Found Deceased AL - Aniah Haley Blanchard, 19, Auburn, Lee County, 23 Oct 2019 *Arrest* #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope this isn’t considered off topic. If my theory of IY bring in Auburn for prostitution / human trafficking is correct, it would not be a new occurrence for Auburn.

This is from 3 Years ago.
Alabama's sex trafficking crack down continues with another massive bust - Yellowhammer News
According to Opelika Police Capt. Shane Healey, 25 year-old Michelle Bufford trafficked multiple girls in a prostitution operation run out of a hotel in the city.

Police decided to launch an investigation after visiting the hotel for a trespassing complaint. When officers discovered a 16 year-old girl who was dishonest about her identity, they began to look into the situation.

During the investigation, police interviewed a 14 year old girl and discovered that she had been a runaway from North Alabama. The police also learned that the girls had been forced into prostitution and placed them into protective custody.

And business along I-20 is booming. Sex trafficking is the world’s fastest growing illegal activity. It is a $13 billion per year business in the United States alone, and 75% of the victims are being trafficked as sex slaves. is booming. Sex trafficking is the world’s fastest growing illegal activity. It is a $13 billion per year business in the United States alone, and 75% of the victims are being trafficked as sex slaves.
TraffickCam, allows travelers to submit pictures of hotel rooms around the world. These images are then matched against a national database used by police and can be extremely helpful in finding victims of sex trafficking.How Alabamians snapping pictures of their hotel rooms could help stop sex trafficking - Yellowhammer News

Maybe her brother noticed it on the drive back from the funeral?
There should be a sticker on her windshield on where she got her oil changed (unless changed by her dad/stepdad). For example. When Walmart changes your oil, they put the odometer reading for the next oil change at 3,000 miles from what it was the day you got it changed. Someone could check the place she got her oil changed for the date it was changed. In this example...at Walmart, you’d know the date the car was there, take 3,000 miles off the mileage on the sticker, & know what the exact mileage was on the day her oil was changed & go from there. Point is...it could be done. Easy or difficult depending on how long before Oct23 her oil was changed.

9e1e9d6e-a15c-47d5-b522-2d6a261484ab-AP19324639482869.jpg

57d624ea-3b45-4d37-b452-169bcaa10947-Ibraheem_Yazeed2jpg.jpg

11a77619-7746-46e0-9e2d-668c19e3d24c-SCP_0901.jpg

961d76d9-debb-44a2-98b8-76a32b7b7ae3-Ibraheem_Yazeed1.jpg
To see him makes me want to vomit! For the Love of God why does he get better treatment than she did! Tournament and torture him till he talks!

It is literally in between Auburn and Montgomery. The forest is right next to it. He would have had to drive right past it. So, come again?

Context is important....
I spent a large part of my childhood there, and still go to Auburn to visit family and go to sporting events at Auburn.....I am well aware of where ALL the places are that are being discussed here. I also have family in Montgomery, and I have made that drive between Auburn and Montgomery many times.I have been to that National Forest. What was being discussed was STUDENTS who attend Tuskegee University and those who attend Auburn University. The campuses are about 20-25 miles apart and don't really co-mingle much at all...with the exception of the veterinary students. IY, in my opinion, has nothing to do with any college kids in Tuskegee or Auburn, and THAT was my point.
It was a random crime. The criminal element from MONTGOMERY has been coming into Auburn in recent years and making some trouble.

Tip on missing person case leads several agencies to search Nickajack Lake Wednesday

Eta:

Participating agencies include the Marion County Sheriff's Office, The Tennessee Wildlife Resources Agency, Tennessee Bureau of Investigation, Hamilton County Sheriff's Office, Sequatchie County Sheriff's Office, Dunlap City Police, Hamilton County STARS, Marion County EMA, TVA police, Tennessee Highway Patrol and the Calera, Alabama Police Department's underwater criminal investigations division.

I know it's a stretch... But possible perhaps?
Couldn't find any other news media updates about this

That's in the Chattanooga,TN area. It's in the opposite direction from Montgomery and it's close to a 4 hours drive north.

I don't think it's connected.

So he was familiar with Auburn. Someone was putting him up in a hotel! He doesn't have a job, other than drugs and sex trafficking. I think moo he took her to the motel and she fought back so bad. The person who came forward I commend you. However my energy would've made a scene!

Where did he see IY previously? At the hotel, gas station? So now I'm also wondering if this guy was not merely a guest at the Clarion Hotel ...

Per The Auburn Plainsman attached: both IY and the witness went to this chevron frequently

Attachments

• F4609CC4-B317-4273-91ED-2ADFF80B6449.png
    F4609CC4-B317-4273-91ED-2ADFF80B6449.png
    275.2 KB · Views: 97
Per The Auburn Plainsman attached: both IY and the witness went to this chevron frequently
What does a miscarriage have to do with anything? What an odd comment! Like it was thrown in to garner sympathy - as if the witness is saying - awful things have happened to me recently so please be understanding as to why I didn’t come forward.

What does a miscarriage have to do with anything? What an odd comment! Like it was thrown in to garner sympathy - as if the witness is saying - awful things have happened to me recently so please be understanding as to why I didn’t come forward.
I can understand someone not picking fights and not insisting on doing something with someone who had a miscarriage recently. I think they, both of them, should've called 911 right away though. It's pretty clear that this man regrets immensely not taking action, and I bet he would do something if he could go back in time, but he can't. There's no point in sacrificing him, he did end up saying something, a bit late, but he did help.

Since the article says IY’s lawyer asked about the eyewitness’s criminal record, I wonder if they already have an idea who it is? IY could have recognized the witness as well. I’d be looking over my shoulder constantly if I was the witness. Even though IY didn’t make bail, he seems to associate with a rough crowd. Would one go so far as to eliminate witness?

I wonder if LE has tried to estimate for far he car was driven after 10/23. If she had an oil change or other service recently there might be a record of the odometer reading. If the service was fairly recent they might be able to estimate the odometer reading as of 10/23. From interviews with friends and family they should be able to estimate her daily driving distance and known longer trips such as the funeral. Just a thought to narrow down the search area.

I wonder when she last got gas. If she gassed up before her return trip to Auburn, it might be very easy to estimate how far the car was driven based on how much gas was left in the tank.

It applies to anyone involved in/connected to the case, including possible witnesses.
The gag order imposed on the case by Bush now has a hearing date on Dec. 4, to consider arguments.

In court, Beaver objected to the appearance of Blanchard's mother Angela Harris and stepfather Walt Harris on Dr. Phil because the appearance could hurt Yazeed's chances of a fair trial. He added that the parents could potentially taint every juror in Alabama.

Hughes said that the family is trying to find their “little girl,." He said anyone they speak to is in their interest.
Aniah Blanchard update: Ibraheem Yazeed case heading to grand jury; bond denied

Since the article says IY’s lawyer asked about the eyewitness’s criminal record, I wonder if they already have an idea who it is? IY could have recognized the witness as well. I’d be looking over my shoulder constantly if I was the witness. Even though IY didn’t make bail, he seems to associate with a rough crowd. Would one go so far as to eliminate witness?

Attachments

• ACEF4881-BAAE-40D7-807C-C0EA1C01917F.jpeg
    ACEF4881-BAAE-40D7-807C-C0EA1C01917F.jpeg
    146.6 KB · Views: 77
YES, that may be why she said "don't get involved,she may have reckoniked him. Not that I am defending them.AB may have had a chance if they had spoken up when it happened.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa