Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #49

Status
Not open for further replies.

Coldpizza

Retired WS Staff
Reaction score
William Tyrrell: ‘One million reasons’ to come forward over toddler’s abduction
7:29pm September 12, 2016

http%3a%2f%2fprod.static9.net.au%2f_%2fmedia%2fimages%2f2015%2fapril%2f17%2f1604_william_tyrrell_1.ashx%3fw%3d603

A $1 million reward, the largest in New South Wales history, has been announced for information that leads to the arrest of the person who abducted missing toddler William Tyrrell, or for the boy’s safe return or recovery.

William, then aged three, went missing from the backyard of his grandmother’s home in Kendall, on the state's mid-north coast, on September 12, 2014.

[...]

"You’re in a much better position if you come to us than if we come to you."

Det. Insp. Jubelin also said the investigation was "a long way" from going to a coronial inquest, and that police did not believe William's family were involved.

PLEASE PAY ATTENTION TO WHAT IS WRITTEN BELOW. YOU MUST FOLLOW WHAT IS OUTLINED OR YOU WILL BE TIMED OUT OR BANNED!!!!

Thanks to DrSleuth for your help in writing up the information needed for the discussion.

Here is what we can and cannot discuss.

No identifying the biological family, the foster family or any associates ( ie siblings, etc ) or their addresses, places of employment or childcare, etc

They can be identified as bio mother etc & female foster carer etc

At the inquest, they are known as biological mother & father. Foster family are known as FFC ( female foster carer ) MFC ( male foster carer ) FFGM ( female foster grandmother ) etc
REMEMBER THE ABOVE PEOPLE
CANNOT BE IDENTIFIED USING THEIR INITIALS.

Prior to the coronial inquest, the bio families could be identified, but it was overturned by the coroner for the inquest.

I am very sorry it took me so long to open this thread back up. Please keep in mind we are short handed so if this thread starts to get out of control with alerts we will have to close it again.
Please do not hesitate to alert but make sure the alert is truly needed. We have experienced a lot of tit for tat alerts and that makes me foam at the mouth, grow hair on my hands and my teeth turn into fangs. In other words please be sure when you post you are posting within our terms of service.

Thank you,
Tricia

Rules Etiquette & Information

William Tyrrell MEDIA/TIMELINE *NO DISCUSSION*

Thread #28 Thread #29 Thread #30 Thread #31 Thread #32 Thread #33 Thread #34 Thread #35
Thread #36 Thread #37 Thread #38 Thread #39 Thread #40 Thread #41 Thread #42

Thread #43 - Australia - Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #43
Thread #44 - Australia - Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #44
Thread #45 - Australia - Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #45
Thread #46 - Australia - Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #46
Thread #47 - Australia - Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #47
Thread #48

Last edited by a moderator:
PLEASE PAY ATTENTION TO WHAT IS WRITTEN BELOW. YOU MUST FOLLOW WHAT IS OUTLINED OR YOU WILL BE TIMED OUT OR BANNED!!!!

Thanks to DrSleuth for your help in writing up the information needed for the discussion.

Here is what we can and cannot discuss.

No identifying the biological family, the foster family or any associates ( ie siblings, etc ) or their addresses, places of employment or childcare, etc

At the inquest, they are known as biological mother & father. Foster family are known as FFC ( female foster carer ) MFC ( male foster carer ) FFGM ( female foster grandmother ) etc
REMEMBER THE ABOVE PEOPLE CANNOT BE IDENTIFIED USING THEIR INITIALS.

Prior to the coronial inquest, the bio families could be identified, but it was overturned by the coroner for the inquest.

I am very sorry it took me so long to open this thread back up. Please keep in mind we are short handed so if this thread starts to get out of control with alerts we will have to close it again.
Please do not hesitate to alert but make sure the alert is truly needed. We have experienced a lot of tit for tat alerts and that makes me foam at the mouth, grow hair on my hands and my teeth turn into fangs. In other words please be sure when you post you are posting within our terms of service.

Thank you,
Tricia

I will keep posting the information as soon as we are certain everyone understands who they cannot identify. One more time:

REMEMBER THE ABOVE PEOPLE CANNOT BE IDENTIFIED USING THEIR INITIALS.

Please continue discussing William's case here.

Thread reply bans are in place for members who have made personal attacks against other members and for members who insinuate the foster family either have involvement or are covering up.

AUGUST 30, 2019

William Tyrrell disappearance: Spedding wants $1m from police

The Australian understands Mr Spedding came to police attention after a person once connected through his first wife contacted Crimestoppers, claiming he was a pedophile. There is no evidence for this claim.

The anonymous tipster pointed police to allegations of child sex made against Mr Spedding when he was divorcing his first wife, in the 1980s. Police investigated and no charges were laid.

Police already knew from phone records that William’s foster mother had called Mr Spedding’s answering machine on the morning of William’s disappearance to ask about a broken washing machine. He told them he didn’t go to the house that day.
Police reinvestigated allegations made against him in the 1980s, and had him charged with historical child sex offences. All were dismissed or dropped, with costs awarded in his favour, uncommon in criminal proceedings.

