CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - *Arrest* #58

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait a minute! Hold the phone!!!
You said:

"When they searched PF's house he had literally written a note to himself about what he did Nov. 22nd. (I assume so he could keep his story straight).
It included: Running errands, picking up baby, etc and in what order..)

Are you crazy kidding me?!!!!

How stupid can he get!!!

The PFery reaches a new level.

Okay from today opening statements:

Viehman starts out with a picture of PF from ENT ...(baby carrier present in passenger seat) says in a few short minutes after this was taken this guy brutally murders KB. "This face, this guy, he's a murderer." (points at PF....looking just like he always does)
*Shows picture of the black tote in the back of truck from ENT.
*later showed on the neighbors security camera of the truck passing by (after they believe the murder to have taken place) the tote was flipped the opposite way.

Some side notes: They have pictures of KB and Patrick going into her condo from that day. KB has poinsettias in her hands. No, PF didn't buy them for her. It's what she purchased at Safeway that day. (now we know)

The neighbors security camera literally faces her door. (This was confusing to me) They have pictures also of PF leaving and coming back later that day. Can't say he looks like he brutally murdered someone. No change of clothes, doesn't look to be covered in blood. (defense also pointed this out). Also no pictures of him leaving with a black totes or anything, unless of course these are coming later.

A lot of talk of the cellular activity of PF/KBs phone after this. Zoned out at this part. Basically all of what you can read online.
Between Nov 25-Dec. 4 46 calls to KK and zero to KB (even after police & CB had contacted him about KB being missing)

Also mentioned was that KK and PF had affair for YEARS. The night before KK married CL, PF begged her not to go through with it
KK found out through a mutual friend that PF had a child.

When they searched PF's house he had literally written a note to himself about what he did Nov. 22nd. (I assume so he could keep his story straight).
It included: Running errands, picking up baby, etc and in what order

*sorry if this is all scrambled, my notes are probably like PF's notes....non existent.

JMO but I thought Viehman made KK sound wayyyyy too nice and like a freaking gift to god. I know this is to ultimately show that she had nothing to do with the actual murder. Still made my skin crawl though.

Defense:
Pretty short. Basically related this case to seeing a house you want to buy on the internet. Looks great, until you see it in person and there's a lot of cracks in the foundation.
Going to place the blame on KK. Somewhere other than the KB condo. Said her house wasn't a murder scene like they claim. KK didn't go to the police, she only talked once offered a plea ETC.

I'll add if I remember anymore from opening statements.

*Ma waited at the door and watched him walked in.
Do not believe she was in court.
WHOA!!!!!
"later showed on the neighbors security camera of the truck passing by (after they believe the murder to have taken place) the tote was flipped the opposite way."

Pictures are VERY clear and close. Obvious it's PF and in same clothes he's in at ENT.

Also forgot some major part.
Yes they showed pictures of the tooth fragment from the fire pit.
KK claims the fire took so long she tried to sleep in her car during it.
Got frustrated and left after this.

Some confusion I had.
I thought they said he burned her inside that black tote, but they showed a picture of the black tote they found at his property.
Also showed pictures of where the tote was at Nash Ranch. The hay is stained a dark red/black color.
Sounds KK wasn't allowed in Ma F's home either!
"Also forgot some major part.
Got frustrated and left after this."

Okay from today opening statements:

Viehman starts out with a picture of PF from ENT ...(baby carrier present in passenger seat) says in a few short minutes after this was taken this guy brutally murders KB. "This face, this guy, he's a murderer." (points at PF....looking just like he always does)
*Shows picture of the black tote in the back of truck from ENT.
*later showed on the neighbors security camera of the truck passing by (after they believe the murder to have taken place) the tote was flipped the opposite way.

Some side notes: They have pictures of KB and Patrick going into her condo from that day. KB has poinsettias in her hands. No, PF didn't buy them for her. It's what she purchased at Safeway that day. (now we know)

The neighbors security camera literally faces her door. (This was confusing to me) They have pictures also of PF leaving and coming back later that day. Can't say he looks like he brutally murdered someone. No change of clothes, doesn't look to be covered in blood. (defense also pointed this out). Also no pictures of him leaving with a black totes or anything, unless of course these are coming later.

A lot of talk of the cellular activity of PF/KBs phone after this. Zoned out at this part. Basically all of what you can read online.
Between Nov 25-Dec. 4 46 calls to KK and zero to KB (even after police & CB had contacted him about KB being missing)

Also mentioned was that KK and PF had affair for YEARS. The night before KK married CL, PF begged her not to go through with it
KK found out through a mutual friend that PF had a child.

When they searched PF's house he had literally written a note to himself about what he did Nov. 22nd. (I assume so he could keep his story straight).
It included: Running errands, picking up baby, etc and in what order

*sorry if this is all scrambled, my notes are probably like PF's notes....non existent.

JMO but I thought Viehman made KK sound wayyyyy too nice and like a freaking gift to god. I know this is to ultimately show that she had nothing to do with the actual murder. Still made my skin crawl though.

Defense:
Pretty short. Basically related this case to seeing a house you want to buy on the internet. Looks great, until you see it in person and there's a lot of cracks in the foundation.
Going to place the blame on KK. Somewhere other than the KB condo. Said her house wasn't a murder scene like they claim. KK didn't go to the police, she only talked once offered a plea ETC.

I'll add if I remember anymore from opening statements.

*Ma waited at the door and watched him walked in.
Do not believe she was in court.
Thank you so much for going and reporting back here. Will you be there on Monday? MOO

It's been a while but there was someone posting drone footage over the franch. It showed a couple totes on the property, iirc. Also, PF didn't look different in the camera footage at KB's condo, coming or going. IIRC, the search warrant said he had an outrageous amount of grey shirts.

I'd have to look for links but maybe someone else recalls?

It's been a while but there was someone posting drone footage over the franch. It showed a couple totes on the property, iirc. Also, PF didn't look different in the camera footage at KB's condo, coming or going. IIRC, the search warrant said he had an outrageous amount of grey shirts.

Yes, I remember that. I also recall that when KK went to the ranchette with LE, she pointed out totes similar to the one PF used for KB. MOO

ETA: This may be the footage you remember?

Pictures are VERY clear and close. Obvious it's PF and in same clothes he's in at ENT.

Also forgot some major part.
Got frustrated and left after this.

Some confusion I had.
I thought they said he burned her inside that black tote, but they showed a picture of the black tote they found at his property.
Also showed pictures of where the tote was at Nash Ranch. The hay is stained a dark red/black color.

Great info. One small request though:

We’re going to need you to take a leave of absence from your job, and continue to provide us with updates for the duration. Preferably live, and in violation of the decorum order (which is merely a suggestion as to how one should behave).

We’ll supplement your income with lightly used gift cards from fast food chains.
RSABBM:

I got Amazon Prime with free 2-day shipping, too.

Adult diapers can be there before court's back in session on Monday, @GoJacks .

We got you covered, Man. Literally.

Last edited:
Thank you!

I doubt you know, because you probably didn't get to see the photos up close, but I'm wondering if that tote in the back of his truck was secured at all or unsecured. If unsecured, it could probably move/slide around as the truck was being driven. I hope they've got good, clear photos of that tote in the back of his truck.
True, but coming from a family of cowboys.... no matter if it is tool boxes, totes, ferrior tool boxes or chest truck tool boxes they are tied down or anchored down. This is type of property is expensive and we can't afford it being knocked about.

Yes, I remember news media aerial footage of the Franchette.

The execution of the search warrant for the Franchette here https://www.courts.state.co.us/userfiles/file/Court_Probation/04th_Judicial_District/Teller/caseofinterest/2018CR330/002/18-111 Execution.pdf

The gray t shirts are listed on page three, item 22

Court documents here Colorado Judicial Branch - Teller - Cases of Interest - The People of the State of Colorado v. Patrick Frazee

Last edited:
Wait a minute! Hold the phone!!!
You said:

"When they searched PF's house he had literally written a note to himself about what he did Nov. 22nd. (I assume so he could keep his story straight).
It included: Running errands, picking up baby, etc and in what order..)

Are you crazy kidding me?!!!!

How stupid can he get!!!
BBM:

"Never underestimate PF's capacity for stupidity." ~ GordianKnot

Article has again been updated just 10 minutes ago to include CB's testimony and it's very detailed.

Stephanie (Butzer) Rose on Twitter
After the opening statements today, prosecutors brought forward their first witness: Cheryl Berreth, Kelsey’s mother. She described the growing panic last December as the days passed with no sign of her daughter. More: http://bit.ly/2C6LRL4 #PatrickFrazee #KelseyBerreth
10:58 PM - 1 Nov 2019

Prosecutors call Berreth's mother as first witness

[...]

That move happened in May 2016. Frazee, Berreth and her parents loaded a trailer with her possessions and the couple drove from Washington to Florissant. Frazee had purchased Berreth a studio appointment, where she lived when she first moved there. Berreth and Frazee never lived together at any point in their relationship, though Berreth would often visit for weekends, Cheryl said.

However, before moving in, Berreth spent a night at Frazee’s home, which he shared with his mother, because they had driven into Colorado late in the evening and decided they’d unpack everything the following day, Cheryl said. Based on what Berreth had told her later, Frazee’s mother had accused her of being a hooker the following morning, Cheryl said.

She said she believes Berreth and Frazee’s mother were able to work past the incident, but the feelings didn’t go away, she said.

[...]

Come early October 2018, Berreth’s parents flew out to Colorado to celebrate Kaylee’s first birthday. Berreth, her parents and Frazee spent the day together in her condo. Cheryl said their stay was short — they planned to visit for Christmas too. They were not planning on visiting around Thanksgiving Day.

[...]

Cheryl confirmed that her daughter made no mention of an argument or unusual behavior from Frazee. She said she was sure Berreth would have said something to her if their relationship had hit a rocky patch. But the opposite seemed true — Berreth had been looking to purchase a ranch in the area and had even looked at places with Frazee and Cheryl, her mother said.

[...]

When she asked Frazee to go to the Woodland Park condo to check on Berreth, Frazee said he had to check on his cows, but would go over afterward, though “she wouldn’t want to see him,” Cheryl said. She said she didn’t care about that — she just wanted to know if Berreth or her car was at the condo.

The only things they noticed were missing were her purse, keys and iPhone.

The prosecutors brought up three pictures of the condo at this time:
  • The first showed her kitchen table, with stale bread, sparkling cider, live flowers, some papers and a laptop on it.
  • The second showed the view from the front door. The living room area was very sparse with little furniture. A wooden chest she had used as a footstool had been pushed up against the fireplace, which Cheryl said she thought was odd. They also noticed smears all over the apartment, from the loveseat to the stove. The toys Cheryl and her husband had bought for Kaylee for her birthday were also missing.
  • The third photo showed the four stale cinnamon buns on the stove, along with a plug-in candle that was still on.
Friday’s trial period ended after the prosecutors showed this final picture. It will continue Monday morning.

[...]

okay now onto CB.....which was very eye opening.

Viehman starts out by asking her to talk about Kelsey to us.
Talks about Kelseys love of aviation and knew from a young age that's what she wanted to do. Originally wanted to be a crop duster or something of the sort. CB chokes up a bit at the beginning and is very hard to hear for the first couple minutes.
They ask her about how PF and KB met. She goes onto explain how they met on the internet.
At this point they ask CB to point out in the court room who she believed her daughter to be dating. You could tell she was very hesitant to look at him. She pointed and they asked her again can you describe him. She said, the one in the blue shirt. (Just imagine every picture you've ever seen of PF and it was the same look on his face)

CB goes on explaining their relationship:
Met on internet, told her parents about him in December 2016~(2015? the dates kept getting scrambled)
In April of 2016(?) he came to Idaho and met them. At this time time she told her parents about their intentions to get married. A week after he left, she told them that she was moving to CO so she could really get to know him and be sure he is the one.
*PF told her not to worry about money and that she wouldn't need a job.
PF flew to KB and helped her pack up all her things a short time later.
This is where it gets very interesting
PF and KB headed back to CO and had an apt secured in Florrisant for her. They got back super late and didn't want to have to set anything up so PF told her she could just spend the night at 'ol Ma's house. OOFTA....bad decision.

Apparently SF woke up and was mad, called her a hooker and made her leave.
Didn't believe that KB actually had an apt*
CB mentioned that also whenever PF's sister was @ SF house, KB was forced to stay outside on the deck. (lovely family)

When KB got pregnant, PF never told his family. SF realized at some point in July and called her out on it. Threw her out of the house again at this point. (At this point she had moved to Grand Junction for a job after she realized money WAS an issue but was spending the weekends at SF's house).

It was around July/Aug 2017 that she was hired at Doss so was in the process of moving back when SF did this, so she found someone @ Doss who was renting out a room and moved in with them in Pueblo, I believe.
In Sept 2017, PF and KB were apparently going to look @ purchasing house, CB was going to help look. KB calls and says PF is pissed and he just wants her to rent something out and not buy.
CB came and helped her find a place to rent in woodland park, they decided woodland park would be best for relationship & job.
Oct 2017, KB has baby 3 weeks early. CB was there for birth.
KB's rental was only only going to be good through the winter, but the people let her extend it a little longer.
In May '18 CB and DB came back and helped her buy/move into the new place in the same complex.
During this visit she saw PF a few times. Also mentions that in a previous trip to CO she has met SF and ate dinner at her place 4~ times.

They talk about KB's first birthday party at KB's place. Only PF was present, no one else in his family came.

part 2 in a bit.

I was already here for her but now that I've learned how the crazy Frazees demeaned her, I want to run them out of town on a rail....all of them!

I picture all of your avatars chasing them with flaming baseball bats!
I have to admit that I'm having a hard time understanding the F's apparent total aversion/opposition to KB, but yet they/he wanted the baby. If PF didn't want to pay support and have partial custody, as has been theorized/speculated, by eliminating KB now he's got full custody and full financial responsibility,unless someone else in his family contributes financially and with child-rearing. I guess it could be some kind of a bloodline/breeding thing, idk.

OTOH, the more we learn about them, the more twisted they seem, so it won't make sense.

Edited for spelling and clarity.

I think you are totally correct. I don’t think any of the Fs really cared about the babY. Except that “it was theirs”. Certainly not PF. Twisted backward crazy brained family.

He may have had similar totes laying around, and they wanted to show a representation of it.

Wow, I’m amazed the images are that clear. So how the defense is going to explain away his lie is beyond perplexing. I always thought they’d claim that it wasn’t him, but that door appears closed.

Great info. One small request though:

We’re going to need you to take a leave of absence from your job, and continue to provide us with updates for the duration. Preferably live, and in violation of the decorum order (which is merely a suggestion as to how one should behave).

We’ll supplement your income with lightly used gift cards from fast food chains.
Surely there can be some live interviews as the witnesses leave the stand.
Are we asking too much of GoJacks, our new hero?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member