***GUILTY*** Mark Sievers - 1st Degree Murder & Conspiracy

Two more for the "stories your mom wouldn't believe":

"But no, mom! I'm not paying the private investigator and videographer!" ( then admits the defense Justice Administrative Commission is paying for them)
Justice Administrative Commission

"We're videotaping because we're looking for a shady character" - while videotaping everyone...

Description was soon changed from shady character to "tall, slim, elderly man" - while still videotaping everyone...

And 5 minutes later the jury has a question, and the defense attorney is MIA. I wonder if he's talking to the guy who just left LOL

Altho I'm shy and never pipe up, I've been following this case with y'all from the very beginning and am so anxious for the verdict!

I, also, was surprised at how the State handled the trial - I expected it to go into MUCH more detail about Mark's mishandling of their finances. Also wish that there had been testimony about JRRs coveralls being treated to repel acids and contaminants (didn't his boss mention those things in his interview?) because otherwise it does seem odd that the coveralls weren't drenched in blood - not that it matters in Mark's case but could've in JRRs.

I'm SO relieved that Ms Ross pointed out to jury in closing that the disability ins document in the shredder indicates that Mark knew poor Theresa wouldn't need any.

I'm glad Mark had MM for an attorney - what an abrasive person he seems to be, and not very organized.

Lastly, THANKS for y'all's hard work posting the tweets during the trial! I was able to peek in at work and keep up. And to peeps who got this far reading this post, I hope you've enjoyed my novel (haha). Ok, back to praying and hoping and trying to keep the faith that this jury returns the correct Guilty verdict! I can't wait to see Mark's face when he realizes he can NEVER "go home" - I bet there might even be some real crying aka with actual tears...

Attachments

• Additional Hours.pdf
    478.9 KB · Views: 14
So watching livestream and CourtTV Live at the same time, and this is what I got out of it.

Olsen was the private investigator paid for in this case. MM said he wasn’t paying him to videotape the lobby and was unaware of his doing so. He said the JAC was paying Olsen for his work on this case, on behalf of the defense of MS, but they didn’t instruct him to be doing any of this.

Olsen was saying something about a threat to the defense attorneys office where a guy was using the Early Learning Coalition office as a vantage point to cause some kind of threat or scene to the Law Office. Supposedly the guy the police removed said that “something was going to happen tomorrow and you’ll see it all over the news.” Olsen then said they thought someone in court that day was sketchy and he hired a person to videotape, but tried to minimize his actions by saying they often video tape reactions in the lobby so he didn’t think it was a big deal.

The judge thinks it’s a big deal. The judge asked him to leave the courtroom, and then the entire courthouse building. They said this “taping” happened several days ago, so I’m wondering why it’s just coming out now. Also wondering if “this bald sketchy man” was the same man that police removed from the law office.

Altho I'm shy and never pipe up, I've been following this case with y'all from the very beginning and am so anxious for the verdict!

I, also, was surprised at how the State handled the trial - I expected it to go into MUCH more detail about Mark's mishandling of their finances. Also wish that there had been testimony about JRRs coveralls being treated to repel acids and contaminants (didn't his boss mention those things in his interview?) because otherwise it does seem odd that the coveralls weren't drenched in blood - not that it matters in Mark's case but could've in JRRs.

I'm SO relieved that Ms Ross pointed out to jury in closing that the disability ins document in the shredder indicates that Mark knew poor Theresa wouldn't need any.

I'm glad Mark had MM for an attorney - what an abrasive person he seems to be, and not very organized.

Lastly, THANKS for y'all's hard work posting the tweets during the trial! I was able to peek in at work and keep up. And to peeps who got this far reading this post, I hope you've enjoyed my novel (haha). Ok, back to praying and hoping and trying to keep the faith that this jury returns the correct Guilty verdict! I can't wait to see Mark's face when he realizes he can NEVER "go home" - I bet there might even be some real crying aka with actual tears...
Welcome :)

Could someone explain to me how the jurors could rationalize convicting of a lesser included. In other words, it seems to me, in this case either Mark ordered the hot or he didn’t. It isn’t like he “didn’t mean” or accidentally promise CWW $100,000 to murder Teresa. What scenario could be used for 2nd degree or manslaughter?

I suppose if the jury thought it was proven that MS hired CWW to injure or disable TS, but they were unsure if MS had the intention for her to be killed. I think though it will likely be all or nothing.

Olsen (bottom of page) works for Justice Investigations.

https://www.justicepi.com/about-us.html

Whilst JAC may be paying, it looks to me like they were hired by the defense:
From the Website:
Surveillance Services
Justice Investigations provides some of the best and most effective surveillance services available. Our surveillance agents are selected based on their demonstrated capabilities in handling complex situations of surveillance involving problematic targets. They research their assignments to create a strategic plan for each surveillance effort in order to conduct the most efficient and effective surveillance to obtain the results you need.

Or rather, just have a bipolar friend with a video camera go to the courthouse, don't tell him how much he is getting paid, let him take the heat for problems. WoW. Professional company. Hmmm. I see some issues arising for them soon.

Just wanted to give a shout out to
@Oregonmama who has kept us updated on all the trial tweets everyday! Many thanks
love0001.gif

This mysterious investigator, who's been sitting behind the defense team for most of the trial, was the one we all were wondering about; was he another lawyer? was he a reporter? Turns out he's an investigator, paid by JAC funds, on behalf of the defense team. Investigator Olsen/Olson hired a friend of his, a videographer, to film witnesses as they left the courtroom, among others. Meanwhile, there are signs all over the place prohibiting this type of recording. (Unless you are confirmed to be Press.) No telling if this videographer ( who avoided the microphone when stating his name before the judge), might have followed the witnesses or others into their cars and captured their license tags?

I had noticed Mr. Olsen wearing a button on his lapel, every day he was in court, and wondered if he was a member of some type of brotherhood. Yet, when Judge Kyle sent him in to explain, that lapel button was missing. Why? Was it a secret video/recording device? Is he NOT a member of The International Secret Brotherhood of the Weasels???

I hope these 2 bozos serve time and get fined for their transgressions. And I hope the judge nails the individuals who hired them--including suspending or pulling their licenses!

Jeez. I guess when it comes to defense attorneys and their criminals, it takes one to know one.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Smokylotus
Back