TX - James, 48 & Michelle Butler, 46, driving RV to Fort Lauderdale from Corpus Christi, 14 Oct 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm wondering if the Butlers sent the text about camping on the beach. We know they checked out of the RV park, and hopefully it has been confirmed that it was the Butlers who checked out. If the female suspect registered their vehicles to camp on the beach, that would have been October 14? A text was sent - was that October 16?

I'm half wondering if they were kidnapped on October 14 at the time they were checking out of the RV park. Maybe the two couples became friends and drove down the beach together, but the Butlers did not intend to camp there. Things went wrong, and their vehicles were then registered as belonging to the Utah couple.

I suppose I'm trying to figure out when this started and whether the Butlers were on the beach by choice.
James & Michelle Butler: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know | Heavy.com

Check out photos from this article showing them setting up camp and talking about heading to Florida by way of New Orleans. It had to have been their message. IMO

Last edited:
If she was in on it and didn't actually pull the trigger she is just as culpable as he. Assuming they were shot. We don't have cause of death yet.

Exactly.
She must have been in on it. There were lingering around for up to 7 days before crossing the border. Surely she had an opportunity to contact authorities about the murders if she was not a participant in the murders and thefts.

has there ever been any news about the cats?
No sadly. Only a post on Missing James and Michelle FB page with a reward and their names/photos. Gizmo, Moana, and Chloe. :( :( :(

Thinking that the cats probably ran away when Michelle and James were killed, and were lost at least a week before anyone was reported missing. I have pretty much lost hope they will find the kitties.

So she filled out a false report claiming the Butler’s silver truck and camper were hers.

And their vehicle was abandoned.

So LE at least has her for felony robbery, carjacking.
Does anyone familiar with the area know the distance to the parking lot where the suspect’s truck was abandoned?
Given they had a young child with them:
One might have driven their Utah vehicle, while the other one followed for a ride back, using the victims’ vehicle...
So if distance was involved in ditching their vehicle; both would apparently have been involved in the cover up, following the murders too...

I couldn't help but laugh when I read one of the heavy articles. I had posted prior that I would be glad when his sorry tattooed azz was in jail. Then I read he actually has tattoos on his sorry azz :D

Does anyone familiar with the area know the distance to the parking lot where the suspect’s truck was abandoned?
Given they had a young child with them:
One might have driven their Utah vehicle, while the other one followed for a ride back, using the victims’ vehicle...
So if distance was involved in ditching their vehicle; both would apparently have been involved in the cover up, following the murders too...
That would explain why the RV was seen alone on the beach that one day, Oct 19. Makes sense that's how they ditched their own vehicle.

Attachments

• TEXSTAR WRECKER CAB CARD.jpg
    TEXSTAR WRECKER CAB CARD.jpg
    95.8 KB · Views: 67
  • TEXSTAR WRECKER COMPANY INFO.jpg
    TEXSTAR WRECKER COMPANY INFO.jpg
    86.9 KB · Views: 64
  • TEXSTAR WRECKER SERVICE.jpg
    TEXSTAR WRECKER SERVICE.jpg
    87.4 KB · Views: 58
I am thrilled that these two were captured! Once they went into Mexico, my fears were this case may be difficult to solve.

It appears this may have been a crime of opportunity. He/they proved they weren’t good at it with the trail left to follow!

The company that owner of Weber Bingo contracted TexStar Wrecker service to move a truck and RV info Texas State website. My question is does anyone know how to understand cabcards and how they are used in wrecker business the dates are interesting to me in the activity. TDLR Tow Truck and Vehicle Storage Facility Inquiry
Media link for the TexStar Wrecker and Weber Bingo Suspect stopped on PINS three days before couple vanished
Wow, the mug shot of her sure doesn't look like the picture from FB.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member