Found Deceased AL - Kamille "Cupcake" McKinney, 3, kidnapped from party, Birmingham, 12 Oct 2019 *Arrests* #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Her poor brother, for some reason my thoughts are on him!

I am thinking the same thing. I heard an interview with him yesterday saying they were playing hide and seek and he saw her little feet going into the SUV,that will be the last memory he has of his baby sister,its just heartbreaking.
I woke up to this news here in the UK and I just dont know what to say,when will this stop?.
Fly high Cupcake,and play with all the other beautiful babies we have all followed here. You can all play safely now.X

Watching the press conference the chief says it was LEs call not to put cupcakes mother out there appealing for info. I need to remember this in the future, basically the authorities must have known quite early on that the baby wasn’t alive. IMO

I don’t want to know any details in relation to the post mortem so I will have to remove myself from this thread before this info is released.

Fly high baby girl. I wish you were protected in life half as much as you will be in heaven.

Heartbroken to have woken up to such devastating news. We hold onto that hope that all these little ones might be found alive until proven otherwise and the shock and heartbreak never gets easier when we learn they've been taken. :(

Sleep tight Kamille Cupcake McKinney, in the arms of the angels. There's a whole world thinking of you, and we won't rest easy until justice has been served for you. MOO

She also has a profile as Juisay1234 on SexyJobs.com. You don’t need to sign in. Just click on resume. Classy doesn’t begin to cover it. JMO.
Omg, she’s even classier than I imagined :eek:

Stage Name Juisay1234
Location Birmingham, Alabama, United States
Age/Sex 28 year old bi female
Ethnicity Black
Desired Job Actor/Actress, Phone Sex Operator, Reality Performer, Dom Performer, Sub Performer, Makeup Artist
Acting Genres Hard, B/G, G/G, Anal, Solo
Body Type Slightly Overweight
Height/Weight 5 Feet 6 Inches, 230 - 240 lbs
Hair/Eyes Brown/Brown
Measurements Bust 42" Cup DD (All Natural) Waist 40" Hips 44" Dress 14 Shoe 8.5
Body Alteration Tattoos: 2
Experience Very experienced
Representation Seeking representation
Nudity Okay? Yes

Last edited:

Stage Name Juisay1234
Ethnicity Black
Desired Job Actor/Actress, Phone Sex Operator, Reality Performer, Dom Performer, Sub Performer, Makeup Artist
Hair/Eyes Brown/Brown
Nudity Okay? Yes
My eyes, my eyes .... it's nearly blinding me. :eek:

Stage Name Juisay1234
Ethnicity Black
Hair/Eyes Brown/Brown
Nudity Okay? Yes

wow....just....wow

Stage Name Juisay1234
Ethnicity Black
Hair/Eyes Brown/Brown
Nudity Okay? Yes

Marc Services - (her paychecks) are from a heating/air conditioning contractor in Pennsylvania

I’m
Confused

Poor, poor little sweet girl. I’ve been checking in for updates since thread 1...this is not what I wanted to see. Oh Cupcake. Play hard with the Angels, little one. You’ll be in very good company.
I'm so sorry for this family and all those who knew and loved little Cupcake.
I couldn't sleep, so I got up and checked the thread only to find out the terrible news.
I've had a bad feeling about this case for the last few days. When I saw the mom sobbing in Church surrounded by everyone praying I think she knew.
She didn't seem to have any hope and after breaking down in that first interview she was just too devastated to do any more.
Cupcake's brother will need the loving support of the family, too. I'll never forget him crying on the night she was taken, then thinking she was found and being so disappointed.
It's just too much to bear.
I'm glad they have a close family. They are strong and have plenty of support, it seems.

Now for justice.

Stage Name Juisay1234
Ethnicity Black
Hair/Eyes Brown/Brown
Nudity Okay? Yes

Now she can add (alleged) child abduction and child murder to her short list of 'talents'. :mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500