Found Deceased FL - Taylor Rose Williams, 5, Jacksonville, 6 Nov 2019 #2 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tweets from earlier today, re: BW:

Kailey Tracy (@KaileyTracy) | Twitter
Copies of The Democrat-Reporter from 2010, a newspaper in Linden, say Brianna was homecoming queen, and planned to attend Alabama A&M University and major in mechanical engineering @FCN2go
EJFWOZjXUAEsykV.jpeg
Kailey Tracy on Twitter

A copy of The Demopolis Times from 2010 says Brianna Williams got the “Elite Lindenite Scholarship” as a senior at Linden High School. The award is for “five high school seniors who will receive scholarships to further their education.” She ranked first in her class @FCN2go
Kailey Tracy on Twitter

Last edited:
Whoahhh... Imo she looks thin and gaunt.
Esp. under her jawline.
I realize that some kids are string beans.

Yeah my 5 year old was ‘plump’ but yeah she doesn’t look happy IMHO. She probably missed family seen as mum purposely kept her from them. I was estranged from my daughters father but I still flew 500 miles every few months to see his mum and family. And as for my family, I could never not let them see her. Weird. And it works both ways of course, they should have also have made more of an effort especially on the mothers side IMO

@LietKynes !! Where are you, friend?!?
I just posted. :p
Did you ask a question ?

Hopefully on-topic; Would the Navy be protecting her ?

I'm not advocating anything vigilante-wise, just that I thought if her status changes to 'suspect' would they hand her over to the local LE ?

I took a look around the web but cannot figure out which questions to type in to find what I'm looking for.
The military and civilian law enforcement are two separate entities and treat cases differently.
Sorry if this post is confusing muddle....

I just posted. :p
Did you ask a question ?

Hopefully on-topic; Would the Navy be protecting her ?

I'm not advocating anything vigilante-wise, just that I thought if her status changes to 'suspect' would they hand her over to the local LE ?

I took a look around the web but cannot figure out which questions to type in to find what I'm looking for.
The military and civilian law enforcement are two separate entities and treat cases differently.
Sorry if this post is confusing muddle....
Just wanted to make sure you saw ASAP that BW is a POI:oops:
Good question! I’d like to know, too!

Is that the same car they towed away from where she lives? Or is this a different car? I thought she drove an older model car, I definitely could be wrong though. Cause if a different car, then I'd believe someone else would surely be involved

moo
It does not appear to be same. Her blue car was towed from apartment complex (photo on media no discussion thread) THIS black car revealed by Sheriff Williams is definitely a late model car. Notice the license plate ..does that say QNBrianna- short for queen brianna. I wondered how she got to work on base without HER car. Looks like a double life ? IMO

It does not appear to be same. Her blue car was towed from apartment complex (photo on media no discussion thread) THIS black car revealed by Sheriff Williams is definitely a late model car. Notice the license plate ..does that say QNBrianna- short for queen brianna. I wondered how she got to work on base without HER car. Looks like a double life ? IMO
OK now I am confused. I thought they towed a blue car too. Now they show this 2017 black Accord....

Found this through a very broad and non-specific search via Google :
" When military service members are involved in crimes, either on or off a military base, they can be prosecuted in either military court or civilian court. And while civilian laws may be broken during the commission of a crime, the military has its own set of laws to deal with crimes..." emph. not mine

Military Versus Civilian Court Authority | Lawyers.com
".....Uniform Code of Military Justice (UCMJ)
The Uniform Code of Military Justice (UCMJ) is the system of rules that guide the military criminal process. It is used in the military court system, which is completely separate from the civilian court system. Members of the military can be tried and convicted in a court-martial (military court) under these rules.
The UCMJ covers the majority of the members of the military. This includes members of the Air Force, Army, Coast Guard, Marines and Navy. It also includes members of the military reserves while in active service...."

6 Differences between Military and Civilian Criminal Proceedings

"...Entering into the military comes with a separate set of rules, privileges, and responsibilities. The world of criminal justice is no exception. Military criminal proceedings have different courts, processes, and penalties than civilian courts.
Just like civilian crimes, though, military crimes have the potential to destroy your reputation and your career. If you have been charged with a crime or are afraid you may be charged with a crime, become familiar with military criminal proceedings to prepare yourself for what is coming next.
Military Criminal Proceedings vs. Civilian Criminal Proceedings
There are six main differences between military criminal proceedings and civilian criminal proceedings...."

Military Law | Justia

"...Can military law apply to civilians ?"
"....Absent a declaration of martial law, United States civilians cannot be prosecuted under a system of military law (Reid v. Covert, 354 U.S. 1) (1957) (holding unconstitutional the trial by military court of a civilian woman for murdering her husband in the military)...."

I'm wondering if Taylor passed away while mom was on active duty, this would be a military case, correct ?

Also think she should be held in custody for her own protection so she doesn't harm herself.

If this is a recovery and BW is responsible, she has to know the game is up. Imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500