Found Deceased AL - Aniah Haley Blanchard, 19, Auburn, Lee County, 23 Oct 2019 *Arrest* #6

If
“It is embarrassing, almost humiliating, to have the U.S. Attorney from the Northern District say that the prison system, parole system in the state of Alabama is not feared,” Bailey stated.”

Initiative over violent crime, gangs, illegal guns still underway in AL
In my opinion, the existing condition points to corruption.[/QUOTE]
It is embressing, not for him, for the state of Alabama. Very lacks justice system. So many people could have been helped or saved by a stronger justice system in this state, a lot of states, mine included.

I don't doubt that Alabama's prison system is messed up. 60 Days In on AE has an upcoming season where it features a county in Alabama and 6 corrections officers ended up being fired while 11 others resigned. The whole state has a huge problem on their hands that needs to be fixed
I've been binge watching 60 Days In. It’s fascinating. Jail is not the cushy environment some people think it is, but seems like there is never enough supervision. Inerested in seeing the Alabama version. Haven’t heard about COs being fired in previous seasons.

I drove through Auburn today and stopped at the station where Aniah was kidnapped. The traffic through that area was extremely heavy today. I think it was particularly busy with the Iron Bowl game being yesterday and also heavy Thanksgiving travelers on the nearby interstate. I think even on “regular” days that this is a very busy and populated area. It’s surprising that there were not more witnesses, but I guess that is due to it being late at night when the kidnapping occurred.

So why did he dump her body at County Road 2? Seems like there were tons of choices before then coming from Auburn, makes more sense if IY was coming from Montgomery. Wondering if it's possible she made it alive to Montgomery.

Oct 23 11:30pm- Kidnaps Aniah
12:30 car spotted near i85

Oct 25 6pm- Aniah Car found

Why would IY need help disposing of evidence if he already dumped her body? Doesn't seem like a 2 man job. Also how would the other guy Fisher know the body location? I wonder if he took her to Montgomery for a day or so, before disposing of her body. Also what was he doing in that missing hour between 11:30-12:30? Takes like 5 minutes to make it to i85 not an hour.

Last edited:
So why did he dump her body at County Road 2? Seems like there were tons of choices before then coming from Auburn, makes more sense if IY was coming from Montgomery. Wondering if it's possible she made it alive to Montgomery.

Why would IY need help disposing of evidence if he already dumped her body? Doesn't seem like a 2 man job. Also how would the other guy Fisher know the body location? I wonder if he took her to Montgomery for a day or so, before disposing of her body. Also what was he doing in that missing hour between 11:30-12:30? Takes like 5 minutes to make it to i85 not an hour.
I believe there are more people involved Than just the three that have been arrested.

Last edited:
I drove down CR2 Saturday and took a video. The porta potties and hand sanitizing station was still on the side of the road across from the church. As to why she was dumped here - there are a few small houses on this otherwise desolate road. One is across the road and down a little from the church. There are also paths across the road that lead into a field bordered by woods. I don't know exactly where her body was found, but my guess is this territory was not unknown to these evil men. Maybe they know the folks who live out there. Maybe they have been in these woods before. Other than a few small houses and a church, there is nothing else out there. Without a tip it may have been a very long time before her body was discovered.

MOO if she was still alive when they left Auburn they spent that time either trying to get money from her or in sexual assault. If trafficking was their motive, they may have been deciding what to do with her once they found out who her step father is.
When they left Auburn they may have stayed on S College St instead of getting on I-85 (her car tag was read heading toward I-85, not getting on I-85). If they had gotten on I-85 it would have been more likely that they would been observed with kidnap victim/body in car. A trucker could easily have seen into car. S College turns into US Hwy 29 and then into 80 which intersects back with I-85 west of shorter. They may have just been running out of road and forest and turned down that little rough road (CR2) thinking they would find a spot. If their gang was responsible for the murder of Edward Reeves and Kendrick Stokes (bodies found off CR 13), they may not have wanted to go back too close to that spot (~10 miles east of where AH was found - doesn't look far away on map).
Aside: I noticed that Placid Drive, where AF Jr resides is easy walking distance from where AB's car was found (<30 min. direct route across across RR tracks, etc). Man lied about son driving Aniah Blanchard suspect to Florida, records state خرائط ‪Google‬‏‏

From Toppps in thread 5: " Has there ever been a case with around 100 employees, 7 anthropologists looking for a found body for 3 days? People are wondering if they found more, Lakira Goldsmith IY golfriend has been missing for over a year. Also I find it interesting that Macon County is where they caught IY driving th 77 y/o so perhaps he was looking to dump his body in the area."
MOO, If I was LE, I'd be looking in the area between where AB and Reeves & Stokes were found.
I wonder if cadaver dogs could be fitted with GPS and cameras and trained to cover large areas on their own.

MOO if she was still alive when they left Auburn they spent that time either trying to get money from her or in sexual assault. If trafficking was their motive, they may have been deciding what to do with her once they found out who her step father is.

That's what I was thinking, leaning towards sexual assaulted at Clarion.

When they left Auburn they may have stayed on S College St instead of getting on I-85 (her car tag was read heading toward I-85, not getting on I-85). If they had gotten on I-85 it would have been more likely that they would been observed with kidnap victim/body in car. A trucker could easily have seen into car.
I believe there are more people involved Than just the three that have been arrested.

Well i85 seems to have more of those barracades with white paint on them that could have done the damage to Aniah's car. When you said they do you mean Aniah and IY or IY and AF? I doubt AF was involved until IY made it back to Montgomery, I don't think she could have damaged the car if both IY and AF were in the car. And I think they got all the suspects, Im surprised IY even bothered to get AF involved as it didn't seem like a 2 man job.

S College turns into US Hwy 29 and then into 80 which intersects back with I-85 west of shorter. They may have just been running out of road and forest and turned down that little rough road (CR2) thinking they would find a spot. If their gang was responsible for the murder of Edward Reeves and Kendrick Stokes (bodies found off CR 13), they may not have wanted to go back too close to that spot (~10 miles east of where AH was found - doesn't look far away on map).
Aside: I noticed that Placid Drive, where AF Jr resides is easy walking distance from where AB's car was found (<30 min. direct route across across RR tracks, etc). Man lied about son driving Aniah Blanchard suspect to Florida, records state خرائط ‪Google
‬‏‏
That's where i would look as well. Also the 77 y/o man was freed in Macon County, perhaps IY was planning to dump his body there, seems like that area is a favorite of theirs.

From Toppps in thread 5: " Has there ever been a case with around 100 employees, 7 anthropologists looking for a found body for 3 days? People are wondering if they found more, Lakira Goldsmith IY golfriend has been missing for over a year. Also I find it interesting that Macon County is where they caught IY driving th 77 y/o so perhaps he was looking to dump his body in the area."
MOO, If I was LE, I'd be looking in the area between where AB and Reeves & Stokes were found.
I wonder if cadaver dogs could be fitted with GPS and cameras and trained to cover large areas on their own.
His girlfriend has been missing a year,W0W!!!

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa
Back