Silver Alert CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #25

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMO she will never go to trial. The dye is cast for her; the sooner she comprehends that reality, the better. I am beginning to wonder what is on the table in terms of a plea for her. A straight up plea to either one or both of the pending charges in exchange for an agreement not to file more? Or does the State have evidence of her involvement and is not willing to take other charges off the table?

I believe something is already is place or she wouldn't be talking to LE at all. LE is giving her enough rope to hang herself. Yes, her previous lies will be exploited by Pattis during trial. No, it won't matter to the jury IMO. As the case progresses, we will learn much more about this question when Pattis cross-examines MT about her "sweetheart deal" with the State.

In my opinion, though, she will never be sitting at the same table with Dulos at trial. MOO! MOO!
Why do you feel no trial for MT? She is right in there with FD. She misled and lied to LE!

IMO she will never go to trial. The dye is cast for her; the sooner she comprehends that reality, the better. I am beginning to wonder what is on the table in terms of a plea for her. A straight up plea to either one or both of the pending charges in exchange for an agreement not to file more? Or does the State have evidence of her involvement and is not willing to take other charges off the table?

I believe something is already is place or she wouldn't be talking to LE at all. LE is giving her enough rope to hang herself. Yes, her previous lies will be exploited by Pattis during trial. No, it won't matter to the jury IMO. As the case progresses, we will learn much more about this question when Pattis cross-examines MT about her "sweetheart deal" with the State.

In my opinion, though, she will never be sitting at the same table with Dulos at trial. MOO! MOO!
I'm really not sure that we would see the group of them looking the way they appeared today if there was a deal of any sort on the table? This looked like a grim group IMO walking into court and Bowman looked like he had taken a body blow IMO when he showed up at Troop G. If there were a deal and things were resolved with the State IMO we would see a more relaxed outlook from Bowman and MT and the charges filed this last go around for AW2 would not mirror FD. Just a guess but perhaps State is playing hardball with MT given her past lying and wasting time? Bowman by nature isn't very animated but these past 2 appearances (Troop G and today) showed him appearing almost resigned to some situation that I'm not sure we understand. Perhaps Colangelo has said he doesn't need MT and is just letting her hang for awhile with the huge uncertainty of the overall situation? IDK. But the report from the NH reporter of tears in the courtroom was telling I think. Maybe Colangelo feels comfortable enough with the evidence in place to not feel compelled to work hard to deal with MT? IMO something might be up. Perhaps they told her that she will be charged with murder and that resulted in tears? Can you imagine hearing that news? IDK. Something seems off here. MOO

How do we suppose the key players, who were not in fact showering together, communicated the day in question? Elaborate ruse to anchor their phones in remote locations but there must have been a secondary link, no? Burner phones? We already know one of them was uber clever with code words. "Hardware." Not so clever to use the word and define the word in the same conversation, but then, if I called him an evil genius, I'd be half wrong.

I am going to hazard this guess -- midday he didn't go to 4J. No quickie lunch. No quickie anything. His phone may have left there.... but not him.... how much of his return trip do they have on camera? If he did go back to 4J then, did he swap cars? Does he not watch TV? How many different places did he leave trash, DNA? A swath of evidence.

Meanwhile the girlfriend has had three months to evaluate her dark prince in light of what she admits to knowing, what she must know and indeed whatever she herself did. Did he promise her a fairytale? Did he threaten her? Under what delusion is she keeping her mouth shut?

How do you make THAT call? "Mommy, Daddy, don't believe what you see on the news, I'm in a little bit of bind... "

What IS funding all these lawyers? Oversees Grecian accounts? Squirreled away to stay out of divorce proceedings? Follow the money, always follow the money.

My heart grieves for Jennifer...for her family who lost her.... for the vigor with which she tried to protect her children, through legal means. While he moved his look alike mistress into their family home.

What WAS the end game here? No one would notice the blood spatter and weird vehicle maneuvering? They'd think it was an abduction while jogging and let it go?

FD. Chris Watts. Patrick Frazee.

I say it with every case. The problem with evil is that it wears shoes just like the rest of us.

MOO MOO MOO

Here is the Daily Mail's latest update on the appearance today:
Michelle Troconis arrives on court for second arraignment | Daily Mail Online
Leave it to the UK Daily Mail to get the lowdown on FD'S first wife.
Enabled me to pull up her accomplishments and even her pic.
Didn't realize she was ten years his junior!
They must have met at Ernst and Young , when she was fresh out of college, and he turned on the charm.
She was smart enough to get out from under him after 4 years of wedded bliss.
I have no doubt LE has interviewed her extensively.
MOO.

I'm really not sure that we would see the group of them looking the way they appeared today if there was a deal of any sort on the table? This looked like a grim group IMO walking into court and Bowman looked like he had taken a body blow IMO when he showed up at Troop G. If there were a deal and things were resolved with the State IMO we would see a more relaxed outlook from Bowman and MT and the charges filed this last go around for AW2 would not mirror FD. Just a guess but perhaps State is playing hardball with MT given her past lying and wasting time? Bowman by nature isn't very animated but these past 2 appearances (Troop G and today) showed him appearing almost resigned to some situation that I'm not sure we understand. Perhaps Colangelo has said he doesn't need MT and is just letting her hang for awhile with the huge uncertainty of the overall situation? IDK. But the report from the NH reporter of tears in the courtroom was telling I think. Maybe Colangelo feels comfortable enough with the evidence in place to not feel compelled to work hard to deal with MT? IMO something might be up. Perhaps they told her that she will be charged with murder and that resulted in tears? Can you imagine hearing that news? IDK. Something seems off here. MOO

I think you are right re: the state playing hardball with her. She has been jerking them around since May. IMO, she knows, and the state knows she knows what happened to JD and she won’t pony up because it’s detrimental to her in some way (either she was heavily involved, or the disposal of Jd’s body was so distasteful that it could be prejudicial to her), so she refuses to tell. She is in big trouble and may finally be starting to understand that they aren’t going to just release her if she gives them a little bit of information, after lying for months. I don’t think MT has ever faced any kind of real adversity, and didn’t see this coming before it was too late. She is a waste of time, and if the state can proceed at this point without her, they should do so.

And she is still wearing that pesky ring on her right hand!
MOO.

That definitely looks like a wedding band to me. Does she understand that she isn’t legally married to FD, and she can be compelled to testify against him, even though she doesn’t want to? I’ve had just about enough of her BS-and couldn’t care less about her tears today. She had no tears for Jennifer, either before or after May 24th. And none for the 5 children. She has tears only for herself.

I agree. I think things are heating up. Not sure Bowman is on board with her shenanigans. Her father appears to be very refined yet gave the stare down to Colangelo, his daughters ENEMY and ACCUSER. Even caught a glimpse at the very end where he slightly shook his head in disagreement. Sort of a half shake. LOL.
My take? They remain defiant.
MOO.
@afitzy .Can I post a youtube of segment of Nightline here? Reported my OP to a mod to no avail.
TIA

Does anyone want to weigh in on the necklace that MT was wearing today, good photo in this article?
Is that a Greek cross? Or just a “Patagonia Style”? I guess her rosary didn’t work last time.
I know you’re all good at sleuthing her jewelry :)

Good spot, sleuth66. The arms aren’t quite all the same length, are they? Yet it’s more akin to a Greek Cross than it is to the more commonly-seen Latin cross.

If it’s a Greek cross then she’s just been rumbled.

MOO

How do we suppose the key players, who were not in fact showering together, communicated the day in question? Elaborate ruse to anchor their phones in remote locations but there must have been a secondary link, no? Burner phones? We already know one of them was uber clever with code words. "Hardware." Not so clever to use the word and define the word in the same conversation, but then, if I called him an evil genius, I'd be half wrong.

I am going to hazard this guess -- midday he didn't go to 4J. No quickie lunch. No quickie anything. His phone may have left there.... but not him.... how much of his return trip do they have on camera? If he did go back to 4J then, did he swap cars? Does he not watch TV? How many different places did he leave trash, DNA? A swath of evidence.

Meanwhile the girlfriend has had three months to evaluate her dark prince in light of what she admits to knowing, what she must know and indeed whatever she herself did. Did he promise her a fairytale? Did he threaten her? Under what delusion is she keeping her mouth shut?

How do you make THAT call? "Mommy, Daddy, don't believe what you see on the news, I'm in a little bit of bind... "

What IS funding all these lawyers? Oversees Grecian accounts? Squirreled away to stay out of divorce proceedings? Follow the money, always follow the money.

My heart grieves for Jennifer...for her family who lost her.... for the vigor with which she tried to protect her children, through legal means. While he moved his look alike mistress into their family home.

What WAS the end game here? No one would notice the blood spatter and weird vehicle maneuvering? They'd think it was an abduction while jogging and let it go?

FD. Chris Watts. Patrick Frazee.

I say it with every case. The problem with evil is that it wears shoes just like the rest of us.

MOO MOO MOO
Great post!
For you and all the others that have followed them!
Just got the okay.
Perhaps you have already seen this but it was new to me.

Tears!! The tears aren't for the evil she has committed, or the vile crime of leaving those 5 beautiful children without a mother, or a mother without a daughter. The tears are because she got caught. If MT knows where JD's remains are, and gives up that information, I would not be opposed to a lighter sentence, as I feel that it is inhumane to her family to not have a body to grieve over. However, if she won't cooperate regarding this aspect if the crime, I hope she rots in a hell of her own making! She deserves that, as does that evil *advertiser censored* FD. MOO, but I'm sure some of you may agree.

Why do you feel no trial for MT? She is right in there with FD. She misled and lied to LE!
Because as much as she may not want to cooperate, she knows what Dulos did-and what he is. Maybe she isn't getting the deal she had hoped for, but anything will be better than what she will face with Dulos.

Gee, what jewelry DOES one choose for court? If she wears anything from FD, that's blood jewelry. If you ask me, she's holding her tongue for one of two reasons: hope or fear. She's either afraid to incriminate him and/or herself or she still has hope that they'll all abscond to Greece, be one big happy wealthy family. That's NOT going to happen.

MOO

I agree. I think things are heating up. Not sure Bowman is on board with her shenanigans. Her father appears to be very refined yet gave the stare down to Colangelo, his daughters ENEMY and ACCUSER. Even caught a glimpse at the very end where he slightly shook his head in disagreement. Sort of a half shake. LOL.
My take? They remain defiant.
MOO.
@afitzy .Can I post a youtube of segment of Nightline here? Reported my OP to a mod to no avail.
TIA

I don't trust the father, certainly not the mother with her Medicare fraud scheme. I recently read an article about the father. He has a "foundation" that was based in Venezuela and now based in the Dominican Republic. IMO - they are all frauds. MOO!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
binkabish