Found Deceased AL - Kamille "Cupcake" McKinney, 3, kidnapped from party, Birmingham, 12 Oct 2019 *Arrests* #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whaaat???!!! You’re in the hospital after a stroke? No....

Omg.

Oh Dear. Please take care of yourself. Don’t read here anymore. It’s only going downhill from here as far as information that’s going to come out, moo. Cupcake has been found and will be brought home to her family for a proper burial. These perps will never see the light of day again. I demand you don’t read here any further. Please take care of yourself. Hugs and love from all of us.
Thuncyour. I wontrad amoref

Please someone.break it down for me since my post to mommy. I can’t type everywell. She’s dead! No!what am I gonna do. I misseissued yesterday altogether. What? I don’t understand. Help me. I’m gonna biz nurse.so confused.sry in my pst. Lots lotof message lost in my head. I know I typed itbutnowitsgome

Here’s the deal sweetheart:

•They found Cupcake deceased Monday night.

•The two original persons of interest Patrick S and Derick B will face kidnapping and murder charges later today.

Pleaaaase rest up and get yourself well. Cupcake has been found. Thank you for everything you and everyone have done to try to help bring this angel home.

BIG HUGS TO YOU. REST UP NOW.

Last edited:
I know your heart is with Kamille but she can't be helped anymore, right now there can only be justice, and she will get it, these people's gooses are cooked.

Please save your energy for your recovery, rest and get better <3 I'm sorry, I can't imagine how scary this must be.

As for the slime that killed Cupcake, they did the most reprehensible things imagineable. Even among criminals they will find no quarter.

That apartment would have been searched when he was first arrested, and he would have been subject to constant surveillance the second he posted bond.

I think Kamille was likely murdered in the hours after her abduction, and dumped shortly after that.

There’s just no way she was alive at the time he was first arrested (IMHO).
Totally agree. That's what stats say. Children abducted by strangers are usually murdered hours after abduction. She was most likely murdered within several hours after being abducted.

I hope you are ok! Praying you get well quickly! Try to pull away and focus on yourself so you can heal. We are all thankful for you here!
Just woke up.talking to my friend. I’m in shock.please Pam. Stay Strong.

It scaredthe hell out of me. signed off. I went to Roger. I laid down and started to go down hill in seconds. I was going unconscious. I can hear him calling 911. I heard dispatch conference with Moore FD over the phone. She was telling them-Do Not Resuscitate... I woke up with full attention and said no!
“Anyways, I’m lying in the same hospital as last year. They moved me out of ER to ICU. I had a stroke as I was typing to pommy. . I’ve got to get over there to let her know. At 5;am they moved me to PCU. TMy dr sat down bedside me after he discovered confirmation of Stroke. There a is another blood leakage spewing out from the same part of my brain. He’s confused and doesn’t know what to somrththing He then revealed another shock. He said “Pam” - there is something else, it’s bad”... it’s your liver.
I don’t yet know what’s going up.Im gonna give you liver enzymes right now.”

I keep making mess ups with my words. Tsk andtry tomrevover. Nboye. I’ll be back. I need coffee.
I ❤️ U.

What? What! Did they find her. Is she dead? What?

Please someone.break it down for me since my post to mommy. I can’t type everywell. She’s dead! No!what am I gonna do. I misseissued yesterday altogether. What? I don’t understand. Help me. I’m gonna biz nurse.so confused.sry in my pst. Lots lotof message lost in my head. I know I typed itbutnowitsgome

@imstilla.grandma --

Yes. Confirming Cupcake found deceased.

She was stuffed inside a dumpster, and PS was re-arrested -- charged with murder.

Both suspects are in jail. There will be another presser today by Police Chief Smith, and may release more details.

I suggest you get some rest now, and take care of your health.

Log -off. ER/Hospital is no place for WS!

Speedy Recovery to you. :)

Last edited:
Omg, she’s even classier than I imagined :eek:

Stage Name Juisay1234
Location Birmingham, Alabama, United States
Age/Sex 28 year old bi female
Ethnicity Black
Desired Job Actor/Actress, Phone Sex Operator, Reality Performer, Dom Performer, Sub Performer, Makeup Artist
Acting Genres Hard, B/G, G/G, Anal, Solo
Body Type Slightly Overweight
Height/Weight 5 Feet 6 Inches, 230 - 240 lbs
Hair/Eyes Brown/Brown
Measurements Bust 42" Cup DD (All Natural) Waist 40" Hips 44" Dress 14 Shoe 8.5
Body Alteration Tattoos: 2
Experience Very experienced
Representation Seeking representation
Nudity Okay? Yes
I knew she wasn’t no 180 pounds! And there it is Bi....not going to comment on her other self described preferences.

I am so sad to learn that Cupcake was found deceased but I am glad they did recover her. May she rest in peace and prayers for her and her family. I am so happy the two vile creatures/suspects are both in custody again. Such a senseless devastating murder of such an innocent.

Sarah Killian‏Verified account @SarahWVTM13 8m8 minutes ago
The search for Kamille “Cupcake” McKinney is over. This morning, I’m live from Birmingham Police Headquarters with a look at what police are saying about the little girls tragic demise

EHjnyCLXYAA5x_s.jpg
Oops. Delete

Not sure about "Blount County Landfill:"

The remains were recovered inside of a landfill in Jefferson County, where law enforcement had been going through 12 tons of garbage in the surrounding area over the last few days.

“We found the remains of a child that we believe to be Kamille,” Smith said.

Birmingham PD: Body of Kamille ‘Cupcake’ McKinney believed to have been found dumpster, recovered in landfill

Turkey Hill Landfill - Jefferson County -- about 11 miles from Warrior .

https://www.google.com/maps/vt/data...fVyzLcOGSYdGbMnZ3tzsbNKZg?scale=1&h=200&w=630

Santek landfill results for zip code search

Find a Facility Near You | Santek
Oh, oops. Probably jumped on that one a little too quickly. :oops: MOO

Yes sad news @imstilla.grandma - she’s been found deceased ..
You take it easy

Just woke up.talking to my friend. I’m in shock.please Pam. Stay Strong.

It scaredthe hell out of me. signed off. I went to Roger. I laid down and started to go down hill in seconds. I was going unconscious. I can hear him calling 911. I heard dispatch conference with Moore FD over the phone. She was telling them-Do Not Resuscitate... I woke up with full attention and said no!
“Anyways, I’m lying in the same hospital as last year. They moved me out of ER to ICU. I had a stroke as I was typing to pommy. . I’ve got to get over there to let her know. At 5;am they moved me to PCU. TMy dr sat down bedside me after he discovered confirmation of Stroke. There a is another blood leakage spewing out from the same part of my brain. He’s confused and doesn’t know what to somrththing He then revealed another shock. He said “Pam” - there is something else, it’s bad”... it’s your liver.
I don’t yet know what’s going up.Im gonna give you liver enzymes right now.”

I keep making mess ups with my words. Tsk andtry tomrevover. Nboye. I’ll be back. I need coffee.
I ❤️ U.

What? What! Did they find her. Is she dead? What?
Grandma, did you have a stroke? Are you OK now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa