GUILTY CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - *Arrest* #68

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if this comment was made today or previously. Anybody remember CC saying this before?

Clinton Cline knew Frazee and had worked with him on a wild donkey herd.

“[Frazee] doesn’t meet the profile of the guy I knew,” said Cline. “But people do things you get shocked about all the time.”
Something similar was said in this article dtd 12/28/2018
“If the evidence shows up that he did do it, I’m going to be one of the most shocked people you’ve ever seen,” says Cline, who is president of the Cripple Creek organization that protects the wild animals. “I know everybody always says that. But it doesn’t fit his persona to do something like that.”
Day Before He Was Arrested in Case of Missing Fiancée, What Colorado Dad Told a Client

Going to Kelsey’s bench. Taking her flowers + macchiato....
victory. You are so loved. Goodbye sweet Kelsey.
t4527.gif
t4527.gif
t4527.gif

I unfortunately couldn't even see her. I was looking all over for her too. I imagine she was in the front though and she's quite short, so probably hard to see.

The sister on the other hand is as tall as PF and would stand out, didn't see her anywhere. Imagine she wasn't there.

There's a lot more I'd love to say about SF, but I will refrain. I'd love to see her in cuffs at some point.

---

I loved when they called PF a sociopath in the presser. Watching him in court for the past couple weeks kind of sealed that for me. When he showed zero emotion even when there was an adorable picture of his daughter on the screen.....about all I needed to know.

I hope he never gets to see another picture of her again.

---

I think Sam has done an excellent job, I hope he covers the Kelsie Schelling case that is going to trial here soon.
Thank you again for the summaries of the days you attended court. I am still amazed at the details you provided - more than what we received from MSM! Oh, how I would love to have your memory. :)

Yeah, it's really hard to understand why sf would not want kb for a daughter in law.
I view SF as an old apple tree with at least one apple laying up next to her trunk. I'd love to feel sorry for her as a fellow mom. But I can't. As a nurse, she most likely had signs of the cruelty of her son. But there are just some people who just close their eyes and it goes away. It's easier. MOO, MOO

So glad to hear the verdict, but so sad for Kelsey’s family & especially her daughter who will one day have to hear about the details of what her dad did to her mom.

I always come back to how it must feel as a parent (KB’s parents) to want to protect your children more than anything but also realize you have to let them make their own choices and decisions in life. I’m sure they wanted to take her right out of Colorado when they started to see what PF was, but Kelsey wanted so bad to make the family work for her daughter ( I’ve been there), giving up her own happiness to try to do what she felt was right for her daughter, working herself ragged. I hope that her parents find peace eventually, it will take a long time.

I just hope PF realizes how lucky he is to live in the US, because many societies would not give him a shelter and 3 square meals a day plus tv watching after the horrors he committed on this woman.

RIP Kelsey, justice was served as much as it can be, and will really be served upon PF’s death.

Something similar was said in this article dtd 12/28/2018
“If the evidence shows up that he did do it, I’m going to be one of the most shocked people you’ve ever seen,” says Cline, who is president of the Cripple Creek organization that protects the wild animals. “I know everybody always says that. But it doesn’t fit his persona to do something like that.”
Day Before He Was Arrested in Case of Missing Fiancée, What Colorado Dad Told a Client
Yes, and he has used the word "shocked" before but I don't remember seeing this particular quote. I am wondering if he was interviewed today following the verdict. MOO

And the point you keep making to keep an argument going. Give it a break. KK and PF are equally evil. Just happens that PF is the only one going away for life. KK could have done something to try to prevent this. And you know it. Everyone here knows it.
The thing is, he isn't arguing. He's only explaining why she's not joining Patrick for life behind bars herself. He's just as repulsed as the rest of us on here by KK's actions. He is correct- that deal, which does suck, had to be made to get very important information for today's verdict. He isn't defending her one single bit. He's had to calm me down because I have gotten irrational with my thoughts about her- in the beginning, I was convinced that they both did it together. Until proof came, I felt she partook in it and no one could convince me other wise.

I was wrong, though, about her being involved in the actual murder of Kelsey. She did attempt three times to do it, but didn't. In my eyes, she may as well have murdered her, because of not just those three attempts, but her silence before her murder, and her silence after her murder. She's afraid now for her life? Good. Does Krystal ever imagine how afraid Kelsey was, when she thought at first she was playing a "sniff the candle" game, but realized she was in danger, as he hit her with the baseball bat? How many times did he slam her with that bat, her last words "please stop". I hope they haunt her for the rest of her life.

I hate her, too. Trust me. She's a narc, she's selfish, and offline, I have cursed her more times (as well as Patty Cakes) than I can count, for their selfish, sick, and brutal acts.

Yet to blame this amazing poster for calmly and patiently trying to explain things to us, and say he's being argumentative, on a day where we all should be rejoicing for Kelsey and the Berreth family, is just nitpicking and catty. I know you're not usually like that. I just think you're misunderstanding him.

I would just like to add that PF could have stopped it at any time. Perhaps when his then friend JM told him to get that nonsense out of his head! They are both despicable, but I could never say she was worse. I would call it even.
and JM could have done more but he didn't either...so many could have. now he's on a hit list.

Apparently there was some sort of light out here, that they probably used to see what they were doing during the fire.

I hadn’t heard about that before, or the fact that he poured gas inside the tote.

Ah yes, she talked a bright spotlight type light they had out there. (i thought the gas inside tote was already talked about though?)

--something I just remembered also that I haven't seen mentioned in the media.
Apparently there was a notification of movement on the neighbors camera @ like 12:51 & 12:53pm (i think i'm remembering these times right) on the day KK cleaned up condo (11/24) but I believe the photos weren't looked at/opened thus not saved.

Also KK walked up from the other side of the condo to enter it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa