Found Deceased AL - Aniah Haley Blanchard, 19, Auburn, Lee County, 23 Oct 2019 #3 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
But Yazeed was seen leaving in a 2000's model Lincoln Town Car that was gray or silver in color. if his accomplice left in the silver car he wouldn't have been seen leaving in it.

True. I believe he contacted a friend to pick him up at the apt. complex where he parked her car (after killing and disposing of Aniah), and he and the friend drove together back to the Chevron. Then, there was a witness that saw Yazeed leaving in the Lincoln Town Car. There was no time reported to us as to when this sighting occurred. It can still be accurate...I just don't think we're getting the full picture...yet.

My first instinct would be to react like you did. My husband thinks more along the line of your husband.

Sometimes it doesnt take much effort from us to stop violence. I woke at 3am to the sounds of a woman sobbing and crying out - when I lived in the US. Went outside and there was a man trying to rape a woman. All I did was yell out "Hey, what are you doing? Leave her alone". He stopped, she ran to me, we went inside and called the police.

Of course, my husband (at the time) said I should have not got involved. And even though we lived furthest from the incident, not one other door opened to assist the woman.

I have a thought/theory on the witness and Yazeed's car seen leaving the Cheveron. So in regards to the witness, I don't want to place judgement on him yet because it very well could be that he thought it was a domestic incident at first and while that's no excuse as to whey he didn't call 911 we also don't know how this abduction went down. Especially if Yazeed had a gun on him and held the gun to Aniah's head before forcing her in the car. If I ever witnessed someone pulling a gun out on someone else followed by abducting the person they pulled the gun on then I hate to say but I would have been scared shitless but once I saw something in the news about a girl missing and I knew I witnessed it then I would definitely call because by then time would have passed and I wouldn't have to worry so much about Yazeed finding me. I'm not trying to make excuses what so ever just trying to look at it in a different more understanding POV.

As far as Yazeed's car goes maybe the car was seen leaving the Cheveron after the abduction/murder (hate to even say murder but it's looking like that's what it is) happened. Unless it was seen following Aniah's car out then I got to think more about it.

The witness may have been in the Lincoln with him. Watched him kidnap her and the witness drove Lincoln??? Witness snitched on him today ($$ and lesser charges)? Still doesnt explain the car damage. I so wished they would find her today!!!
I may be mistaken but I believe the reward money is for information that brings Aniah home.

True. I believe he contacted a friend to pick him up at the apt. complex where he parked her car (after killing and disposing of Aniah), and he and the friend drove together back to the Chevron. Then, there was a witness that saw Yazeed leaving in the Lincoln Town Car. There was no time reported to us as to when this sighting occurred. It can still be accurate...I just don't think we're getting the full picture...yet.

This is possible for sure.

Nah the vehicle was seen leaving but wasn’t him driving

Well if that turns out to be the case, the premeditation on multiple parts goes way up. Yazeed would had to have given his buddy, who would obviously had to be there at the Chevron, the keys to his car and clued him in on what he was about to do, in the few precious minutes Aniah visited that station.

Yes he was

Aniah Blanchard missing: Ibraheem Yazeed wanted in connection with missing Alabama teen

He was observed leaving the area in what is believed to be a late 2000's model Lincoln Town Car that was gray or silver in color.

I personally believe he was seen leaving the area after everything went down and he disposed of her. Aniah's car could have been parked on the other side of the gas station for all know. I'm sure this asshat was trying to be smooth and so he parked further away to so it things didn't look obvious.

I just googled and a juvenile in Alabama is 18 and under. She is 19,so an adult.. Subie, do you know if 8 a.m. arraignment will be open to media? ( Hugs from Pepper:D )
I am not sure, I am behind on reading the news today! I will see if I can find it.
ETA: I tweeted Carol Robinson & asked her, so I will let you know if or when I get an answer.

Last edited:
I may be mistaken but I believe the reward money is for information that brings Aniah home.

"The reward money is for information leading to the arrest and conviction of the suspect or suspects responsible for Blanchard’s disappearance."
Reward in Aniah Blanchard missing person case grows to $105,000

"The reward for any information leading to the arrest and conviction of the person responsible for Aniah Blanchard's disappearance has grown to $105,000."
Reward for Missing Aniah Blanchard's Return Upped to $105,000

okay. I read the affidavit and it wasn't really obvious to me without more information. I think it could be a couple different scenerios at this point. Although, I do lean toward him abducting her at the Chevron.

1. He does abduct her at this Chevron and comes back to get his vehicle. Witness saw him drive off with her. She grabs the wheel from passenger side and that is where the damage to her vehicle comes from (?).

2. He allows her to leave and damage to her vehicle is caused by his actions to get to her. He abducts her at that point and witness sees that happen. Witness could be accomplice or not.

Either way, he had help moving car(s) around.

#1 makes the most sense with the current information we have. We know LE has said there might be more arrests, which means another person or persons could be involved. The fact that Aniah was forced into her car at the gas station tells me it must have been hectic, and I imagine both IY and Aniah had a lot of adrenaline, which could explain the damage to the vehicle. If Aniah was struggling and freaking out in the car and IY was filled with all that adrenaline, I doubt he was thinking clearly or paying that close of attention while he drove. It would be easy for an accident to happen in that situation.

I think this was a random in the moment crime of opportunity, and perhaps not much planning went into it. If he was alone and took the chance and kidnapped her and left his car behind, he might not have thought everything out or be thinking much about cameras, etc. If he got help to go back and get his car, it would make both things LE have said about him seen leaving in his silver car and forcing Aniah into her vehicle. We know there was a witness to the kidnapping, but all I have read about him leaving the Chevron in his car was that he was seen, so I wonder if that info comes from video surveillance and not an actual person?

Well if that turns out to be the case, the premeditation on multiple parts goes way up. Yazeed would had to have given his buddy, who would obviously had to be there at the Chevron, the keys to his car and clued him in on what he was about to do, in the few precious minutes Aniah visited that station.
Unless his buddy was already sitting in his car while Yazeed was in the gas station (common sense)... his buddy sees Yazeed get in aniahs car and take off ... the accomplice knows what to do here it’s leave and pick him up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa