear and her kid and her being manipulated or coerced, or the fact that she got a lawyer because who wouldn't. They both withheld a lot of evidence and information and they have both tried to help FD get away with murder. Whatever the reason and to whatever extent, they have impeded this investigation. For me, neither one get a pass.
If the question is should EE have gone to NCPD sooner rather than later then I'm sure few here would disagree that 'sooner' is certainly better than 'later'.

BUT, and in my mind its a huge BUT, EE was smart enough to realize he was being framed for murder by FD and MT. MT seems to be have been wrapped up in some criminal conspiracy with FD to murder JD and thought her happily ever after was still possible. IMO EE is entirely different, he had no skin in the game associated with the planned murder and subsequent coverup of the murder of JD>

I can easily see it taking 2 weeks or so to find an atty in CT. Most would have wanted a sizable retainer (which EE didn't have most likely) possibly in the range of $5,000-$10,000, and would have just kept asking for money to the tune of $400-$600/hr! I'm not sure what EE's salary was but not sure he would have been able to pony up for this. He also was fearful about his lost income and the safety of his family. He seems to have done well for himself with his atty and this is encouraging to see that he will have protection from the likes of Pattis and Crew who will no doubt do everything in their power to destroy this man and his entire family.

As others have said MT is an entirely different situation from EE as she was PART of the murder and coverup. Her history has been so well documented here that its not productive IMO to spend more time on it or her but to me the key difference between MT and EE is that MT is an INSIDER TO THE CRIME and EE is an OUTSIDER TO THE CRIME.

Different opinions are what make this thread move and interesting so I respect your POV. Glad you shared your POV and I will keep thinking about it!

But I simply tried to put myself in the shoes of EE and that's how I got to the point of giving him the benefit of the doubt here to explain himself and what happened to him with FD and MT vs MT who I have been quite clear about believing her to be an amoral monster.

MOO MOO

IMO this case will shape up to be DNA forensically driven so mounting an effective defence against this by FD will be quite expensive with murder charges.

The State Police Spokesman said yesterday that there is lots of evidence yet to come. Right now, Pattisville is no doubt sifting through the 43 pages of the arrest warrant and using their PI to assist. But can you imagine just the hours of legal time and PI time involved with the arrest warrant info?

I really wonder when the cosmic cash machine from the Greek Benefactor runs out? Will Pattis cut and run on FD? Pattisville is a smallish operation and unless others are brought in to share the costs how can Pattisville support defending FD pro bono? I don't think pro bono are words in the Pattisville vocabulary so the 'green' will have to come from somewhere IMO.

I do hope the State investigates where the Greek Benefactor money is coming from and whether such payments being made to Pattis, Murray and Rochlin are legal.

MOO
My guess?
By the time this goes to trial Fotis will have public defenders.
And I seriously doubt that Mr. McKenna will come up with anything worth while.
Going out on a limb and saying this may be a slam dunk for LE.
IMO Fotis and Michi are going down.

It seems like police only found out about the red truck by accident when EE drove up to 4JC in the Cherokee with the 2 Porsche seats. This was on 5/31. Purely accidental and fortuitous that police happened to be there. Then 2 days later police interviewed him. On 6/6 when police seized the vehicle, he advised the seats had been changed out. What if police had not been at 4JC the day he drove up in the Cherokee? Would we know very little of what we know now? He knew from day 1 something very fishy was going on. It seems he would never have reported anything on his own accord. There could have been evidence lost due to his delay. Not that impressed. MOO.
My guess is that the EE red truck would have eventually have been identified via the bus cam photos at Waveny. I am sure every vehicle that passed on Lapham and was caught on bus cam was tracked back by LE. So, I don't think that EE would have slipped through the cracks on this case at all. MOO

i would put money on the reason he didn't come in to LE sooner- He couldn't come up with the money for a retainer for attorney.
these guys don't even go to the dentist on time
because of lack of disposable money.
Every expense has to be planned for. Doctors
for the kids- take em to emergency room and the hospital send a bill. truck breaks down, go to junkyard for parts and fix it yourself.
Buy kids clothes in thrift shops. etc.
They are the working poor. Many people can't relate.
Many lawyers offer free consultations. They work out payment plans. They accept credit cards. I don't see the dentist often enough, I am paying medical bills on installment as well as lawyers fees, shop in thrift stores, my car is almost as old as the Toyota truck and I had to go on google last weekend to figure out what was wrong with it and then make a difficult fix myself. Disaster is one disabling event away. Most Americans are living paycheck to paycheck. I do see your point but for me, I would have figured out how to get that information to the police ASAP.

Which gets me thinking about a search party for Jennifer. I always thought there should have been one. However I started to wonder if GF and LE believed one wasn't necessary, based on what they knew. Even though much time has past, could this be useful now?

In my opinion only (and I’m not in law enforcement so I’m no expert), it depends mostly on what type of remains are present, I imagine. Around here, mushroom hunters seem to find bodies and bones in mushroom season (spring, before that much foliage is out) and deer hunters find them in fall in gun season and at other times if they are now permits. I think it’s a combination of less foliage being out at those times but even more so that these people are walking around the woods and fields in places off the paths typically and they’re looking carefully for mushrooms or signs of deer (or rabbits or whatever they’re hunting). Farmers also seem to find bodies or bones sometimes when they’re out mowing or plowing a field but that seems less common, probably because crop fields are just more open and maybe seem less secure to people dumping remains or bodies. (Terrible.)

I don’t know if you’re allowed to go off the paths in the parks there but sometimes here, the mushroom hunters accidentally are trespassing although no one seems to care if they find a missing person. The hunters are supposed to have permission wherever it is so if a search was done there in CT, you’d have to get permission from the owner or authority. I imagine an organized grid search probably would be more fruitful over time than the accidental finds but that’s all MOO.

In most cases I’ve read about around here, the remains were found months or years after the person went missing and sometimes animals have scattered a bone or bones and that’s how a body or remains ultimately are found. I’m just basing this off newspaper articles or news alerts I’ve seen over the years so I don’t know how common it actually is but common enough, I think. I hope you find this helpful. It’s all MOO.

Yes, and it's maddening, isn't it?

If the latest Arrest Warrant altered our collective opinion of her this dramatically, imagine what the next one will do!

Some of us who might have settled for a short sentence or probation on tampering are now calling for her head. Coffee, my foot!
Venezuela might be looking better and better for MT! MOO

Respectfully, I cannot agree with your comments about that poor EE. IMO criticism of his conduct is unwarranted and frankly, feeds into the false narrative a/k/a lies that NP is already telling the media about this poor man. I do not believe LE shares your view and instead, has welcomed his truthful assistance. Let's not make him another victim of FD's conduct. MOO.
Triple like.

Afitsy this is no disrespect. I really like, appreciate, and ponder upon everything you write....

I don't understand those who won't look at EE. If he helped cover it up or hide info, that doesn't take away one ounce of guilt away from MT or FD.

For a MONTH he had seats in his possession that had JD's blood on them. He obviously suspected this was likely the case. In my eyes, that is big time hiding evidence. If my mother was viciously murdered, an intense police investigation was going on, and this guy had seats with her blood on them. And most likely knew it. UGH.

Replace the below clipped sentence and insert MT with EE. Then replace married with 3 small children with - a single mom with a young daughter.

All this simply might have been too much for EE (MT) to deal with and I think fear could be a very real issue. We just know EE (MT) is married (a single mom) with 3 small children (a young daughter).

What is the deal with this guy getting a pass? I'm seriously interested as to why.

Again, this doesn't take away from MT or FD. I just am saying he, in my opinion, stalled this investigation big time by hiding a HUGE, GIGANTIC piece of evidence.
No one is giving this man "a pass" but this criticism is precisely the type of criticism we have seen coming from NP about this man and, by the way, about LE's failure to act "quickly enough". None of us here have any idea what that man was doing in that month other than assisting LE at every turn. The information he has willingly and openly provided helped give LE some of its first significant breaks in this case. There is absolutely no evidence of him withholding evidence or being dishonest.

IMO this is a big fat red herring that we have seen coming from the C Team. IMO this opinion is being advanced by NP in an effort to undermine this witness' credibility at trial and I want no part of it. If LE is satisfied that this man is a significant and helpful witness, that is good enough for me.

I obviously feel strongly about this point because, time and time again in cases such as these, we see good people come forward and do what it right, only to have their own motives and morals questions by forks like NP. It isn't right or fair, but it happens more than it should. Mr. Coangelo and his team would not be calling EE a witness, and an important one at that, if he believed otherwise. I will leave it to the C Team to continue their hatchet job on this man; after all, it would appear FD intended for him to be the fall guy if his Gone Girl narrative fell apart.

I can't wait to hear all of the excuses.
The jury will be the ones to assess the veracity of this.
MOO.

Oh, yess... we are going to hear all.the.excuses from both of them about all.of.it.

Well, your honor, I always swap out factory installed car seats, duh!

Oh..running around with backpacks in cargo shorts .. uhm..

I always go to Albany ave ... all my best friends live there, hello!

If the question is should EE have gone to NCPD sooner rather than later then I'm sure few here would disagree that 'sooner' is certainly better than 'later'.

BUT, and in my mind its a huge BUT, EE was smart enough to realize he was being framed for murder by FD and MT. MT seems to be have been wrapped up in some criminal conspiracy with FD to murder JD and thought her happily ever after was still possible. IMO EE is entirely different, he had no skin in the game associated with the planned murder and subsequent coverup of the murder of JD>

I can easily see it taking 2 weeks or so to find an atty in CT. Most would have wanted a sizable retainer (which EE didn't have most likely) possibly in the range of $5,000-$10,000, and would have just kept asking for money to the tune of $400-$600/hr! I'm not sure what EE's salary was but not sure he would have been able to pony up for this. He also was fearful about his lost income and the safety of his family. He seems to have done well for himself with his atty and this is encouraging to see that he will have protection from the likes of Pattis and Crew who will no doubt do everything in their power to destroy this man and his entire family.

As others have said MT is an entirely different situation from EE as she was PART of the murder and coverup. Her history has been so well documented here that its not productive IMO to spend more time on it or her but to me the key difference between MT and EE is that MT is an INSIDER TO THE CRIME and EE is an OUTSIDER TO THE CRIME.

Different opinions are what make this thread move and interesting so I respect your POV. Glad you shared your POV and I will keep thinking about it!

But I simply tried to put myself in the shoes of EE and that's how I got to the point of giving him the benefit of the doubt here to explain himself and what happened to him with FD and MT vs MT who I have been quite clear about believing her to be an amoral monster.

MOO MOO

FYI...Lindy Urso says Pat McKenna contacted his client on approximately July 15th.

Appears to be hired before June 14 by the following article (Not sure if this is MSM approved...):
Jennifer Dulos' Husband's Employee Questioned After Driving His Truck The Day Wife Vanished

Early on there was talk about Bowman's ethics far surpassing those of Pattis.

I'm no longer feeling that.

MT would have told him what was going on during that visit and he should have taken her straight to the police station as he knew evidence was being destroyed.

Ethics fail, Bowman! Pattisville loves you big time.
He couldn't because of the attorney client privilege. I sense there is no love lost between Bowman and NP, though. I believe Bowman is still trying to get his client to cooperate, but you know the old saying,"You can lead a horse to water but you can't make him drink." He's got his handful with that one. I will reserve judgement about whether he can get his client to do the right thing. IMO he knows she should, but her choice, her consequences.

Which gets me thinking about a search party for Jennifer. I always thought there should have been one. However I started to wonder if GF and LE believed one wasn't necessary, based on what they knew. Even though much time has past, could this be useful now?
This entire searching question is so interesting I think.

I wonder at what point LE realized that Waveny was a ruse set up by FD to distract their investigation? JD wasn't missing, JD was murdered. The use of the words, 'serious assault' in the 1st AW to describe the scene in the Welles garage was the tip off I think that they knew JD had been murdered. But when did they know? It seems like the State Crime folks were brought in immediately so even though no public announcement was made about 'murder' that was the way LE treated the investigation from Day2 IMO.

IMO nothing about this case was handled like a missing case other than the ongoing attention on the community to ask them for tips, CCTV and any info about JD/FD and MT etc. Nobody wanted to believe the mother of 5 small children had been murdered in broad daylight in NC where these kinds of crime are not typical. I know myself that I kept thinking that this was a kidnapping associated with the divorce action and financial disclosure and I didn't want to believe that JD was murdered. Even when we saw Albany Ave play out on TV I don't think most wanted to believe that JD had been murdered. But it now looks like she was murdered.

We saw 3 LE agencies and the FBI comb Waveny and we saw 2 fire depts drain a small pond in Waveny too. 300 acres is a sizable operation but the good news is that not all of that area is wooded and most of the area is open. Irwin Park was searched 2x and Welles and Sturbridge in NC as well. The search warrants are sealed for now but it will be interesting to follow the path of the warrants and see what was searched. I think the extent of the searches will surprise us all.

MOO

Yes. I've been working to try to understand MT timeline. For whatever reason IMO they are truly giving her alot of slack as details in the AW are few and far between.

I truly hope the 8/13 date in the AW was where divine intervention happened to perhaps turn the tide of MT cooperation? IDK. Not optimistic at all. Betting that Bowman will bail from this sinking ship that is the SS Titanic named "Michi". Trainwreck.

There is so little to work with for MT timeline. Intentional I'm sure but makes doing a timeline challenging. She cannot even remember if she picked her daughter up from school on the 24th/missing date? Does anyone local know how common car pools are at EW for pickups/drop offs? Or do people just do their own thing? Due to location and schedule the bus option for school doesn't make much sense but could there have been a car pool?

The 6:40 am MT wakeup time and not hear FO leave much earlier around 5 am makes zero sense too IMO. Not sure the wakeup time works for breakfast and school either unless nobody eats at 4Jx?

The 15 min lunch, "somewhere around 12-1:30pm" is IMO ludacris. No mention of JD or where FD had been since 5am also makes zero sense.

IMO a tough day for FD was probably waking up at 8 am, working out, taking a shower and taking some calls so the 24th schedule would be unusual IMO. But NOT for MT. Nope. Nothing to see here, just keep it moving.

Lunacy IMO.

I just picture the poor LE officer that typed up this garbled mess of claptrap that are the semi words that leave the mouth of MT in the AW and the feelings of absolute RAGE that they would have felt. I'm simply incandescent reading the AW. But I'm glad LE documented this completely so there is zero doubt that many other charges can be made against BOTH FD and MT. IMO the State is being quite generous thus far. Wonder how long this will last?

When did MT head over to MS to 'assist with the cleaning' on the 24th? What did she see at MS? I am convinced that FD tossed her the towel to get her DNA over as much of the evidence as possible that no doubt would later be spread over Albany Ave. Will we eventually learned that MT DNA is all over virtually everything at Albany? Moronic is another word to describe the MT participation at MS IMO. What did she think was going on? Was it SOP at 4Jx to spend the afternoon cleaning an employees beater truck that he himself admits to never cleaning?

Does MT simply do what she is told to do by FD or does she have a brain and independent will? What does she think is going on with all the cleaning? Had she ever seen FD cleaning ANYTHING in their entire relationship like he was going after the EE truck that afternoon? FD probably did more cleaning on the 24th than he had done in his entire sorry life and MT questions NOTHING? Did this not seem ODD to her?

Everything to me in the AW reads as MT was a willing participant and QUESTIONED ZERO that was going on over the course of the 24 hours that was the 24th/missing date. Not one question. She didn't even drop the towel when he threw it at her to get her DNA all over it.

The trips made to Atty Bowman office are also quite interesting and I have to admit to great curiosity as to why FD made the long trip to Westport and why MT didn't go alone. Did Atty Bowman meet with BOTH FD and MT? We know FD loves to control everything so I very much wonder if FD would trust MT to meet with her atty by herself. Somehow I doubt it and I would hope the States Atty has an answer to this critical question.

MOO
Never bought the 15 minute lunch. Hard to imagine either of them had an appetite at that point. MOO.

Like so many others in FD's world, MT was in way over her head with him. He is a domineering, malignant narcissist, very skilled at manipulation. It's another story with MT. You and @afitzy have thoughtfully analyzed MT's character and the dynamics of her relationship with FD. FD presented himself as a extremely wealthy, handsome (at least to some), charismatic and charming father who was, on the surface at least, a devoted father. IMO the two met at some type of sporting event, possibly with their children, clearly out of town. Who knows what BS he fed her about his life in CT? You can bet he didn't tell her whose money he was so freely spending, and instead presented himself as a sophisticated, well-educated and wealthy businessman, the contractor of exclusive luxury homes, the total package. FD went to great lengths to maintain that veneer.

I imagine he was exactly what MT was seeking; the fact that he was married did not seem to bother her at all. MT strikes me as a very weak person, easily manipulated and someone looking for the Good Life. She and the father of her child never married. Unless one of them was fundamentally opposed to marriage, that tells me it was never a particularly durable relationship. I would be very curious about when that relationship ceased. Did it stop when FD and MT met? Did she also cheat on her boyfriend with FD, as FD had with his wife? This is not a question of 'morals', it is a question of character, of honesty and integrity.

I also agree that her move to CT, indeed her willingness to move into the former family home, is very telling of her character . Of course, you can be sure that FD was continuing to feed her a series of lies. We have heard those very lies coming from his lawyer's mouth. Jennifer was a terrible mother, crazy, possibly a drug addict, she was trying to steal all his money, destroy his relationship with his children, destroy his business, his life. I am sure the list goes on and on. Did MT always believe him or did she come to realize what she had gotten herself into? In my mind, she sure seemed to be enjoying the Good Life, paid for courtesy of the Farber family.

At some point though, you can be sure she saw who he really was. By that time, she is working for him, living with him and completely entangled with his life. She wanted to please him. She wanted to do what he told he to do and that is precisely what she did. Like others before, pleasing him probably became an exhausting full-time job. FD has the type of personality that "wins" by domination.

One of the reasons I believe she had, at minimum, pre-knowledge of Jennifer's murder, though, is the way she acted in the days after Jennifer's murder and seemingly continues to act. Whatever her prior entanglement with FD was, she is now free of him. Despite this fact, until at least her last debriefing, she was continuing to lie to protect him (and herself)! Given the opportunity to tell the truth it appears, at least for now, she has elected not to do so. Whatever she "did or not do" because she was living with FD, and dependent upon him, she is not in those circumstances, now.

Where is MT's anger, her outrage that this man has dragged her, not to mention her daughter, into the middle of a murder? I know, I know she had already chosen her own wants over the needs of her daughter, but still. The decisions she appears to be continuing to make are not that of a normal person. IMO she is under the influence of some drug even now, either xanax or some kind of SSRI. Her affect is too flat. Compare the recent way she acts in court/on TV with the hot mess she was when she was arrested. From the latest AW, we know she has been inconsistent and vague in her answers to LE, and that makes no sense. Is she trying to avoid facing her own moral culpability? Is medication interfering with her ability to think clearly? Does she still foolishly believe FD "luvs" her? Mr. Bowman has the difficult job of providing MT the proverbial guiding hand of counsel so that she understands precisely what is at stake for her. I don't think she gets it yet.

Wasn’t MT married when she met FD? I think her relationship with the father of her daughter was over-and then she married someone else, who finished with her when her affair with FD started if I recall correctly. Not that it really matters; she is still a *advertiser censored*

I'm curious why they aren't being held EQUALLY accountable. Forget who is worse or why. Just look at the facts of what they have both done. Both of them should be punished.

Nobody has cared about MT and her fear and her kid and her being manipulated or coerced, or the fact that she got a lawyer because who wouldn't. They both withheld a lot of evidence and information and they have both tried to help FD get away with murder. Whatever the reason and to whatever extent, they have impeded this investigation. For me, neither one get a pass.
I do not understand or agree with your conclusion that MT and EE are the "same" in any respect. He has told the truth every time asked, produced evidence critical to this investigation, evidence his boss demanded he destroy, and most certainly will be an important witness for the prosecution at trial. MT affirmatively helped destroy evidence, helped write the Alibi Script and is still lying to LE. She has done exactly the opposite of what EE continues to do.

One final observation. If EE was the "same" as MT why wasn't HE the one filmed during that garbage dump? Surely, if he was involved at her level FD would have made the EE make that dump. FD didn't do that because he knew the EE would never cover up something like that for him. I am confounded at the mudslinging. I truly am.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member