Silver Alert CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #29

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry if this is a dumb question, but why would FD want to transfer money to Greece? To support family? Someone this selfish wouldn't care.
Get it away from the long arm of the law and the Farbers. Get it away from judgment creditors. The Greek family is in on it all the way, IMO. Also, I don't think they need his support. That was a narrative that somehow got a foothold. JMO.

Where's our resident reporter of all things fraudulent? Morgan 10028? afitzy? Jmoose?
who am I missing?
Come on guys, it has to be someone familiar
w/ FD's income stream or lack thereof, plus
wouldn't it be a HOOT if we got Justice for
Jennifer by getting IRS on his tail and he ends
up doing time for it.???
I hear things in the Hartford IRS Office are a
little slow right now.

IRS might look into this and probably is checking. But remember, last posted, FD has not filed his last two years of tax returns. One step ahead of the law. No fraud. Just penalty for non filing/late filing.
But I believe that the IRS can file an estimated return for you if you fail to file. I know they can estimate taxes owing without a return on file.
I suppose if IRS files a notice with estimated taxes owing, then notice of intent to levy, and they lien FD or FORE, it could get really messy. We want Dr. Farber to get to all assets possible first. Getting money back from IRS once seized, is probably an impossibility.
KISS. First things first. I’d like to keep the focus on helping LE, DA and Dr. Farber.
Voting in new judges, changing DV laws and IRS snitching is coming. In due time.
Right now, how do we convince any person who knows where Jennifer’s remains are hidden, to come forward? I’m convinced there’s at least one other player. Not MT.

So is NP following court rules? Is CT lax on its court rules?
Ex: He didn't file an appearance...

He didn’t have to file an appearance. He was making the motion on his own behalf as any witness who is subpoenaed is able to do. If he hired outside counsel, I suppose an Appearance would be nice. But filing a motion on behalf of a witness can serve as an informal Notice of Appearance in some courts.

I'm going to guess that conveniently FD has nothing in his name. Her name, the company's name, but nothing personal. All his money that he siphoned from who knows where, is waiting, on the beautiful shores of Greece. MOO

MT is foolish if she thinks he will be and has been faithful to her. That's not how he does business. No doubt he got her deep in this mess. Just like in the Patrick Frazee case with his mistress, I bet MT had advanced knowledge. She had the power to save a life, IMO.

I hope LE runs out of paper, when they start listing all the charges against both of them.

Best line of the day: driving the karma bus....

I hope they run the prison sheets through a field of poison ivy before bringing FD in. I can live with his discomfort.

MOO

Where's our resident reporter of all things fraudulent? Morgan 10028? afitzy? Jmoose?
who am I missing?
Come on guys, it has to be someone familiar
w/ FD's income stream or lack thereof, plus
wouldn't it be a HOOT if we got Justice for
Jennifer by getting IRS on his tail and he ends
up doing time for it.???
I hear things in the Hartford IRS Office are a
little slow right now.

It worked for the govt against Al Capone...and it’s better than nothing!

I know this is a basic question but is it possible to take FD/MT to trial now for tampering, tax evasion, etc. and then LATER when more evidence is found or MT decides to make a deal after living in prison for a while, charge FD for that then? Not double jeopardy since it’s not the same crime, right? And there’s no time limit on murder charges, right? I know it’s been discussed many times but I don’t know where and when last. MOO.

Definitely possible with the tax evasion issues, since they are different charges/crimes. And I hope they do it. The tampering charges could be more difficult, since there has to be another crime/charge to which the tampering relates. There is no statute of limitations on murder, though; once he is in prison, they can take all the time they want to investigate this. I doubt MT will cooperate, though, so maybe the IRS can start digging there, too; I bet they’d find something.

Last edited by a moderator:
the many comments about FD shirt collar were interesting. i had never considered some of the scenarios mentioned. i know from experience if you take your jacket off when you get in a car to keep it from getting wrinkled in the back that when you put it on after the ride that you need to check the collar, especially if not wearing a tie. usually i'd just glance in the side window reflection to be sure the collar was not out of proper alignment. just the act of putting the jacket on can do what is shown in the photo. my first thought was he has a lot on his mind and is starting to get depressed and stressed cause he had a momentarily lapse in an appearance check. i found that a very telling photo. of course, i could be absolutely wrong. MOO.

Definitely possible with the tax evasion issues, since they are different charges/crimes. And I hope they do it. The tampering charges could be more difficult, since there has to be another crime/charge to which the tampering relates. There is no statute of limitations on murder, though; once he is in prison, they can take all the time they want to investigate this. I doubt MT will cooperate, though, so maybe the IRS can start digging there, too; I bet they’d find something.

I wonder if MT filed HER tax returns? She made over $100,000 a year from FORE.
Was she an employee? Independent contractor? Who paid Social Security taxes?
Can you imagine her taking part of the Colorado condo tax deductions? Disclosing Gaston Begue as co-owner? And dragging Gaston Begue into her financial problems? The IRS would have to designate an entire department to this mess.

Sorry if this is a dumb question, but why would FD want to transfer money to Greece? To support family? Someone this selfish wouldn't care.

I think he put it there for himself. I do think he was planning to abscond with at least the oldest two boys, if not all of the children-but at least those two, since they seem to be the ones he has shown the most interest in. But there may have to be someone there (like his sister), safeguarding what he has sent there. I wonder if she is truly trustworthy? Wouldn’t it be something if she ends up stealing from him, the money he stole from the Farbers?

IRS might look into this and probably is checking. But remember, last posted, FD has not filed his last two years of tax returns. One step ahead of the law. No fraud. Just penalty for non filing/late filing.
But I believe that the IRS can file an estimated return for you if you fail to file. I know they can estimate taxes owing without a return on file.
I suppose if IRS files a notice with estimated taxes owing, then notice of intent to levy, and they lien FD or FORE, it could get really messy. We want Dr. Farber to get to all assets possible first. Getting money back from IRS once seized, is probably an impossibility.
KISS. First things first. I’d like to keep the focus on helping LE, DA and Dr. Farber.
Voting in new judges, changing DV laws and IRS snitching is coming. In due time.
Right now, how do we convince any person who knows where Jennifer’s remains are hidden, to come forward? I’m convinced there’s at least one other player. Not MT.

My money is on KM, Esq.

So, with the situation with his money being harbored in Greece, how exactly does that work with our laws here? We can't just subpoena people in Greece, can we? I hope someone can speak to me about how that would work exactly.

I wonder if the delay on charging FD with more crimes is the fact a that large portion of this investigation is international.

I wonder if MT filed HER tax returns? She made over $100,000 a year from FORE.
Was she an employee? Independent contractor? Who paid Social Security taxes?
Can you imagine her taking part of the Colorado condo tax deductions? Disclosing Gaston Begue as co-owner? And dragging Gaston Begue into her financial problems? The IRS would have to designate an entire department to this mess.

Do you suppose she was an “independent contractor”, given a 1099, and told to pay her own payroll taxes? Could that cause more or fewer problems for him? What if she didn’t pay them? I am guessing she got a salary of $100,000, and he didn’t file any payroll taxes, and neither did she. Would it surprise anyone if she never got a check and just received cash? This makes my head spin, it’s so complicated. I guess he could have written checks to her, and never kept appropriate records, and never submitted any paperwork stating she was his employee, so they’d never look for anything remotely resembling taxes that had been withheld. And nobody has seen his records, and he hasn’t filed any taxes himself in 2 years...I think MT might be flying under the IRS radar-but if she deposited any money in a bank here, then what happens?

the many comments about FD shirt collar were interesting. i had never considered some of the scenarios mentioned. i know from experience if you take your jacket off when you get in a car to keep it from getting wrinkled in the back that when you put it on after the ride that you need to check the collar, especially if not wearing a tie. usually i'd just glance in the side window reflection to be sure the collar was not out of proper alignment. just the act of putting the jacket on can do what is shown in the photo. my first thought was he has a lot on his mind and is starting to get depressed and stressed cause he had a momentarily lapse in an appearance check. i found that a very telling photo. of course, i could be absolutely wrong. MOO.

Smirking as he was getting into vehicle after one of last court hearings.

FORECLOSURE SUIT UPDATE: 10.16.19

Weinstein Wednesday DROPPING BOMBS ON FD...MOO

"After months of paying the mortgage for FD and his girlfriend to live in this palatial house, the estate of Hilliard Farber and Gloria Farber were compelled to pay off the bank in exchange for assignment of the mortgage."

AMENDED COMPLAINT 109.00

The Plaintiff seeks:
  1. A foreclosure of the Mortgage Deed
  2. Immediate possession of the mortgaged premises
  3. A deficiency judgement against FD
  4. The appointment of a receiver to collect rents and profits accruing from the property
  5. Reasonable attorney's fees and costs
  6. Such other relief as the courts deem equitable and proper
http://civilinquiry.jud.ct.gov/DocumentInquiry/DocumentInquiry.aspx?DocumentNo=17947294
109.00 Amended Complaint
Lordly, Lordy, please courts- can't you see what FD/legal representative crooks are doing and respond favorably to this Plaintiff?????? This is Beyond ridiculous..

There needs to be a NEW mental health diagnostic category named FotisDulositis, and it is terminal to the soul....well, that is obvious FD......

Do you suppose she was an “independent contractor”, given a 1099, and told to pay her own payroll taxes? Could that cause more or fewer problems for him? What if she didn’t pay them? I am guessing she got a salary of $100,000, and he didn’t file any payroll taxes, and neither did she. Would it surprise anyone if she never got a check and just received cash? This makes my head spin, it’s so complicated. I guess he could have written checks to her, and never kept appropriate records, and never submitted any paperwork stating she was his employee, so they’d never look for anything remotely resembling taxes that had been withheld. And nobody has seen his records, and he hasn’t filed any taxes himself in 2 years...I think MT might be flying under the IRS radar-but if she deposited any money in a bank here, then what happens?
Don't forget about the BSA. No, not the Boy Scouts of America. The Bank Secrecy Act. That's the statute to catch money laundering.
Bank Secrecy Act - Wikipedia
Banks have very sophisticated software now to track patterns of money in and money out. They can catch structuring going on. That means patterns of cash that are in amounts less than 10K. They can pull weekly, monthly quarterly reports and flag suspicious activity. If we are talking hundreds of thousands of dollars or more, very difficult to avoid detection. The gov't is really into this and banks have to have compliance officers usually. The higher-ups actually have meetings to discuss whether a Suspicious Activity Report needs to be made. The gov't audits the banks to be sure they are monitoring activity. I would bet that any banks in CT are looking through their files seeing if FD or MT are customers, examining their transactions and deciding (if they are customers) if authorities need to be notified. It's better for the bank to find the gov't before the gov't finds the bank.
ETA: Many banks now have reciprocal agreements where if one bank sees something suspicious from another bank, they confer with each other.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Loveland