GUILTY - Sidney Moorer RETRIAL for Kidnapping Heather Elvis, 9 Sept 2019 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
She could be NM, she sort of looked like TM from the side .. dark haired guy, not sure? I too thought all the sons had blonde/light hair ..

SORRY my quote didn't carry over - this is in response to @Surfside's comment about who is sitting the Sidney's parents :)

She could be NM, she sort of looked like TM from the side .. dark haired guy, not sure? I too thought all the sons had blonde/light hair ..

SORRY my quote didn't carry over - this is in response to @Surfside's comment about who is sitting the Sidney's parents :)
I cropped and zoomed the photo, but that just made it blurry. I can't sharpen it enough to make out much, but here we go:

upload_2019-9-13_13-18-17.png

I just went through the WS posts on Tammy's trial and made a list of all of the witnesses, in order of testimony. Here it is:

1. Jessica Cooke TK
  2. Jodi Davenport TK
  3. Stephen Schiraldi DATE
  4. Casey Guskiewicz LE
  5. Sgt. Danny Furr LE
  6. Ken Canterbury LE
  7. Ryan or John (?) Keep SPRINT
  8. Ryan Whitt T-MOBILE
  9. Danny Furr LE
  10. Laura Garlitz SON WAS FRIENDS WITH MOORERS
  11. Amanda Nigro FRONTIER COMMUNICATIONS
  12. Michael Melson FOUNDER OF COMPANY THAT ANALYZES PHONE RECORDS/FORMER NASA EMPLOYEE
  13. Roxanne Love FORMER SLED AGENT
  14. Brian Wilson LE
  15. Carmen Rodriguez LE
  16. Jonathan Martin LE
  17. Aaron Edens INTELLIGENCE ANALYST FROM CALIFORNIA
  18. Jimmy Gunter FORD DEALER
  19. Joyce Aland LIVES ON 814/SURVEILLANCE CAMERA
  20. Kevin Hummel TAMMY MOORER OLD FRIEND, SEXTING IN FALL OF 2013
  21. David Quandt D&S SITE WORK (DNS?) - SURVEILLANCE CAMERA
  22. Grant Fredericks - HEADLIGHTS GUY
  23. Dennis Hart TK
  24. Jill Domogauer LE
  25. Lt. Peter Cestare LE
  26. Jacob Melton FAMILY FRIEND OF MOORERS/MOORER SON
  27. Lindsey McGraw COMPUTER FORENSCES AG'S OFFICE
  28. Will Lynch LE
  29. James Perry LE
  30. Brianna Warrelmann ROOMMATE
  31. John Caulder LE
  32. Irene Moorer SID'S MOM
  33. Donald DeMarino TAMMY'S COUSIN
  34. Jessica Adams SLED

I just went through the WS posts on Tammy's trial and made a list of all of the witnesses, in order of testimony. Here it is:

1. Jessica Cooke TK
  2. Jodi Davenport TK
  3. Stephen Schiraldi DATE
  4. Casey Guskiewicz LE
  5. Sgt. Danny Furr LE
  6. Ken Canterbury LE
  7. Ryan or John (?) Keep SPRINT
  8. Ryan Whitt T-MOBILE
  9. Danny Furr LE
  10. Laura Garlitz SON WAS FRIENDS WITH MOORERS
  11. Amanda Nigro FRONTIER COMMUNICATIONS
  12. Michael Melson FOUNDER OF COMPANY THAT ANALYZES PHONE RECORDS/FORMER NASA EMPLOYEE
  13. Roxanne Love FORMER SLED AGENT
  14. Brian Wilson LE
  15. Carmen Rodriguez LE
  16. Jonathan Martin LE
  17. Aaron Edens INTELLIGENCE ANALYST FROM CALIFORNIA
  18. Jimmy Gunter FORD DEALER
  19. Joyce Aland LIVES ON 814/SURVEILLANCE CAMERA
  20. Kevin Hummel TAMMY MOORER OLD FRIEND, SEXTING IN FALL OF 2013
  21. David Quandt D&S SITE WORK (DNS?) - SURVEILLANCE CAMERA
  22. Grant Fredericks - HEADLIGHTS GUY
  23. Dennis Hart TK
  24. Jill Domogauer LE
  25. Lt. Peter Cestare LE
  26. Jacob Melton FAMILY FRIEND OF MOORERS/MOORER SON
  27. Lindsey McGraw COMPUTER FORENSCES AG'S OFFICE
  28. Will Lynch LE
  29. James Perry LE
  30. Brianna Warrelmann ROOMMATE
  31. John Caulder LE
  32. Irene Moorer SID'S MOM
  33. Donald DeMarino TAMMY'S COUSIN
  34. Jessica Adams SLED
Wow @TTF14! Amazing! I doubt we'll hear from Kevin "dot, dot, dot" Hummel this time. Wonder if they'll put Jacob Melton on this time, so he can testify about the missing surveillance cameras.

I had forgotten that Donald's testimony about seeing the pic of Heather on the phone included a defense cross-examination about how he told his mother that was a lie....so I'm kinda doubting we will be hearing from him.

Here's the only glimmer of light in this cross examination:

Defense attorney (JB) asked GF a question. When GF started to answer it, JB interrupted, asking him to answer with only "yes" or "no." Judge Dennis basically said, nah, he's an expert, he gets to explain his answer. HAHA!

ETA: Other than that, YES, we've been listening to headlight testimony for almost 3 hours. Four hours, if you count the fact that it was running through my head during our lunch break.

so the defense is arguing there could have been an obstruction on the headlight casing .. okay like a bug, mud, etc .. GF says if there was, to a degree, it would have made a difference and excluded the vehicle .. the vehicle was NOT excluded so I am not understanding his line of questioning .. Defense JB sounds like he's confirming it was SM's truck with his questioning

I'm going with it being NM. Could possibly be AC, too. Don't have any idea about the male with dark hair. Maybe the blonde's BF?
I don't know if I think AC would be sitting with SM's parents. I can see it being NM, because that's their granddaughter. I'm also wondering if that's the boyfriend, but then why would he (not family) be sitting between family, and not on the other side of NM?

I will not obsess over this.

GF, will you be my boyfriend??? :) He looks older than my dad, but I love that man!!! Sorry I can't help contribute, just had to check in on my lunch break and got excited to see my sexy, smart boyfriend on the stand! Thanks again for the updates!

Redirect (NL):

NL is pointing out the Defense was trying to make it seem like the only method used was the headlight reflection.
GF states the headlights (reflection, type, spread pattern, etc.) is just one of many method used to eliminate a vehicle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paulob419