Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, & Liberty (Libby) German, 14, The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #115

Status
Not open for further replies.
The offender is wearing a hoodie in the video, but frame 47 of the video shows the offender has no hoodie over his head. The hood is behind his head.

His hair is very close in color to the background and surroundings of the video. From a typical viewing distance, this very lucky dude looks like he's walking with his hood up. I encourage all of you to download the image the shows all of the frames together. At the risk of being banned, but in the spirit of catching this sick person, I've posted it below, unedited.

Use an image program to zoom into the frames and you will see a clear and unfettered head of hair in frame 47, the closest frame to Libby's camera in the sequence. Look at his head and face and you will probably change how you feel about the offender's true age.

It may seem laughable (and delusional) to suggest the profile shown in the video is an illusion, but I assert that is the case here.
How would it even be possible for 1 frame only to show no hoodie? No frame of it falling off or being put back on? An illusion possibly? Moo

I remember this too. LE gave context for "down the hill" at some point and it was irritation or frustration. maybe the girls refused to comply with his orders at first.

Originally, I think it was Holman said the killer wasn getting frustrated with the girls by the time he said "down the hill."
Like so much in this case, I cannot find the original statement in news videos I think it may have been edited after the fact for indicating how much audio police actually have.

you can actually see the hoodie slowly slipping back frame by frame from 35-48. Over those frames, his "hair/hat/wig" becomes apparent over his forehead and the hoodie is further back on his head. It may move with his head position, or it could have been falling off. In the first frames, it actually looks like it coming so far forward over a point out in front of his face (I think a visor) that it is like a boat hat or something. I think something theatrical was occurring with his disguise as he walked. I want this case solved but I want to know what he had on while walking on the bridge almost as much - its got to be one of the weirdest getups ever.

The offender is wearing a hoodie in the video, but frame 47 of the video shows the offender has no hoodie over his head. The hood is behind his head.

His hair is very close in color to the background and surroundings of the video. From a typical viewing distance, this very lucky dude looks like he's walking with his hood up. I encourage all of you to download the image the shows all of the frames together. At the risk of being banned, but in the spirit of catching this sick person, I've posted it below, unedited.

Use an image program to zoom into the frames and you will see a clear and unfettered head of hair in frame 47, the closest frame to Libby's camera in the sequence. Look at his head and face and you will probably change how you feel about the offender's true age.

It may seem laughable (and delusional) to suggest the profile shown in the video is an illusion, but I assert that is the case here.

you can actually see the hoodie slowly slipping back frame by frame from 35-48. Over those frames, his "hair/hat/wig" becomes apparent over his forehead and the hoodie is further back on his head. It may move with his head position, or it could have been falling off. In the first frames, it actually looks like it coming so far forward over a point out in front of his face (I think a visor) that it is like a boat hat or something. I think something theatrical was occurring with his disguise as he walked. I want this case solved but I want to know what he had on while walking on the bridge almost as much - its got to be one of the weirdest getups ever.
I just see distortion. The same thing is behind on his shoulder in all the frames. It appears to me the light is reflecting and the video isn't clear which makes it appear to be gone as he slowly turns his head. Unless they meshed a photo of him into the movie which I doubt.

The caller also mentons a VA hospital (by minutes away) some distance but still in the region of Delphi, where two chaplains he knows never even heard of the Delphi case. Very disheartening. I also believe the scene was intentionally cleaned up by killer.
Yes.. this is not the first I have heard about lack of evidence due to “cleaning.” It’s so frustrating. I do wonder about the “mistake” LE claimed the killer made. Hopefully, he made more than one mistake and LE is working to seal the deal on an airtight case against him. Maybe BG is telling more lies and hammering more nails in his own coffin as we speak.

I'm fighting a personal opinion that there was more than one killer involved here. The whole thing stinks of retribution for something or other. I imagine it could be a SK, or a crime of opportunity, but I'm just having trouble wrapping my head around believing that.

I imagine it's been discussed ad nauseum, but doesn't it appear possible there could have been one or more perps at the bottom of that hill? On that driveway? Or in the woods waiting?

I worked in a public school for two decades. I know teenagers can be mean. Real mean. Nasty mean. I always used to say the toughest place for a kid to be was in school.

So, has there been talk of associations, cliques, boyfriends, you know, typical school stuff these girls would have been involved in? Any evidence these two girls had some enemies in school?

I mean, I recall full blown bullying and hateful stuff would break out on a cheerleading team, or the softball team. Stuff that would be incomprehensible to the average adult, unless they were a parent, or worked in public school.

Boys punch each other, they fight. Girls do too, but the girls, they also attempt to destroy each other's reputations. With all respect, teen girls can be mean.....nasty mean. I know. I've seen my share of it.

Or maybe all is bliss in the Delphi public schools.

Kids know dang near everything. They talk, discuss, rat each other out, set up one another, hold grudges, etc. etc.

Aw heck, I'm just ramblin'.

Absolutely true. Thanks for your post.

As in , maybe he knows for a fact that the killer went to see this movie .
Is this the kind of movie that might have been shown in a church forum? Again if any locals are here and could weigh in it would be helpful. I attended a church as a preteen where I envision this kind of scenario. Maybe BG was a fellow congregation member of either or both girls and or their families?!

How would it even be possible for 1 frame only to show no hoodie? No frame of it falling off or being put back on? An illusion possibly? Moo

I honestly don't know how it could have happened. I'm embarrassed to suggest that yes, it's a coincidental illusion caused by the camera's interpolation of his hair color against the background.

His hair is very thick, combed forward and down (disguise?), and the angle of the sun is steep enough to cast a shadow across his face like a hat or hood. Combined with the shadow artifacts on either side of the figure, the effect is complete.

Have you watched the slowed down video? I was team fluffy hair for a long time until I really watched it.
It is the rim of the sweatshirt. As he moves, the sun reflects on and off the hood of the sweatshirt creating shadows in an already pixelated blurry video making it appear to have a break/separation showing what appears for a split second to be a head of fluffy hair and the sweatshirt hood down.
However, frames after continue to show the light reflecting off and on and the hood is still up. It is simply shadowing. The hood would not go down and then back up that quickly. :)

I

I was thinking more along the lines of "I know who you are , know for a fact you went to see the shack, and I cant bust your alibi, but the guilt should be kicking in because I know you and you aren't a psychopath" ( maybe he's a little wrong on the last part)
Do you think the killer saw The Shack and then felt compelled to commit the murders?

I agree with this but IMO his hair is falling forward in such a way to look like the bill of a hat or cap.

It seems like a weird getup to me, too, especially from where I am on the west coast. That said, it appears that the layered look is common in that area - a jacket over a hoodie, wearing a hat with flaps over a baseball cap seems to be a thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member