UK UK - Claudia Lawrence, 35, Chef, York University, 18 March 2009 #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Missing Claudia Lawrence's last words to pal revealed

'Hours before she vanished she sent Jen a text saying: "Bloody hell, I've got to do 12 days on the trot, early mornings too. No fun for me!"

According to JK. No independent sources confirm if this was the last text she sent. NYP website said she was using jr phone to send texts between 20.12 and 20.27.

Last edited:
Claudia Lawrence timeline

'8.23pm: Claudia sends her last text message to a friend, arranging a meeting later that week.'

I haven't managed to find the wording yet but l found this.

Now l'm beginning to wonder where that wording has come from.
@Popejohn3 and @MissMarple Its in my blog along with lots more to save you having to trawl the web for information it is updated daily with lots of new snippets captured on social media;

https://link.medium.com/Ru11vDveQ0

'Hours before she vanished she sent Jen a text saying: "Bloody hell, I've got to do 12 days on the trot, early mornings too. No fun for me!"

According to JK. No independent sources confirm if this was the last text she sent. NYP website said she was using jr phone to send texts between 20.12 and 20.27.
And it was missing the "x" at the end that Claudia used when talking to friends
So was it Claudia sending it or had she fallen out with JK?

Ot did she send it so that JK would recognise it wasn't from her.
Eg.
Forced by Perp to send a text to stall friends

And it was missing the "x" at the end that Claudia used when talking to friends
So was it Claudia sending it or had she fallen out with JK?

Ot did she send it so that JK would recognise it wasn't from her.
Eg.
Forced by Perp to send a text to stall friends

Absolutely @MajorLang. I'm wondering if this was a warning to JK?
Was "Bloody Hell" a phrase she would often use if she was peeved?
Did CL, SC & JK have any sort of safe phrases they would use, if they were in any kind of trouble? I'm thinking along the lines of the "Ask for Angela" campaign

Is it possible to tell us Suzy’s handle ?
The only way is for you to join Facebook and the group for Claudia I'm there. she does answer some questions but my experience is that she won't answer some, possibly because she may not be allowed to.
questions have to be worded sensibly

The only way is for you to join Facebook and the group for Claudia I'm there. she does answer some questions but my experience is that she won't answer some, possibly because she may not be allowed to.
questions have to be worded sensibly
I can understand that.She might divulge information that is being kept under wraps.
I always felt for SC bless her .

'Jen was with Claudia, 35, the weekend before. She said: "We took the afternoon off and spent it in the Nags Head pub, watching Cheltenham races."
"We all ended up quite tipsy and had a Chinese takeaway.
"She was embarrassed the next day because she'd been so drunk - but we all were." '

Where did they have the takeaway? In the NH? CLs home? Who was 'we all'? What did CL think she either said or did that was potentially embarrassing?

Deleted as duplicate answer to another contributor

Absolutely @MajorLang. I'm wondering if this was a warning to JK?
Was "Bloody Hell" a phrase she would often use if she was peeved?
Did CL, SC & JK have any sort of safe phrases they would use, if they were in any kind of trouble? I'm thinking along the lines of the "Ask for Angela" campaign
Well if they did JK hasn't revealed anything.

Well if they did JK hasn't revealed anything.

I wonder if that's because they were drunk when they decided it or perhaps JK had forgotten all about it?
It may have been one of those spur of the moment conversations... for example.. a year ago, out in town...Claudia says she's going off to another club, with someone she barely knows, but if she needs a "get out", she will text with "???"

'Jen was with Claudia, 35, the weekend before. She said: "We took the afternoon off and spent it in the Nags Head pub, watching Cheltenham races."
"We all ended up quite tipsy and had a Chinese takeaway.
"She was embarrassed the next day because she'd been so drunk - but we all were." '

Where did they have the takeaway? In the NH? CLs home? Who was 'we all'? What did CL think she either said or did that was potentially embarrassing?
Claudias house was closest probably but they may have had a lock in takeaway.

did something transpire when they got Tipsy and had too much MSG in the Chop Suey. Did someone become embarrassed and another jealously annoyed?

Last edited:
Check out the comments in my signature for details and then watch the following CCTV footage :

CCTV footage released of two people walking near missing chef Claudia Lawrence's home | Daily Mail Online

If you want any further information , check out my blog which is updated very frequently :

Claudia Lawrence-Who Took Her? Who was She?

Good hunting , A_C I gave you a chance but you were too stubborn to take it . I hope that your family are proud of you ?

Major Langhorne ...................

@MajorLang - what is going on? :eek::eek::eek:

Check out the comments in my signature for details and then watch the following CCTV footage :

CCTV footage released of two people walking near missing chef Claudia Lawrence's home | Daily Mail Online

If you want any further information , check out my blog which is updated very frequently :

Good hunting , A_C I gave you a chance but you were too stubborn to take it . I hope that your family are proud of you ?

Apologies but I don’t understand the last sentence Major. ??

Are you referring to the A C who is one of the Poi's in your blog. Has something more come to light about him.

I've had a look at the CCTV again, and although I cannot see anyone waiting on the corner of Heworth Road/Heworth Place, I do notice that light man appears to take a step left as he is walking past that spot. Indicating that he is avoiding something. The CCTV does not seem to show any person waiting in Limes Court. What am I not seeing?

I've had a look at the CCTV again, and although I cannot see anyone waiting on the corner of Heworth Road/Heworth Place, I do notice that light man appears to take a step left as he is walking past that spot. Indicating that he is avoiding something. The CCTV does not seem to show any person waiting in Limes Court. What am I not seeing?

I believe that the general consensus is there is more CCTV that has not been released by the police.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa