CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - *Arrest* #65

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another #PatrickFrazee note, again to inmate Bentley, whom he allegedly sought help killing witnesses:
"I've never been a criminal, but all this planning and talking gets my blood flowing. If I walk out, you and me could pull off all kinds of ****."
@csgazette #KelseyBerreth

Jakob Rodgers on Twitter
WHAT THE HECK!!!!!!!!!!!???????????????? I am actually giggling a little...man he is DUMBER THAN A PENCIL!!! moo

Wow!! We can't even make this stuff up!!

"According to the inmate's testimony, Frazee said "I'd really like to see Krystal with a bullet in her head ... p*** on her and s*** on her face, *advertiser censored***** dirty *advertiser censored** b****, her and Michelle [Stein]."

( if this stuff comes so easily to say to him, what kind of Life did Kelsey live???)
And just days ago KK told us PF was her best friend. NOT.

How in the world would PF compensate anyone who did successfully take out a witness? We all know he was broke. Did he think he would get money from his dad’s estate, or KB’s life insurance?

(I know the status of her policy is uncertain...or may not be, I haven’t kept up in the last day or so because life. I’m just going off what PF might have thought)

oh my... Did PF include Agent Slater in his death threat notes?

In letter 15, he allegedly wrote: “I’m excited if we can pull this off, only thing better would be if Krystal sent someone a text from her home confessing and telling the truth that I didn’t have anything with it to do at all. Slater and then all five disappear," referencing Kenney's family, including her children and Chad Lee.
Yes.

Adding link:

Elise Schmelzer on Twitter
Based on jury instruction arguments, seems like jury will have the option to convict #PatrickFrazee on lesser charges of second-degree murder and manslaughter instead of just first-degree murder. Instructions will be finalized this afternoon.
1:32 PM - 15 Nov 2019
For some reason I’m having trouble posting, sorry!

Tweet above about jury instructions
Gotcha covered. ;)

I never wanted to agree with anything like what you just said. If it were my daughter that was bludgeoned to death I would have a hate and a contempt for KK. Since I can step away from the picture, and it wasn't my daughter that was bludgeoned to death, I can almost understand KK fear.
Patrick Frazee is a narcissistic psychopath. He needs to be put away, and kept away from people, for their own protection.
Particularly his own daughter.
I don't think it justifies any of her actions at all, but I think the notes validate that KK's fears were real (something I had discounted as well), and I hope that makes her a more credible witness in every juror's eyes, if that was the only thing holding anyone back in any way.

It's also pretty telling how PF views a woman who dropped everything, did his horrible clean up work, participated in his fake phone text and call games, helped him cover up a crime, likely because she only wanted to be with him -- and he views her with absolute contempt, disdain, hatred, and delights in charming graphic detail of how he would want to see her dead.

Y’all I’m dying over here. These jailhouse letters are LAUGHABLE and completely alleviate that dreaded feeling of “Will they convict? Won’t they?”

Oh bless...

Hopefully some comfort and relief for KB’s family to offset the horrible details we heard this morning from the blood splatter analyst.

Since it's lunch time for you, can you please check the tweets!

I know every Christmas I watch the NORAD satellite for Santa and Rudolph, and I know he visits you guys earlier than us so pretty please, check the tweets and let us know what they said since your time is ahead of us.

;-)

Sorry dixie, I'm only getting in to check up again now. That made me laugh so much, I'm bloody useless at twitter, set it up for our beautiful maricela garcia missing and I was useless. Utterly useless. Just can't do it.

I would if I could, and of course if I was psychic.

Now time for me to catch up, post lunchtime for you guys I think... who the hecks the mysterious witness discussed yesterday? I need more wine before these next 40 pages

Yep, woot woot!!! PF's going DOWN. Most of us have said this from DAY 1.

Enjoy flashlights in your face, itchy blankets, choking down unrecognizable mush, all the hootin' and hollerin' and brawlin', PF!!! Was it worth it, you evil, stupid blankety-blank? :mad::mad::mad:

Just had to get that out of my system - trying to catch up now. Doesn't pay to eat lunch on a day like today, lol. :p

MOO

Thank god you got that out! It's not really like you, but I like it!

So I don't know if we knew he was going down from day 1. We badly wanted justice for Kelsey, but the evidence came out somewhat slowly. And without a body...things were in doubt early on, IMO. Kind of why we have been captivated on the story and seeking justice.

But today we are here, and things look good. I think we feel good going into Monday.

Last edited:
Adding link:

Elise Schmelzer on Twitter
Based on jury instruction arguments, seems like jury will have the option to convict #PatrickFrazee on lesser charges of second-degree murder and manslaughter instead of just first-degree murder. Instructions will be finalized this afternoon.
1:32 PM - 15 Nov 2019

Gotcha covered. ;)

Have you been sick? Glad to have you back. You were missed! :)

PLEASE DISREGARD below tweets - clarification was later made that the jury has the OPTION of finding PF guilty of 2nd-degree murder or manslaughter. He is still facing first degree murder charges.

Josh Whitston on Twitter
Judge just ruled that the most #PatrickFrazee can be charged with is 2nd degree murder or manslaughter
1:45 PM - 15 Nov 2019

Jennifer Kovaleski on Twitter
UPDATE: Judge rules #PatrickFrazee won’t face first-degree murder charges, if convicted (which he was charged with). Instead, he’ll face second-degree murder or manslaughter. @DenverChannel #kelseyberreth
1:46 PM - 15 Nov 2019

Last edited:
Yep, woot woot!!! PF's going DOWN. Most of us have said this from DAY 1.

Enjoy flashlights in your face, itchy blankets, choking down unrecognizable mush, all the hootin' and hollerin' and brawlin', PF!!! Was it worth it, you evil, stupid blankety-blank? :mad::mad::mad:

Just had to get that out of my system - trying to catch up now. Doesn't pay to eat lunch on a day like today, lol. :p

MOO

I think as part of his punishment he should be forced every day to read each and every message in all 65 and counting of Kelsey’s threads. I want him to see what normal people truly think of him, and even moreso, think about Kelsey.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member