Found Deceased FL - Taylor Rose Williams, 5, Jacksonville, 6 Nov 2019 #2 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
A spokesman for the Jacksonville Fire Union said members of the Jacksonville Fire and Rescue Department's Urban Search and Rescue team will travel westward Monday to continue searching for Taylor Rose Williams. They are scheduled to leave town at 3 p.m.

Multiple sources said they will look in a 30-square mile grid in a rural area in Alabama, where her mother, Brianna Williams, grew up.

[...]

Chief Rex Flowers with the Demopolis Police Department said Sunday that the department is assisting the FBI, SBI and out-of-state agencies in the search of a missing person in and around the Demopolis area. News4Jax is working to confirm if this search is connected to Taylor Williams.
Search for missing Jacksonville girl expands to Alabama

So...they are looking in the rural area where mother grew up...apparently for a body...and RW still not a POI or suspect?

Also, wondering about the Georgia search -- like right across the border from Jax? Maybe a body found there wouldn't be linked to a missing child case in FL?

So, BW is in Norfolk in 2015. Taylor had been born in Feb 2014, correct? She's back in Jax in Apr 2018. I feel like something happened between that time in Norfolk and when she came to Jax last year. Looks like she was moved/reassigned about every 2 years (Apr 2020 would be 2 yrs), so was it time for her to leave Jax and go elsewhere and this was the catalyst for reporting Taylor missing?

One thing that has stuck out to me is that nobody has stepped up in FL to say they are BW's friend, that they are the parent of a playmate of Taylor's, no neighbor of BW's to say "yeah we used to sit out here and drink coffee watching our kids play" Nothing. Crickets. Gives the impression of a very insulated, solitary life the mother and child were leading in Jacksonville. Like they existed in their own little vacuum. This whole case just has such a sad pall to it from my view.
There was a Mom who said her child was in the preschool on the base with Taylor, and that she saw Brianna daily until the graduation in June (I think that's what the article said) -- and anyway, if Taylor was at preschool graduation -- that would make it 5 months, not 6 when there was a known siting -- not that 5 months is necessarily any better...

Wish we had a better idea of where friends/family are at in terms of what they think has happened to Taylor and if their thoughts have remained the same or changed over the course of the investigation. I only remember hearing from the paternal side that they hadn't had contact in two years and someone (or a few people) on mom's side saying they weren't going to speak to the press until or unless mom does. Nothing has really been reported other than some people close to mom traveled to Jacksonville after the news broke, but was that in support of mom? Concern for Taylor? Both? Besides Mom, they would be the people closest to Taylor and the investigation, so it would be nice to know their thoughts on the case.
FL - FL - Taylor Rose Williams, 5 Nov 6 2019 Media Maps Timeline No Discussion

very early on, family members did comment. I've posted the media thread (so helpfully being updated by @rainynights and @HayLouise ) for reference - it does seem like the family has gone silent. neither pleading for Taylor Rose or defending the last person to see her. IMO

OMG--accolades, yes! And now we're hearing she was Homecoming Queen too. I just get a very sad feeling in this case, like something very bad has happened to Brianna to bring her to this point in her life, PTSD or depression gone too far...something. This is NOT an excuse, obviously, but having been in the throes of severe depression/anxiety after having a 2nd child, I know how the mind can play tricks and you get sucked lower and lower before you realize it. Everyone around you may think you're normal and happy, but you're really far from it:(

P.S. This is the first time I've EVER felt this way in a missing child case, and I may be totally off base, but...

No, I get it. I feel the same when I look this pic of them: Taylor Williams: Missing 5-year-old girl's mother, Brianna Williams' military history released by Navy

why Georgia?

Thank you I knew I seen something about GA!

There was a Mom who said her child was in the preschool on the base with Taylor, and that she saw Brianna daily until the graduation in June (I think that's what the article said) -- and anyway, if Taylor was at preschool graduation -- that would make it 5 months, not 6 when there was a known siting -- not that 5 months is necessarily any better...

Right! I’m not sure why LE is saying 6 months..

Haleigh Cummings case was one of my first cases I followed here at WS, along with Caylee. I don't see a lot of similarity to the Cummings case. But boy I sure do to the Anthony case. If LE are right and Taylor Rose has been missing for months - :(

Still kills me that Haleigh's remains were never found and nobody was made to pay for crimes against her.

NEW: several of the hotels in Demopolis are booked. There are about four to five hotels in town. An employee at our hotel says JSO officers just booked a block of rooms here #findtaylorwilliams [URL='https://twitter.com/FCN2go']@FCN2go[/URL]
Kailey Tracy on Twitter

I just spoke with Chief Flowers of the Demopolis Police Department. I asked if he could confirm/deny the missing persons search here is related to Taylor. He said “Not at this time. We are waiting for the PIO from the lead agencies to release more information.” FBI is lead agency
Kailey Tracy on Twitter

Chief Flowers says he will let me know his department’s role as soon as the FBI releases a statement regarding the search. I’ll have more live from Demopolis on @FCN2go at noon.
Kailey Tracy on Twitter

So...they are looking in the rural area where mother grew up...apparently for a body...and RW still not a POI or suspect?

Also, wondering about the Georgia search -- like right across the border from Jax? Maybe a body found there wouldn't be linked to a missing child case in FL?
It's a very specific search area - they couldn't be deploying this many resources IMO without some strong evidence - either a tip or cellphone records or something... JMO

tlcya--obviously, we're on the same plane of thought. I was getting ready to have tomatoes thrown at me after my most recent post, but seeing what you wrote helps me feel better. I, also, have NEVER felt this way in a child (prob murder) case.
Don't worry, no tomatoes will be thrown here. :)
Your post speaks to your character.
And your compassion and support for Briana is commendable.

Her past doesn't seem to 'jive' with her refusal to cooperate with LE.
I'd have thought her to be capable and competent in her professional and private life.

I admit I'm struggling there. And as long as she remains uncooperative the worse this sounds.

If it was a case of depression and being overwhelmed -- maybe murdering Taylor might have been the result of too much happening at once and Briana felt she could no longer keep up this happy and capable life as it was becoming like an unwinnable race ?
If that's what happened.

I want to feel sympathy for a person even in those harsh circumstances.
Maybe Briana's life was inundated with problems ?
And Taylor was the tipping point and mom couldn't take it any more ?

Was dad not paying any child support at all ?
Previous thread a poster surmised that he may not have been.

My .02 is that there could be signs of starvation and/or abuse on Taylor's little body; and is the reason for mom's silence.
Was there a broken arm and no emergency visit to the hospital ?
It's as if the mom is hiding something that went terribly wrong.

Again it could've been a swift slide down to the depths of despair and unless someone else experiences it-- they do not know how it could consume one.
So at this time I want to be compassionate but it's an effort !

Also-- what about a visitor or boyfriend to the home and Briana is protecting him ?
Alluding to the presser where the detective shut up the reporter as soon as she'd asked about someone else being at Briana's home.

Thank you I knew I seen something about GA!

Right! I’m not sure why LE is saying 6 months..
Maybe because at that time they didn't know about the day care mom who said she was in class in June? Or they could be going back in time to get reports of the interactions between Taylor and other people involved in her life? JMO

Believe or not, as a resident of Canada, I actually know the Demopolis area quite well. For the past 15 years I head south every April and spend two weeks with friends.

So BW is from the Linden area. Demopolis is quite small and quite rural. Lots of cattle farms, and tons of catfish ponds. Also a lot of hunting in that area. Ducks, geese, dove and deer. Oh yeah, lots of fire ants. Hate those things!

I have a feeling phone info and perhaps, computer info has arrived.

LE is definitely on top of this.

MOO

Thank
Don't worry, no tomatoes will be thrown here. :)
Your post speaks to your character.
And your compassion and support for Briana is commendable.

Her past doesn't seem to 'jive' with her refusal to cooperate with LE.
I'd have thought her to be capable and competent in her professional and private life.

I admit I'm struggling there. And as long as she remains uncooperative the worse this sounds.

If it was a case of depression and being overwhelmed -- maybe murdering Taylor might have been the result of too much happening at once and Briana felt she could no longer keep up this happy and capable life as it was becoming like an unwinnable race ?
If that's what happened.

I want to feel sympathy for a person even in those harsh circumstances.
Maybe Briana's life was inundated with problems ?
And Taylor was the tipping point and mom couldn't take it any more ?

Was dad not paying any child support at all ?
Previous thread a poster surmised that he may not have been.

My .02 is that there could be signs of starvation and/or abuse on Taylor's little body; and is the reason for mom's silence.
Was there a broken arm and no emergency visit to the hospital ?
It's as if the mom is hiding something that went terribly wrong.

Again it could've been a swift slide down to the depths of despair and unless someone else experiences it-- they do not know how it could consume one.
So at this time I want to be compassionate but it's an effort !

Also-- what about a visitor or boyfriend to the home and Briana is protecting him ?
Alluding to the presser where the detective shut up the reporter as soon as she'd asked about someone else being at Briana's home.
Thank you, LietKynes. And I have definitely not discounted the fact that a man may be involved, or that Brianna is covering for someone. I get the feeling that Dad is somewhat of a deadbeat & hasn't been involved or cared to be in a very long time:(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500