Found Deceased AL - Aniah Haley Blanchard, 19, Auburn, Lee County, 23 Oct 2019 *Arrest* #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Ibraheema may also be a female name.
Makes a person wonder what Yazeed's gig (or one of his gigs) is? He does not appear to be a very feminine looking male.

Ibraheem Yazeed aka Laquetta Nicole Lamar, Ibraheema Yazeed .........
AL - AL - Aniah Haley Blanchard, 19, Auburn, Lee County, 23 Oct 2019 *Arrest* #5
Interesting. I read in one report on human trafficking that male victims are forced to serve both genders.
Edit: Maybe he was selling himself to survive, or to lure robbery victims.

Last edited:
It was MEEEEEEE! And I’d repost it or up it or whatever but I can’t figure out where it is to do that:(
So you are the Clint Eastwood lookin guy?? I went back to Twitter to find that tweet long ago and couldn't find it. If it was you, you had a vast amount of information that I found fascinating about the area. Very cool.

It was MEEEEEEE! And I’d repost it or up it or whatever but I can’t figure out where it is to do that:(
I remember it being mentioned early on, here!
So you are the Clint Eastwood lookin guy?? I went back to Twitter to find that tweet long ago and couldn't find it. If it was you, you had a vast amount of information that I found fascinating about the area. Very cool.
Lol, no so sorry I’m not that guy. In all fairness what I posted wasn’t all that long ago I’m sure someone else mentioned it too.

When all my hometown friends would come to Auburn for the Rodeo I would get them a room at this place so they could get drunk and walk to the store if they got hungry. The hotel didn’t care what you did...yell, party, sleep 10 to a room(they did that) If Aniah was taken there and she screamed I don’t know if anyone would have thought anything of it. Also, I think it’s important to note most hotels I think of are the kind with room doors on the inside of a hallway. This is more Motel where the doors face the parking lot. So...since it was dark even if she was bloody from getting hit or whatever he could have gotten her in a room with very few if any people seeing her.

Last edited:
From the video:

The detective says, “he went back to the room and told his, I would assume his girlfriend, possibly wife what he had saw and she told him “stay out of it, don’t get involved.”

I imagine she’s (the partner) in the room, but it’s not clear to me, personally. IMHO
I would think at a trial they’re going to need this woman to testify that the witness did actually tell her about this that night. Wondering if that’s going to be an issue, she doesn’t sound super forthcoming.

To the ones who know something about IY’s involvement.
  • Did you see him with a scratch, a bruise and wonder?
  • Were you working for him or buying from him?
  • Did you pick him up at the apartment?
  • Were you not able to find him or talk to him for a period of time?
  • Did you know he was in Auburn that night?
  • Did you notice some of his clothes gone, or torn or bloodied, or in the trash?
  • Has ever threatened you, raped you or intimidated you?
  • Did he make comments that could make you think he did this?
Why wouldn’t you come forward? Why would you risk any possible charges being filed against you? Why don’t you realize you have more leverage by coming forward than you do being found out? Do you need protection? Did you know there is such a thing as witness protection? Why do you want to protect a man that will likely NEVER see one step outside prison? You are sorely mistaken if the state doesn’t have evidence in this case. Did you forget the FBI is on the case? Do you think the state is going to give ALL their cards at the hearing? No way... You likely won’t ever be getting child support from IY, or protection or anything you think he might offer. You have more power now than he has over you.
Give it up...

Where is Aniah?

I don’t know if I posted this or not. But there is a “backroad” from the gas station to this hotel also. So if he did get into the car with her there they really wouldn’t have to even get on to the real road to get back to the hotel. In drew a little line on the photo to show the way we use to go from the hotel to the store when we drove.

Attachments

• 5620879B-59D7-46D0-961D-B53CF6F6BA54.jpeg
    5620879B-59D7-46D0-961D-B53CF6F6BA54.jpeg
    136 KB · Views: 73
I would think at a trial they’re going to need this woman to testify that the witness did actually tell her about this that night. Wondering if that’s going to be an issue, she doesn’t sound super forthcoming.
Props to this guy for (after he [FINALLY] told LE what he saw after they tracked him down *eye roll* ) being willing to not only be a witness but to be willing to testify to the same. Bc if this thing goes to trial, his name will be out there & he will have to take the stand. IY & his associates I would assume are some really bad, cold dudes. Not gonna lie...that’s scary to me. So, I’m glad he’s sticking in there willing to testify at trial.

I don’t know if I posted this or not. But there is a “backroad” from the gas station to this hotel also. So if he did get into the car with her there they really wouldn’t have to even get on to the real road to get back to the hotel. In drew a little line on the photo to show the way we use to go from the hotel to the store when we drove.
I wonder if that bank has any cameras that could have caught anything?

IY’s attorney Elijah Beaver asked about the witness’ past criminal history and the officer said all he had we a few misdemeanors.
Note: In Alabama prostitution and soliciting prostitution are both class A misdemeanors.

Also when I go to the street view from the front door of that hotel this is what I see. What are the odds that car is there...I mean it IS a pretty common car but...

Attachments

• 175061BD-A7C9-4F76-ABBB-16B82036BBD4.png
    175061BD-A7C9-4F76-ABBB-16B82036BBD4.png
    815.4 KB · Views: 151
Props to this guy for (after he [FINALLY] told LE what he saw after they tracked him down *eye roll* ) being willing to not only be a witness but to be willing to testify to the same. Bc if this thing goes to trial, his name will be out there & he will have to take the stand. IY & his associates I would assume are some really bad, cold dudes. Not gonna lie...that’s scary to me. So, I’m glad he’s sticking in there willing to testify at trial.
I’m curious too, because obviously he was in the store when IY was. So LE could have almost treated him like a suspect in the beginning. He may have felt he had to clear himself as well?

But real question here... can’t they force a witness to testify after he’s already given a statement?

ETA: I didn’t mean that hatefully, btw.. just meant it’s a question I have.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members