Found Deceased FL - Taylor Rose Williams, 5, Jacksonville, 6 Nov 2019 #3 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Missing Florida girl Taylor Williams, 5, was left home alone 'at least every other day,' last seen in May: warrant
Snipped
BW told investigators that when her work schedule changed, she pulled her daughter from regular daycare and instead had been driving her back and forth to Alabama so that her mother could take care of her, court documents said.

“The investigation determined these statements were false,” the arrest warrant said, adding that investigators learned that Taylor was attending a different daycare in Jacksonville and records revealed the last time she was there was on April 10, 2019.

Investigators said records also revealed the last day of attendance for Taylor at the Naval Air Station daycare facility was April 29, 2019
The neighbor told detectives he saw the 5-year-old outside alone at least two more times in May, adding that he has not seen her since May 21, which was also the last time he saw Taylor and BW together, the arrest warrant said.
——
I’ve been away so playing a bit of catch up - I’m not seeing where they re-interviewed the person who said she was at the day care graduation in June ? So the last known sighting is the May 21 date by the neighbor who also said she was alone every other day but the article specified just two times? Who was with her when she wasn’t alone ? Are there other witnesses in the complex?

This is the part I don't understand either.... usually we will have heard how DCF were involved multiple times etc... did BW slip under the radar because she lived a solitary life, kept family away? Will we hear DCF we're involved?

I can't imagine seeing her home alone every other day and doing nothing about it, not that I'm blaming the neighbour, we don't know if he reported it or not yet, but I feel bad for him now, he must carry some guilt due to being aware of what was happening and wondering if he could have done more.

I'm also puzzled with pics we've seen of Taylor, she looks, clean, happy, well dressed, taken care of. I know a pic doesn't show what's going on behind the scenes but generally in these cases, the children look unkempt, sad, their surroundings look dirty etc :( MOO
I wonder if those pics on days when Taylor was
clean, dressed well, hair done weren't done on purpose on those days cause the norm might have been her being messy and unkempt.

Too bad the judges & everybody couldn’t hold court in BW’s hospital room...
I don’t think she is going to ever tell what happened. She made LE FBI & so on search for Taylor. Now they are picking up the pieces :( They have to sift through the remains, put the puzzle together & figure out what really happened. Makes me ill.
MOO

yep, another CA. According to the court docket she has been declared indigent and a public defender has been assigned.

Agreed.
It's called wanting justice for an innocent child.
And I think your opinion is in the minority, but I fear this little girl's brief life and death will get lost in the minutiae of what BW was 'going through'.

If the laws were more severe than maybe these child murders will stop.

JMO, and this is definitely something that is depressing to think of, but I don't think so. Lots of people that murder children receive either life sentences or pretty severe sentences. Those penalties didn't deter previous cases, and I don't think they'll do so if even harsher penalties were implemented in the future. Maybe it's the cynic in me, but I'm pretty sure murder is here to stay. We can't root out every single, solitary bad apple in the bunch.

I’m back at the scene this morning in Marengo County where police say human remains were found during the search for 5 yr old Taylor Williams. JSO’s crime scene unit van just showed up. Several other detectives are also here. @wjxt4

Taylor Williams' great aunt: 'It's like my heart has just been ripped out'

View attachment 215109View attachment 215110

Corley Peel on Twitter
This is the worst.....they are STILL gathering up Taylor(I know we have not had confirmation yet, but we all know:().....I could vomit...praying for the people that have this task. I can not imagine the toll it is taking on them:( JMOO

I wonder if BW has died or is close to having the
plug pulled?
Yesterday at 4:15pm Jax.com announced her death. They later pulled the article but no correction or apology. Maybe they jumped the gun on the announcement before LE gave the oK? Interesting that her mom and sister are
now in the picture so that would fit if they're next of kin.
There's a lot we don't know about Brianna and Taylor Williams — here's why

NEW INFORMATION: Brianna Williams' friends tell us she has woken up from her medically induced coma after her apparent suicide attempt. A warrant, recently released, shows Brianna lied to police multiple times as to where 5-year-old Taylor Williams has been for the last 6 months.

Lana Harris on Twitter
(*video at link)
@rainynights @oviedo You guys ROCK!! I can’t keep up with all this stuff! Please know you’re so appreciated!!
I hope BW really is awake!!

both of those are typically 4 year degrees. I think you mean an Associates degree in 2 years.

Brianna is smart -- top of her class. Bright students in high school can take courses at the local community college and get dual hs/college credit as well as take AP classes in their high school and get college credit if they score high enough on exam. So Brianna could have entered college with 1 or 2 years of college credit under her belt, and could have also taken a heavy load and done summer school. She had a full scholarship, I believe
Her gpa if 3.6 would make that less likely. If she took advanced classes her GPA would be higher. I don’t think she graduated from college. Earlier reports said she left college and joined the Navy. She may have had financial aid as in grants rather than scholarships or may not have maintained the grades to keep her scholarship. I’m just throwing out various scenarios here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
binkabish