AMBER ALERT NJ - Dulce Mariá Alavez, 5, abducted at Bridgeton City Park, Cumberland County, 16 Sept 2019 #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
It looks like that tweet has been removed. WTH is going on??

It’s strange and it is going to make people lose confidence in them and lose interest in the case.

Maybe LE is trying to keep things under wraps a bit until they can figure out how to be like “Oops, sorry it’s not a red van, it’s an SUV.” After having everyone looking for that for a week, it’s going to be concerning when they back away from it.

It’s strange and it is going to make people lose confidence in them and lose interest in the case.

Maybe LE is trying to keep things under wraps a bit until they can figure out how to be like “Oops, sorry it’s not a red van, it’s an SUV.” After having everyone looking for that for a week, it’s going to be concerning when they back away from it.
I think they are doing their best,with what they have to work with. Must be extremely frustrating for them for them.

The mystery thickens.

It feels like maybe the police are on to something and trying not to give too much away, and this guy jumped the gun. He even referenced the Prosecutor.
Is there another way to read the article or is it gone?
Maybe they have identified the vehicle and it is not a van.
Maybe it is the one pictured in the video and that's why it was pulled.
Maybe they are closing in on the suspect and don't want to alert him.

Of course I have no idea because I don't even know what the article, or tweet, or whatever it was, said.

Last edited:
The mystery thickens.

It feels like maybe the police are on to something and trying not to give too much away, and this guy jumped the gun. He even referenced the Prosecutor.

I hope your feeling is right, because my feeling is that they have no clue what happened and Dulce will remain missing for a very long time. I much prefer your feeling!

The speed at everything changing & being deleted. Now there isn't a red van or vehicle? Does this indicate she never left the park? I'm following, but unsure where to focus.
Yes, I've seen it now but I wasn't sure exactly what you meant.
Well, I guess I still don't because I didn't actually read it.
But yes, if they say they are no longer looking for a van it could also mean that she has been found and we don't know if that's good news or bad news.

I think they are doing their best,with what they have to work with. Must be extremely frustrating for them for them.

Oh I agree, but people who don’t follow these cases like we do may just see it as a completely inept investigation. I think they never really had anything to go on and threw the car and guy descriptions after dragging anything they could out of witnesses.

Oh my God, what is going on with this thread today lol? Lots of communication problems between us. As I, and other posters have been trying to explain. That is a translation of a portion of this article: Sale a la luz video clave en la investigación del caso de la niña mexicana Dulce María. This is the original quote, in spanish:

Which translates to: In the images the vehicle is seen as it enters the five-acre park at about 4:20 P.M. and leaves around 4:24 P.M., that fits the timeline in which the little girl, who is of mexican origin, disappeared.
So, just to clarify once more: the original article, writen in spanish never stated that Dulce was born in Mexico, it was just a not so good translation, which happens and is no big deal because we, the ones that can understand spanish, are here to help with that. So, Dulce was not born in Mexico, she was born in the US.

Also to clarify, in one of the early MSM stories – and I have no idea if it still exists in the form I read it – it was stated that Dulce's mother Noema also was born in the US after her parents immigrated from Mexico. The family has been in the US for over 2 decades. This information is based on my recollection, not an exhaustive search of the most recently updated media outlets, although I'm working on that.

Following along from a distance- don’t have much to add without an update from LE. I hope they give a presser soon.

I’ve lost interest in the red/maroon van/SUV/truck. Even if it is the abduction vehicle, it’s likely long gone by now. Could have been borrowed for a day from a brother/ aunt/uncle/neighbor from PA (as someone stated prior thread many vehicles of undocumented workers have PA plates) who hasn’t even heard of this case or who couldn’t fathom the connection.

What interests me more is what is new, what is LE doing to find Dulce? No new updates since... Sept 19 or 20? The pressers are critical imo.

Well there you go. Back to square one. What now?

Maybe now is when they will shift to red SUV to match the deleted video?

I wish media wasn’t so hurried to get the scoop and would wait for LE to announce things or to release videos before tweeting or publishing stuff. That would go a long way in keeping out confusion...

with license plate readers on cop cars scanning 60 plates per second, I'm sure that most cars on the road in that area on that day have been identified. They should be able to tell generally where the vehicle in question went.

How police license plate readers can invade your privacy

We still don't know if the vehicle in the video was the one used in the crime, but yes, I would think they would be able to figure out the make and model, as well as many other important details such as scratches or dents that may be on the car.

Someone said earlier that there were two people seen in the video, although I'm not sure if that's true or if they were both in the front or what the details were. But I'm sure with FBI technology they would be able to see a lot, if they really do have images of the car.

IMO

What happened to the red van theory? Was she not taken by a red van driver, or any driver? When did it all change?

Brian Ziller (@TheBriZi) tweeted on Tue, Sep 24, 2019:
NEW: Cumberland County Prosecutor no longer investigating red van in connection to disappearance of 5-year-old Dulce Alavez. #NJtonight @News12NJ
(https://twitter.com/TheBriZi/status/1176540451932971009?s=09)
Oh boy, not sure I am liking this bit of news from the Prosecutor.

Does this mean they have another vehicle that they are searching for, or that the story of what happened to Dulce isn't adding up or didn't happen?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truecrime-hazeleyes