His legal team says the charges were laid not because police believed Mr Spedding was guilty of the historical offences but to put pressure on him, and his 30-year marriage to his wife, Margaret.

NoCookies | The Australian

i thought there was some confusion over whether bs was at the same assembly where the hallelujah song was sung or not? so that must have been cleared up then if thats his alibi?
I didn't think it was completely clear. From my understanding, there was a woman who was definitely at that assembly who knew the family well but did not remember seeing them (a hairdresser) and there was a milkman/footy coach/ex news reporter who was friendly with the family who remembered seeing them at an assembly and also remembers one of the children getting an award and the Hallelujah song. I don't believe it was made entirely clear that it was the same assembly, it was assumed that it was and it was never made clear why this was not made public until the inquest. One would think that could have saved a lot of speculation. No one so far that I have read remembered seeing them at the coffee shop but they do have a receipt.

AUGUST 30, 2019

William Tyrrell disappearance: Spedding wants $1m from police

The Australian understands Mr Spedding came to police attention after a person once connected through his first wife contacted Crimestoppers, claiming he was a pedophile. There is no evidence for this claim.

The anonymous tipster pointed police to allegations of child sex made against Mr Spedding when he was divorcing his first wife, in the 1980s. Police investigated and no charges were laid.

Police already knew from phone records that William’s foster mother had called Mr Spedding’s answering machine on the morning of William’s disappearance to ask about a broken washing machine. He told them he didn’t go to the house that day.
Police reinvestigated allegations made against him in the 1980s, and had him charged with historical child sex offences. All were dismissed or dropped, with costs awarded in his favour, uncommon in criminal proceedings.

His legal team says the charges were laid not because police believed Mr Spedding was guilty of the historical offences but to put pressure on him, and his 30-year marriage to his wife, Margaret.

NoCookies | The Australian

If anyone has ever looked at Peter O'Brien's website, he has a tab to redirect people to his other website 'Unlawful Arrest' for civil claims against police.

He has a business to think of and promote when he makes all of these allegations against the police. imo

Peter O'Brien: Experienced criminal defence lawyer, Sydney
Civil Claims Police: Unlawful Arrest : Malicious Prosecution: Sydney

IMO all roads did lead to BS.

It was MSM who threw the porridge at the fan, not the cops.
The cops didn’t get anything WRONG they diligently did their job and they eliminated him. Isn’t that what he wanted? So what’s wrong with that?

Who drives around with “PEDDO” written on his work van anyway?? Jeeze talking about attracting attention.
& Ol’ Motor mouth only hindered his mate.

ALLEGEDLY. It’s simply being at the wrong place at the wrong time.

Watch a detective accuse repairman Bill Spedding of 'grabbing' William Tyrrell

(Video at Link)

Almost six hours into an intense grilling inside a small police station room, a detective investigating missing child William Tyrrell turned to Bill Spedding and uttered the words that would throw his life into chaos.

"We believe that you may have grabbed William … from the front yard of that address and you may have left the area without anyone knowing," Detective Justin Moynihan told him.

(Video at Link)

Almost six hours into an intense grilling inside a small police station room, a detective investigating missing child William Tyrrell turned to Bill Spedding and uttered the words that would throw his life into chaos.

"We believe that you may have grabbed William … from the front yard of that address and you may have left the area without anyone knowing," Detective Justin Moynihan told him.

And there you go. 20th January 2015 .... when Hans Rupp was still in charge. Prior to Jubes taking over. Other police were leaning heavily on Spedding.

Top investigator appointed in search for William Tyrrell

Coincidental?
Four years to the day BS life fell apart?

(Video at Link)

We believe that you may have grabbed William..from the front yard of that address and you may have left the area without anyone knowing," Detective Justin Moynihan told him.

That’s not accusing anyone. People believe the Earth is flat doesn’t mean it’s true but if they know it’s flat then show me your proof. :confused:

"We naturally enough sent the material to an expert who confirmed that because he was on a telephone call at the time the message was received on the handset, it would not have been recorded on the handset," Mr O'Brien said."

I don't know about the correctness of this statement.

When I miss a call because I am on another call, I can see that I have missed a call and which number it is from.
I can even hear the other person ringing my phone during my call via a periodic beep during my call (done on purpose by the service providers so you can put one call on hold and attend the other call, if you wish).

Some networks do send the missed call info - if the call has gone to voicemail - some networks don't.
Telstra does.

It will all depend which network Spedding used at the time, so should not be said by O'Brien as a blanket statement. imo

Does a call that goes straight to voicemail without ringing still show up as a missed call? - Quora

"We naturally enough sent the material to an expert who confirmed that because he was on a telephone call at the time the message was received on the handset, it would not have been recorded on the handset," Mr O'Brien said."

I don't know about the correctness of this statement.

When I miss a call because I am on another call, I can see that I have missed a call and which number it is from.

Some networks do send the missed call info - if the call has gone straight to voicemail - some networks don't.
Telstra does.

It will all depend which network Spedding used at the time, so should not be said by O'Brien as a blanket statement. imo

Does a call that goes straight to voicemail without ringing still show up as a missed call? - Quora

In business you don’t miss calls otherwise MS will get hungry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther