Found Deceased AL - Kamille "Cupcake" McKinney, 3, kidnapped from birthday party, Birmingham, 12 Oct 2019 #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m seeing a lot of casual racism in some of these posts and I just want to encourage posters to be more thoughtful in their assumptions about people and their livelihoods and their actions concerning their own family.

Before you post, ask yourself if you’d be jumping to the same conclusions if the people involved were white? Or from a wealthy community?

I’m reminded of a passage from The Great Gatsby.

In my younger and more vulnerable years my father gave me some advice that I’ve been turning over in my mind ever since.
“Whenever you feel like criticizing any one,” he told me, “just remember that all the people in this world haven’t had the advantages that you’ve had.”

If they were white or from a wealthy community then this case would have tons more mainstream media coverage, JMO.

Police Chief Patrick Smith - 10/18 Update on the Search:
  • "Reaching critical hours of our investigation as we move into trying to locate 3 year old Kamille Mckinney"
  • Appreciate the public, as we move forward we need more public help
  • Releasing video trying to identify one male who they believe may have information

Thank you, Ms. Betsy! I'm not new--been around since 2011 (I think I joined during the Caylee Anthony case). I get so engrossed with these cases of abducted kids that I become non-productive, so I TRY to stay away. ;-)
Oh wow, and here I am, I've only been here just over a year.
Well welcome back to posting, then!

“He’s just taken aback that he’s considered as a suspect in the disappearance of this lovely child,’’ said attorney Emory Anthony.

snip

Anthony said Stallworth has an alibi for the time frame in which police said Kamille was abducted. The attorney said his client does not know any of Kamille’s family members.

Man questioned in Kamille McKinney abduction is innocent, attorney says

Chief narrating video -
back ground, 2 children running around. No one is bothering the two children and they are just playing in the area near the housing complex.

One male comes up and he sees the little children and HE WALKS AWAY WITH THE TWO YOUNG CHILDREN following him

TWO MALES APPEAR IN THE VIDEO

first male walks completely by, looks at them, keeps walking
second male approaches and engages the children

Claims Patrick had nothing to do with Cupcake's kidnapping.

Offers sympathy to family.

Emphasizing again he had nothing to do with kidnapping.

Patrick is denying all charges.

Patrick is disappointed in charges. Been threatened on Facebook. Upset about it.

He is still around, can't leave the state without permission of the court.

LE and FBI doing all they can to find Cupcake. Many phone calls not helpful with tips not helpful.

Bring child to safe place to drop off.

Vehicle towed belongs to Patrick. He was at the park for legitimate reasons earlier, was employed in the area of where abduction happened. Was in the area. The job is legitimate job, company not named for privacy. He does have a legitimate alibi for the time she went missing.

Patrick and Derick have a dating arrangement.

No relation to the family, he doesn't know the child.

Patrick made statements about his innocence to LE.

End of interview.

Best that I could to. I think I got it all?

Is there a link?

Imo

Around a two hour delay from time missing until reported missing. That sounds huge, but I'm sure they were searching area and just thinking she was in a neighbor's home.

WOW, I've not seen this? Great find !!!

Can you link the source for me, I really want to read this?

Thanks so much!!!

Imo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members